Those Who Kneel During National Anthem Hate America...Just like Westboro Baptist

All a bunch of scumbags. Let them talk. It makes it easier to identify the stupid assholes in our society.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Before some lefties think that the levels of American patriotism is somehow one of those ultra nationalistic things of the right I would like to show you what a famous writer said about it during the 19th century

de Tocqueville: "Nothing is more annoying ... than this irritable patriotism of the Americans. A foreigner will gladly agree to praise much in their country, but he would like to be allowed to criticize something, and that he is absolutely refused."

It isn't unusual or some creation of the modern conservative party in this country. What is new is some people pretend that Americans are secretly not patriotic and would gladly not be so if the opportunity ever arises. I'm talking about some people in this country like who decide to sit during the national anthem. He should be fired

Just people expressing their freedoms..I know, you don't like it, too bad...
So, you want to yell fire in a crowded theater.....

Funny how you hate America, and will continue to do so until it's gone and you no longer have free speech......strange....

My post was not about the First Amendment, it was about love of country.

Are you convinced that Colin Kaepernick does not love this country?

Is there a test that one can take to certify that he loves this country?

Do you believe that President Obama loves this country?

Why would anyone entrust YOU with passing judgment on whether another person loves this country?

My post was not about the First Amendment, it was about love of country.

Are you convinced that Colin Kaepernick does not love this country?

Is there a test that one can take to certify that he loves this country?

Do you believe that President Obama loves this country?

Why would anyone entrust YOU with passing judgment on whether another person loves this country?
I'm convinced he disrespects it....and for that I don't respect him.....why do you?

So while there is a certain song playing, if an individual kneels, they hate their country? How did you come to this conclusion
Do you watch the news at all?
Which news?
The one with that football Player guy who said he refuses to stand for our National Anthem. I don't think it was because he's tired. It sure makes him look unpatriotic. You wonder about the NFL organization too. If they support this, then that must reflect their their values too. I don't think that justifies their tax exempt status.

I understand he's kneeling now. Why is he doing that? It's not any better if he doesn't put his hand over his heart and along.

I guess he hates America is all one can conclude.

Forum List

Back