Thomas Sowell destroys bernie sanders

Bernie is an idiot. He has never done anything but have his hand in taxpayers pockets.
Sowell is completely correct in everything he says. But of course the left will claim that he is wrong or being upitty because he doesn’t agree with them.

Bernie is an idiot. He has never done anything but have his hand in taxpayers pockets.
Sowell is completely correct in everything he says. But of course the left will claim that he is wrong or being upitty because he doesn’t agree with them.

SAY HIS NAME!!!! bernie the idiot

Sowell could never get elected in the GOP so he makes up for it by criticizing only the Democrats.
Refute what he says. Don't just screech NUH UH.
Is that why in 2011 when he opposed bail outs he said nothing about Trump's bailouts?

Bailouts say: "Give the taxpayers a little rhetoric, and a little smoke and mirrors with the book-keeping, and we can keep the party rolling."

Sowell could never get elected in the GOP so he makes up for it by criticizing only the Democrats.

I have always admired the scholarship of Sowell
Me too, but only to a degree knowing how biased he is when the truth should be the ultimate goal of any scholar.

oh----can you describe your impression of his "bias"
Not to yous..You have to learn to "dave" or "daving" first in a campaign season.

beer2.jpg

Refute what he says. Don't just screech NUH UH.
Is that why in 2011 when he opposed bail outs he said nothing about Trump's bailouts?

Bailouts say: "Give the taxpayers a little rhetoric, and a little smoke and mirrors with the book-keeping, and we can keep the party rolling."

That's not a refutation. But I understand it's the best you can do, because Bernie's views on economics are utterly indefensible.

Dismissed.

Forum List

Back