This Would Of Course Result In A Full Nuclear Response, At The Very Least

I have been saying this for 10 years.
The greatest threat to America is China. And we are financing it.
We are just like the American Indians 300 years ago. Wave shiny trinkets in front of our eyes - and we will give you the means to take everything we have.
It is called "The high cost of a low price".
COVID-19 was a shot fired across the bow. An infinitesimal look at what can happen if our delicate system is upset. Mayhem.
And China knows it. It is our Achilles heal. And it would take us down to our knees in a matter of months.
An EMP

We are no more prepared for it today than we were 40 years ago when it was first talked about.
We are Americans. We do nothing about the abyss until we are teetering over it personally.

China needs to consider but one single thing, which taken individually or collectively, would result in the near instantaneous incineration of China, all of it. That single thing happens to be "ballistic missile submarines," any single example of which requires absolutely zero aid from any other US military force in literally extincting 1.4 billion Chinese....

I have been saying this for 10 years.
The greatest threat to America is China. And we are financing it.
We are just like the American Indians 300 years ago. Wave shiny trinkets in front of our eyes - and we will give you the means to take everything we have.
It is called "The high cost of a low price".
COVID-19 was a shot fired across the bow. An infinitesimal look at what can happen if our delicate system is upset. Mayhem.
And China knows it. It is our Achilles heal. And it would take us down to our knees in a matter of months.
An EMP

We are no more prepared for it today than we were 40 years ago when it was first talked about.
We are Americans. We do nothing about the abyss until we are teetering over it personally.
China, along with its close rogue mega-billionaire allies and traitors to the United States, Bill Gates, Michael Bloomberg, Jeff Bezos, Jack Dorcey, Mark Zuckerberg, google, the Koch Bro's, and the democratic party, which both China and those billionaires control, absolutely, are all actively working tirelessly at collapsing the United States, and its not even in the shadows, its right in our face!

Not if the sociopaths on the radical left claimed it was a solar flare. Think about it. China has already gotten away scot free with a biological attack on mainland USA, largely due to left leaning media coverage of the pandemic. I can absolutely see the Democrats along with CNN, MSNBC and the rest claiming a natural event did it, covering for the Chinese military.

Last edited:

Not if the sociopaths on the radical left claimed it was a solar flare. Think about it. China has already gotten away scot free with a biological attack on mainland USA, largely due to left leaning media coverage of the pandemic. I can absolutely see the Democrats along will CNN, MSNBC and the rest claiming a natural event did it, covering for the Chinese military.
I don't subscribe to CV-19 is a purposeful attack, although I can identify with those who do think so. If it was found out it was on purpose, I wouldn't be surprised.
In my opinion, CV-19 did indeed come from a lab. Almost certain. But I do believe it is more likely it leaked out, and China foolishly and with extreme disregard for the rest of the world engaged in reckless propaganda and burying the truth and - you bet - our media helped them do it. Why? Because the people who run the media, didn't and don't make their money from the media they own - they made it off of cheap economic slaves in Asia just like all of the other elites. And they want nothing to stop that from continuing.
At the same time, foolish self centered Americans drunk on consumerism and shiny objects will keep right on buying from China/Asia like CV-19 never happened. Guaranteed. In fact - they are already doing it.

Not if the sociopaths on the radical left claimed it was a solar flare. Think about it. China has already gotten away scot free with a biological attack on mainland USA, largely due to left leaning media coverage of the pandemic. I can absolutely see the Democrats along will CNN, MSNBC and the rest claiming a natural event did it, covering for the Chinese military.
I don't subscribe to CV-19 is a purposeful attack, although I can identify with those who do think so. If it was found out it was on purpose, I wouldn't be surprised.
In my opinion, CV-19 did indeed come from a lab. Almost certain. But I do believe it is more likely it leaked out, and China foolishly and with extreme disregard for the rest of the world engaged in reckless propaganda and burying the truth and - you bet - our media helped them do it. Why? Because the people who run the media, didn't and don't make their money from the media they own - they made it off of cheap economic slaves in Asia just like all of the other elites. And they want nothing to stop that from continuing.
At the same time, foolish self centered Americans drunk on consumerism and shiny objects will keep right on buying from China/Asia like CV-19 never happened. Guaranteed. In fact - they are already doing it.

Chinese PLA troops could land in Malibu this afternoon, seize Hollywood movie and TV studios by dinnertime, and millions of Americans would still search Google for the newest/best new Netflix series. Enough said.

I'll stand strong with: China bio-engineered and mass-dispersed COVID-19. USAMRIID was effectively crippled months prior to coronavirus arrival on US soil, but whatever, right? In fact, I'll take it a step further: the democratic party colluded with the CHICOMs to unleash a biological weapon, globally, and then paid off our press corps to flip the script. Pardon me while I adjust the tinfoil triangles on my TV antennae. There's an app for that!

The Chinese are pragmatic and cautious, they measure their opponents and will use force against a weaker opponent, not the US. Guess how many Trident Missiles are on patrol in the Pacific Ocean? I'm certain XI has a clue and understands the consequences of what is an op-ed in a far right conservative tabloid.
If it happened under Obama you think he would unleash a nuclear attack that would kill millions of people??
You think Biden would? I kind of doubt it.

Forum List

Back