Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
in Matthew 22:37): “Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind…the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.”
-----------------------------------
all you Christer's gather around, you must lay down your life for others. It means get vaccinated although you might die.
Jesus said so!!

You will not die if you get the vaccination,
Public health trumps private health.

Unless you are not a real true Christian, and many people aren't.

in Matthew 22:37): “Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind…the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.”
all you Christer's gather around, you must lay down your life for others. It means get vaccinated although you might die.
Jesus said so!!

Of course Penny would cheapen God's love to a worthless shot

Jesus said so!!

Gosh you truly are stupid.

Throughout history Israel has demeaned her neighbors.

And vice versa ...

Death-to-America-and-Israel12-600x300.jpg

Jesus said so!!

This judgement coming from a bigot who hates her neighbors Israel. You are a hypocrite.

Papageorgio
---------------------------
I'm using the bible to prove a point.

What's Israel got to do with it. Are you for Jesus. Or are a jew in Israel? Leastways most of the Jews do not believe Jesus was the messiah.

Christers have their PRIDE, one of the 7 deadly sins.
and they refuse to follow the commandment of Jesus.

I quit trying to appeal to their concern for others. They have none. These days I tell them I hope they die in fairly large numbers. Since all they understand is spite then maybe they can spite the democrats with their continued existence.

One of the real fake Christian.

I don't mean to demean you but you're not free-thinking. Politics is your religion and you have never been able to see outside of it. Whatever your masters say is good--is good, and you just parrot that, ride or die.

Jesus healed. He did not go around saying here take this bad shot.

This is a really dumb, transparently dumb thread.

Forum List

Back