Thomas Massie introduces HR 3860 - To prohibit any requirement that a member of the Armed Forces receive a vaccination against COVID-19.

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Is your member of Congress on this list? If so, please thank them for supporting our military members and their families.

Hopefully not. Diseases allowed to run rampant in military units, degrade readiness and mission effectiveness, complicate logistics, and can overburden the medical support. If you don't want to comply with vaccinations, get out or don't join, seeking your freedoms outside the military, not withing. The military does not owe you a job.

Is your member of Congress on this list? If so, please thank them for supporting our military members and their families.

When I was on active duty, we had an anthrax vaccine mandate prior to our deployment to the Persian Gulf.

There is no fucking way I would want to be in such close quarters with others without there being a Trump Vaccine mandate.

Anyone who opposes a vax mandate for our troops is a first class fucktard. If one troop gets Covid, ALL the troops will get it and that affects our military readiness.

Fuck Massie and all the other fucktards sponsoring this bill.

Where was this guy when they were forcing us all to take the damn Anthrax vaccine?

Right, accept anything the Gestapo dictates. Removing freedom of choice is one of the Dimmers favorite methods of installing a commie regime.

It is always so easy to tell who never bothered to serve their country. Yes, when you VOLUNTEER to join the military you also agree to give up some of your freedom.

It is the price one pays to defend the freedom of freeloaders like you. But we do not mind doing it for you

Conservative, you have the choice to not join the military.
I did for 25 years......Navy. In which branch did you serve by the way Dimmer?
Making them all get vaccinated increases the chances of more getting Covid...since the vaccine does nothing to prevent that. Seems like an unresearched policy and more like a woke reaction.

Forum List

Back