This was all planned in advance.

With that said..I think Trump just didn't realize his call for his supporters to come to DC on the 6th...thinking it would be just another big rally. He didn't use thought process and it backfired. He should have known what would transpire. Or he did know, but pooh poohed it off that it would be just masses of people having a good time at his "rally".

Bad mistake.

It wasn't a mistake.

Trump's "rally" to overturn the election? He got what he wanted. Trump has always been famous for revenge.

I think this has been going on for years, long before Trump came into office...........but most of us weren't paying much attention. But the circus of the politicians over the last 4 years have woke many of us to what's been going on.

There's alot more going on than any of us see or know.
It began when Hillary lost.
It begin when Obama was elected and was accelerated when Dump claimed he was born in Kenya.
I don't think so. Obama (see? I don't twist his name even though I don't like him) got 2 terms. Hillary was a supposed winner but Trump came on the scene and surprise of all surprises...won. Dems couldn't let that happen again. So they made sure it wouldn't.
I'm sure this has been asked on this forum while I was gone but what makes you think the Dems could do that and not get caught? Do you have any idea of the number of people in cahoots it would have taken to cheat on the election? Besides why didnt all the repubs lose?
There is evidence, Acs. But the courts refused to listen to it. Italy already said they were behind the interference in OUR election. Hundreds have told what they saw, heard, experienced while the polls were still open. It all stinks, and if you would just look at it all with an unbiased mind, you would see it too. You do know blacks will not benefit from this, don't you? Once they are done rounding up conservatives, you must then tow their line and if you don't...you will be in the same boat we are in.
You me
Thats exactly what Dump did to you guys Gracie. He lied about the pandemic and told you the Dems were out to get you. Then he lied to you and told you the election was stolen. Does the fact that the pandemic is out of control and Dump hasn't presented even a shred of evidence that the election was stolen give you even the slightest of pauses?
No. But what does make me pause is why he is allowing all this to happen NOW. He is still POTUS.
this is painful to admit but I’m afraid Gracie that trump was just playing us.you got to remember both parties are corrupt and one in the Same,not just anybody can run for president and get elected,you have to have very vested interests and powerful connections to the establishment to get chosen.me or you could never run and have a prayer for instance.you got to be evil and corrupt to get selected,i overlooked that.

we all bought into it that he was an outsider,not a career politician so he would be differerent,he did appear to be differerent the fact he is the first president sense carter to not start any new wars but that as far as it goes,he lied to us,he said he would drain the swamp but he did not lift one finger to get rid of the cia,fbi or fed.he had four years to do so and did not do squat.if he was really for the people he would have opened up a real investigation into 9/11 and told the media to stop lying about the jfk assassination,he did none of that.

most importantly,his most ardent supporters the whole month of December were spot on when they kept questioning why he did not use the resurrection act.that made no sense whatsoever he did not especially sense he had the military behind him.in the end,he showed his true colors and lied to us by conceding after saying he never would and not invoking the resurrection act from the constitution.

I thought trump was differerent than bush and Obama but he wasn’t,I will never trust another politician again from this corrupt one party system we have disguised as two.

How to take over the country:

Make people scared. How to do that? How about a pandemic? That will get them started in controlling them. Then shut down small businesses. Lie, and say its for just 2 weeks.

Enter a druggie who gets shot. Riots, burnings, protestings. Taking over cities like CHAZ, etc. More burnings. More lootings. Have some higher ups get in front of cameras to urge lefties to hurt, attack righties...in homes, a restaurant, etc.
More burnings, lootings, attacks.

Now that all of us are semi under control...some thru fear, some thru angst, its election time. Bring in the Dominion machines. Steal votes. Continue to back BLM and Antifa by bailing them out. Get celebs to spit their opinions as well.

Get the White House. New Potus. But not good enough. They MUST have both houses as well. And it's done.

Now censor everyone that is conservative. Not only did they mute us, they are now blinding us.

Paranoia is a sickness.
Refute it or stfu,you can’t refute it so time to stfu.

Trump doesn't care about the courts or the Constitution. He wants to destroy the US now.. Like Osama Bin Laden.
Correction,you mean like Barack Obama and joe Biden.had you said that,you would have been spot on. :up:

I think this has been going on for years, long before Trump came into office...........but most of us weren't paying much attention. But the circus of the politicians over the last 4 years have woke many of us to what's been going on.

It begin when Obama was elected and was accelerated when Dump claimed he was born in Kenya.
It began when Newt Gingrich was the Leader of the House.

With that said..I think Trump just didn't realize his call for his supporters to come to DC on the 6th...thinking it would be just another big rally. He didn't use thought process and it backfired. He should have known what would transpire. Or he did know, but pooh poohed it off that it would be just masses of people having a good time at his "rally".

Bad mistake.
Trump knew exactly what he was inciting. The man is a raving maniac.

When will you face facts?

I don't think so. Obama (see? I don't twist his name even though I don't like him) got 2 terms. Hillary was a supposed winner but Trump came on the scene and surprise of all surprises...won. Dems couldn't let that happen again. So they made sure it wouldn't.
I'm sure this has been asked on this forum while I was gone but what makes you think the Dems could do that and not get caught? Do you have any idea of the number of people in cahoots it would have taken to cheat on the election? Besides why didnt all the repubs lose?
There is evidence, Acs. But the courts refused to listen to it. Italy already said they were behind the interference in OUR election. Hundreds have told what they saw, heard, experienced while the polls were still open. It all stinks, and if you would just look at it all with an unbiased mind, you would see it too. You do know blacks will not benefit from this, don't you? Once they are done rounding up conservatives, you must then tow their line and if you don't...you will be in the same boat we are in.
You me
Thats exactly what Dump did to you guys Gracie. He lied about the pandemic and told you the Dems were out to get you. Then he lied to you and told you the election was stolen. Does the fact that the pandemic is out of control and Dump hasn't presented even a shred of evidence that the election was stolen give you even the slightest of pauses?
No. But what does make me pause is why he is allowing all this to happen NOW. He is still POTUS.
this is painful to admit but I’m afraid Gracie that trump was just playing us.you got to remember both parties are corrupt and one in the Same,not just anybody can run for president and get elected,you have to have very vested interests and powerful connections to the establishment to get chosen.me or you could never run and have a prayer for instance.you got to be evil and corrupt to get selected,i overlooked that.

we all bought into it that he was an outsider,not a career politician so he would be differerent,he did appear to be differerent the fact he is the first president sense carter to not start any new wars but that as far as it goes,he lied to us,he said he would drain the swamp but he did not lift one finger to get rid of the cia,fbi or fed.he had four years to do so and did not do squat.if he was really for the people he would have opened up a real investigation into 9/11 and told the media to stop lying about the jfk assassination,he did none of that.

most importantly,his most ardent supporters the whole month of December were spot on when they kept questioning why he did not use the resurrection act.that made no sense whatsoever he did not especially sense he had the military behind him.in the end,he showed his true colors and lied to us by conceding after saying he never would and not invoking the resurrection act from the constitution.

I thought trump was differerent than bush and Obama but he wasn’t,I will never trust another politician again from this corrupt one party system we have disguised as two.

Trump tried to destroy all our institutions including the courts and the Constitution.. Now he just wants revenge. You helped Osama Bin Laden.. are you going to help Trump too?

Make people scared. How to do that? How about a pandemic? That will get them started in controlling them. Then shut down small businesses. Lie, and say its for just 2 weeks.

Enter a druggie who gets shot. Riots, burnings, protestings. Taking over cities like CHAZ, etc. More burnings. More lootings. Have some higher ups get in front of cameras to urge lefties to hurt, attack righties...in homes, a restaurant, etc.

Now that all of us are semi under control...some thru fear, some thru angst, its election time. Bring in the Dominion machines. Steal votes. Continue to back BLM and Antifa by bailing them out. Get celebs to spit their opinions as well.

Get the White House. New Potus. But not good enough. They MUST have both houses as well. And it's done.

Now censor everyone that is conservative. Not only did they mute us, they are now blinding us.
If it was all planed in advance, then why even bother? Really, think about it. If some God Awful Mighty went to all this fuss and muss just to Piss U Off, why the fuck bother?

Dems couldn't let that happen again. So they made sure it wouldn't.
Republicans made sure Trump wasn’t elected. The big switch was white college educated republicans in the suburbs. They are who got Trump out. Trump did his thing and they did theirs. Thanks Pubs.

Bad mistake.
Trump knew exactly what he was inciting. The man is a raving maniac.

When will you face facts?
You mean your warped facts that massive vote fraud did not occur? :cuckoo:

You me

Trump tried to destroy all our institutions including the courts and the Constitution.. Now he just wants revenge. You helped Osama Bin Laden.. are you going to help Trump too?
You are a brainwashed sheep,there was no evidence bin laden did 9/11 lunatic,plenty the mossad and cia did do until you stop this babbling about bin laden and trump trying to destroy the courts and the constitution,you are not worthy of your time.

you are a babbling idiot as well if you say Obama and bush did not shit on the constitution.

Was chatting with a friend...a really GOOD friend, via text. And both of us are pissed off. At Trump. He had a lousy cabinet, did nothing about it. He loved his rallies, but it was more or less adoration he wanted. Yes, he did many good things for America. And he does love this country, and the military, and LE. He can be generous and kind to those who need help. But...he fucked up. Where are the promises to protect ALL citizens of the usa? Where are the "booms" that were supposedly coming and never arrived? He has some power, but not much anymore and the time to act was THEN...not NOW....but thats a moot thing now. He still is doing nothing except promising a new website for his adoring fans.

Yes..he was cheated out of being POTUS again by nefarious people determined to get rid of him. I believe that wholeheartedly. However, he did nothing to stop it until after it started.

So yeah. I'm totally peeved at him and so is my friend. I think there are many of us out there that feel the same way. Perhaps its unwarranted, but there I am. Pissed.

And I a repub now? Nope. Will I go back to Dem? HELL no. I'm not even an independent. Instead...I just...exist. Survive. And fuck politics.

We would never have been in the position that we find ourselves in if 60-70 percent of the country could think critically with common sense like this post.

Which conservatives are being muted?

Was chatting with a friend...a really GOOD friend, via text. And both of us are pissed off. At Trump. He had a lousy cabinet, did nothing about it. He loved his rallies, but it was more or less adoration he wanted. Yes, he did many good things for America. And he does love this country, and the military, and LE. He can be generous and kind to those who need help. But...he fucked up. Where are the promises to protect ALL citizens of the usa? Where are the "booms" that were supposedly coming and never arrived? He has some power, but not much anymore and the time to act was THEN...not NOW....but thats a moot thing now. He still is doing nothing except promising a new website for his adoring fans.

Yes..he was cheated out of being POTUS again by nefarious people determined to get rid of him. I believe that wholeheartedly. However, he did nothing to stop it until after it started.

So yeah. I'm totally peeved at him and so is my friend. I think there are many of us out there that feel the same way. Perhaps its unwarranted, but there I am. Pissed.

And I a repub now? Nope. Will I go back to Dem? HELL no. I'm not even an independent. Instead...I just...exist. Survive. And fuck politics.
You believe whole heartedly that Trump was cheated out of being POTUS?! What makes you believe that with such confidence?

You believe whole heartedly that Trump was cheated out of being POTUS?! What makes you believe that with such confidence?
I hae no intention of arguing with you. You would just ignore what is in front of your face.

I hae no intention of arguing with you. You would just ignore what is in front of your face.
Give it a shot. I’ll give your arguments proper respect and consideration

Give it a shot. I’ll give your arguments proper respect and consideration
Sorry..no. I'm just too burned out now. Depressed. And need to focus on other things.

I believe wholeheartedly that there are aliens we have not discovered yet, visiting our planet. Why? Because all that turf out there would be such a waste of space, ya know? Just my 2 cents. And now...I am off to non political stuff for awhile.

Forum List

Back