Thomas Massie introduces HR 3860 - To prohibit any requirement that a member of the Armed Forces receive a vaccination against COVID-19.

Where was this guy when they were forcing us all to take the damn Anthrax vaccine?
Us all? Really? No. Only those sent to regions with active anthrax got the vaccine. Military sent elsewhere never got it. Covid is far more of a political ailment, not a real disease.

Bullshit.

Bull true. A conventional vaccine incorporates the entire sequence of the genetic makeup of a virus, an attenuated version is administered. They provide immunity and prevent infection. mRNA shots instruct the cell to produce a portion of the genetic material, the spike protein. I've had them all except experimental mRNA injections.

Never gonna fly.
1639679430659.png

Actually it is not a true vaccine as you can still get and spread to virus. Most true vaccines are actually about 90% effective and creating an immune response so you do not get or transmit what you are being vaccinated against.
Only problem was no one was going to be involved with anything that was called a what’s it or a half assed vaccine. So they use the word vaccine

Is your member of Congress on this list? If so, please thank them for supporting our military members and their families.

Long as they're kicked out of the military for not following a lawful order, I don't care.

Is your member of Congress on this list? If so, please thank them for supporting our military members and their families.

Massie is a first class jerkoff which you rightards seem to get off on electing to the HOR.

Can you least try to elect people with a brain before pulling the lever for asshats like Massie?

I defer to your wisdom, conservative. Your claim is the covid-19 vaccines are not vaccines. Defend your position.
Im not a conservative.
So you dont know what a vaccine is and you are a binary. Horrible combination.

Forum List

Back