This time, the declaration of a national emergency was warranted.

It's sad that China knew just how bad this virus was, and that it had morphed into spreading from human to human, and China
decided to give misinformation about it. I imagine that it's pretty hard to come up with a viable strategy against the virus
when you really didn't know what you're fighting. Even today the Chinese are not being forthcoming. Yet, Berg puts the blame
on Trump and not his buddies in China. sad

It's sad that China knew just how bad this virus was, and that it had morphed into spreading from human to human, and China
decided to give misinformation about it. I imagine that it's pretty hard to come up with a viable strategy against the virus
when you really didn't know what you're fighting. Even today the Chinese are not being forthcoming. Yet, Berg puts the blame
China is so much like the Democrat Party it's ridiculous.

Reading comprehension issues? From the original post...........

The Golfer-in-Chief is not responsible for the viral outbreak that began in China. Nor is he responsible for China's awful mismanagement of it. But this admin received its first formal notification of the outbreak of the coronavirus in China on Jan. 3. Since that time the federal reaction to the predictable outbreak in the US has been a cluster fuck. It began with the misguided belief the virus was "under control" and since has been marked by a series of terrible decisions based on the desire not to disrupt the economy. Tragically bad decisions highlighted by myself and other progressives on this board. The delineation of which has been met with recrimination, denial, whataboutisms, deflection, and factual inaccuracies by indignant Trumpleton's. All to no avail. The facts are as they are. In spite of our foreknowledge, repeated warnings, the capacity to mobilize tremendous resources to fight the virus, a nationwide system of excellent medical facilities, the ability to easily communicate accurate information nationally, an educated citizenry, the US has what is arguably the worst outbreak of the virus in the world.

There needs to be a reckoning for our failure. One that rightfully begins at the top.

Reading comprehension issues? From the original post...........

The Golfer-in-Chief is not responsible for the viral outbreak that began in China. Nor is he responsible for China's awful mismanagement of it. But this admin received its first formal notification of the outbreak of the coronavirus in China on Jan. 3. Since that time the federal reaction to the predictable outbreak in the US has been a cluster fuck. It began with the misguided belief the virus was "under control" and since has been marked by a series of terrible decisions based on the desire not to disrupt the economy. Tragically bad decisions highlighted by myself and other progressives on this board. The delineation of which has been met with recrimination, denial, whataboutisms, deflection, and factual inaccuracies by indignant Trumpleton's. All to no avail. The facts are as they are. In spite of our foreknowledge, repeated warnings, the capacity to mobilize tremendous resources to fight the virus, a nationwide system of excellent medical facilities, the ability to easily communicate accurate information nationally, an educated citizenry, the US has what is arguably the worst outbreak of the virus in the world.

There needs to be a reckoning for our failure. One that rightfully begins at the top.
When was the first death in the US?

I'm still waiting for a Trumpleton to address this, though I understand why you folks don't want to.

"As for the real world result of the abdication of his authority to coordinate the country's response to COVID-19, that has been a disaster in and of itself. 17 tons of medical supplies were sent to China when Don was still in total denial of the repeated warnings from the intel and health agencies that a massive outbreak was inevitable. There was this excruciatingly embarrassing event....... Pence task force freezes coronavirus aid amid backlash
The Defense Production Act has been invoked (far too late) but not utilized (WHY?) in an effective way, contributing to a critical shortage of medical supplies."

I actually AGREE with you that we have a national emergency...

Since the areas with the highest infection and death rates (over half the national total) tend to be Democrat-controlled areas, we need to quarantine those areas IMMEDIATELY (NO travel in or out, and all supplies delivered by airdrop)...

Just curious, why describe the hardest hit areas as "Democrat-controlled areas" and not densely populated areas?
It's no surprise to the rest of us that every hot spot in America is a Sanctuary City, you asshat.
We warned you folks a couple of years ago, and what did we get?
We were called racists with our racist walls.

Now the laugh is on you.....LOL....you stupid fucking idiots!!!!

Zero evidence that immigrants from Mexico and South American countries are the cause of the spread in the United States. Mexico and Canada cases are much lower on a per capita basis than the United States.

At this moment.
USA:
cases per million: 971
deaths per million: 28

Canada:
cases per million: 382
deaths per million: 7

Mexico:
cases per million: 15
deaths per million: 0.6

Trump proves that fame can help any man overcome any disgrace.

Trump would have been in jail by now if he wasn't a famous president, my friends

Any lib want to fetch this question? When was the first death in the US? Anyone

February 29th.

We had a total of 68 cases back then. Now a little over a month later it's over 300k, so, fuck off.

Since the areas with the highest infection and death rates (over half the national total) tend to be Democrat-controlled areas, we need to quarantine those areas IMMEDIATELY (NO travel in or out, and all supplies delivered by airdrop)...

Just curious, why describe the hardest hit areas as "Democrat-controlled areas" and not densely populated areas?
It's no surprise to the rest of us that every hot spot in America is a Sanctuary City, you asshat.

Zero evidence that immigrants from Mexico and South American countries are the cause of the spread in the United States. Mexico and Canada cases are much lower on a per capita basis than the United States.

At this moment.
USA:

Canada:

Mexico:
But, is that really fair? You're using facts to prove a point. Trumpers don't do that, cuz they can't.

At this moment.
USA:

Canada:

Mexico:
Population density has a lot to do with it, Happy. Look at the hot spots in the US, all densely populated.
Canada does not have the population density that we do. New York, LA, etc.

Forum List

Back