“Those of You Who Think the Vaccine Kills People Can Use Me as a Test” – Bodybuilding Icon and Author Doug Brignole Passes Away At 63

I read plenty and what you wrote is apparently not what you meant! Write much?!?! :auiqs.jpg:
I wrote it just like I meant it. It's not my fault if you can't understand a simple statement.
Like I said, reading comprehension isn't a priority for the gender confused.
Ask your boyfriend to read it to you & see if you can understand it then.

I understand the clot shots interfere with brain function & lefties don't have much of that to begin with
:spank:

I wrote it just like I meant it. It's not my fault if you can't understand a simple statement.
Like I said, reading comprehension isn't a priority for the gender confused.
Ask your boyfriend to read it to you & see if you can understand it then.

I understand the clot shots interfere with brain function & lefties don't have much of that to begin with
:spank:
Dyslexic? Your statement means the exact opposite of what you think it does!

Dyslexic? Your statement means the exact opposite of what you think it does!
You misread it, popped off & got called on it.
You are still wrong but that's not new.

Now go back to biting that pillow so your BF can finish, lessdixic

Did he have a medical degree?
What does that matter?

He took an experimental vaccine under EUA. The Big Pharma corp cannot be held accountable.

If these vaccines are so safe, why are they all still using EUA?

You misread it, popped off & got called on it.
You are still wrong but that's not new.

Now go back to biting that pillow so your BF can finish, lessdixic
You still seem to be having trouble with your reading comprehension! No matter how many times you repeat yourself, it doesn’t change the facts. Your original statement was apparently the exact opposite of what you intended! :auiqs.jpg:

This moron sounds like some on this board who offer the fact that they haven't dropped dead yet as some kind of proof that the vax is safe, as if the claim is that everyone dies from it. Nobody is claiming that and we all hope that isn't the case.

Natural deaths--excluding covid and overdoses, are up 17% in the US. Seventeen percent. Nothing can account for that.

But nothing to see here, all those young people falling over from heart attacks, that's fine. It used to happen exceedingly rarely, but because it HAPPENED, pay no mind to what you see now.

People close to us, people we never expected would submit to the jab(s), have recently come down with cases of COVID. One of them in particular, an immediate family member, when asked about why he tested positive despite receiving several jabs, defended the vaccines by stating he hadn't received the latest booster so that must be why. Brainwashed soup I tell you . . .
My favorite delusional statement is the "it would have been so much worse without the vax", as if there is some way they could know that.

Forum List

Back