those of you who disapprove of Homosexuality

supermarine

Feb 3, 2004
Do any of you actually know someone who is gay? Now i'm not asking if you saw a gay person out of your window and then crawled into a corner to hide.
It seems that many of you have presumptions of homosexuals that are not well thought out, almost a reinforcment of steriotypes.

A lot of people here know gay people (or claim to know formerly gay people).

I'm one of the only openly gay members here.

A lot of people here know gay people (or claim to know formerly gay people).

I'm one of the only openly gay members here.

I know thousands of people that used to be gay, including myself sometimes until the queers took the beautiful English word "Gay" and turned it into a word that means vile, vulgar, disgraceful, disgusting, sickening, a blight on society, and a few other things that are mostly unmentionable instead of leaving its meaning of high spirited, merry, bright, colorful, showy. If you question means do I know any queers, the answer is yes, but they are certainly not part of any of my life except to ridicule.

Do any of you actually know someone who is gay? Now i'm not asking if you saw a gay person out of your window and then crawled into a corner to hide.
It seems that many of you have presumptions of homosexuals that are not well thought out, almost a reinforcment of steriotypes.

Actually SM,

I worked at an art supply store for 7 years that had 4 lesbians and 6 homosexuals that lived the lifestyle, nobody else let anyone know their sexual preference. Most were decent people, only one had a relationship that lasted very long. If you met him on the street you wouldn't have known, he was a dead ringer for Eric Clapton, great guy, good artist. My best friend there was a black, handicapped lesbian....she was a lot of fun. She once told me that I was the most heterosexual guy she had ever known. We talked a lot about here escapades with the strippers at a local club(she told me that most were lesbians or bisexuals). She would "get married" to a different one every weekend and get divorced on Monday. She might have been exagerating or just pulling my leg but we were very good friends so I believed her.

Another close friend, until he continued to try to talk me into joining his team(seems he didn't buy into the "born with it" theory)even though I repeatedly told him it would never happen, told me some pretty disgusting stories. He died at a young 38 years old of a unspecified causes. He had become wildly flamboyant when we stopped being friends, I just wasn't interested in being around someone so full of shit. He bragged about spending weekends at the bathhouse and having 10 partners..... it wasn't long before he got himself fired for not showing up for work and being pretty messed up when he would show. Do you know how strange ou have to be to get fired from an art store??? I had another lesbian friend who was adorable, very low key and very sweet but there was something strange about her that you just couldn't put a finger on.

When I was younger, at my first real job while I was in College, I worked with a very flamboyant black homosexual that would come into work complaining about how his ass hurts........I would always respond with "I'm sure it does". He worked with HUD and was a total waste of space. He constantly hit on all of us "young innocent white boys". He would always say that there was nothing better than "showing the ropes" to a young heterosexual kid.

My girlfriend at the time was a waitress at a high end French restaurant, her best friends there were three homosexuals...... they were wild. She would drag me along with her to the parties until I finally refused to go anymore. I can't count how many times her friends would hit on me knowing I was in a commited heterosexual relationship, this was in the old days before we found out that people were born that way(they also seemed to think anyone could choose to be on their team). I learned after one glass of punch that made me extremely high, that they liked spiking their punches with whatever was needed to get guys more susceptible. Many admitted to me that their fantasy was a young heterosexual.

So yes supermarine, I have known plenty of them, what do you need to know? You aren't questioning your own sexuality are you?:eusa_hand:

no, but it seems you group homosexuals to one group, the flamboyant, sex crazed psycopaths, only when doing that would be like grouping all americans as fat, nascar loving, lazy, war mongering slobs, which of course is not true.

New Topics

Forum List

Back