I'm for impeachment but only if its purpose is to clear the air about election fraud.

my2¢

So it goes
May 14, 2010
Arizona's Maricopa County
The only way I'm for impeaching Trump is if its purpose is to get to the bottom of his charges of election fraud. The process should provide Trump the opportunity to substantiate his claims of election fraud and also call in state election officials from Georgia and any other state which he contacted and have these officials provide testamony. Either he exhonorates himself or be found guilty of sedition.

I'd be willing to let the chips fall as they may. You?

The only way I'm for impeaching Trump is if its purpose is to get to the bottom of his charges of election fraud. The process should provide Trump the opportunity to substantiate his claims of election fraud and also call in state election officials from Georgia and any other state which he contacted and have these officials provide testamony. Either he exhonorates himself or be found guilty of sedition.

There was no evidence of fraud. That’s why the orange psychopath kept losing.

The only way to clear the air is to have an outside audit, IMO.
Personally, what was done is done, lets move on. But, I would like to see
federal guidelines for voting that covers all the states the same.
Not one state do it one way and another state has a different set of rules.

Would not clear the air. The psycho insurgents won't listen. If successful, would only give Mike Pence a chance to pardon the S.O.B. I'm Against it. He will be outta there on the day of inauguration and at the mercy of the courts without the protection of the presidency.

Why not? I am getting this Deja vu all over again. It didnt work before, lets do it again. That's Democrats for ya.

What? Trump had his lawyers suing with ZERO evidence. He had the opportunity. Now you want to kiss his fat ass again?

I thought they said there wasn't enough to change the outcome. Not that there was no evidence.

That air has been cleared. trump must go.

I thought they said there wasn't enough to change the outcome. Not that there was no evidence.
60 courts said there was no evidence. We won't be playing right wing word games.

127280897_4783049655069844_1142551249731297262_o.jpg

Yeah, because your side had and has nothing in the way of facts.

Other than the the fact sydney powell got slapped with a 1.3 billion dollar lawsuit.

What? Trump had his lawyers suing with ZERO evidence. He had the opportunity. Now you want to kiss his fat ass again?
Well, after the shit democrats have done burning down cities to fight racism schtick pandering yadda yadda...I haven't a clue what Trump has done that was worse. Really. I'm sure you can conflate-n-exaggerate something though. Yeay for our democrat overlords. They lie sooo much better.

Last edited:

I'm willing to impeach Trump on the charges he's actually impeached for.

How does that sound?

60 courts said there was no evidence. We won't be playing right wing word games.
'We've never found systemic fraud, not enough to overturn the election': Georgia Secretary of State Raffensperger says

"We've never found systemic fraud -- not enough to overturn the election."

I think that is what I said, IM2, now please go pound sand.

'We've never found systemic fraud, not enough to overturn the election': Georgia Secretary of State Raffensperger says

If you keep recounting the same fake ballots, how will you know it is fraud?

What fake ballots?

You guys are stuck on square one.

What fake ballots?

One pass they are legit, keep passing those same ballots through and they become fraudulent ballots after that.
sheesh

I'm willing to impeach Trump on the charges he's actually impeached for.

How does that sound?

Exactly right. Impeachment is about determining if the president has broken the law and should he be removed. Period.

Democrats are the greatest con artist in American history. They fight racism by inciting race riots. Yeah, like that. Oh yes, they solemnly condemn divisiveness and promote it at the same time. Please , our beloved "Democratic party" are really a bunch of con artist and grifters. No justice, no peace equates to "we got trouble in river city". I am ashamed to be an American after this election fiasco.

What fake ballots?

they thought they found 69 of them, but that fissiled out

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back