Stabenow, Peters sponsor bill seeking $500 coronavirus payments for older dependents

$500 which buys maybe 7 days of groceries is so much better than the anti-Malaria drug that cures the fake ass Chinese Flu! Penelope, what is your educational background. No offense.

$500 which buys maybe 7 days of groceries is so much better than the anti-Malaria drug that cures the fake ass Chinese Flu! Penelope, what is your educational background. No offense.

Yes it sure beats the hydroxychloroquine med which has not been proven to have any effect on covid 19, and if one has covid 19, they get tested and treatment anyway by the fed gov.

The republicans though everyone graduated at 16, and how stupid they are and you if you believe hte marlarky about the "anti-malaria" med.

7 days of groceries is much better. No offense taken since its from you.

Yes it sure beats the hydroxychloroquine med which has not been proven to have any effect on covid 19, and if one has covid 19, they get tested and treatment anyway by the fed gov.

The republicans though everyone graduated at 16, and how stupid they are and you if you believe hte marlarky about the "anti-malaria" med.

What's malarky about it? It's been used here and overseas with some remarkable results. It hasn't gone through clinical studies yet, but who has two years to study it for this particular virus?

If it worked for a lot of other people, it will work on future cases.

What's malarky about it? It's been used here and overseas with some remarkable results. It hasn't gone through clinical studies yet, but who has two years to study it for this particular virus?

It is not without risk, and give me a decent link to those it worked on? Give me the links also of overseas results.

There were 7 men and 4 women with a mean age of 58.7 years (range: 20-77), 8 had significant comorbidities associated with poor outcomes (obesity: 2; solid cancer: 3; hematological cancer: 2; HIV-infection: 1).
At the time of treatment initiation, 10/11 had fever and received nasal oxygen therapy. Within 5 days, one patient died, two were transferred to the ICU. In one patient, hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin were discontinued after 4 days because of a prolongation of the QT interval from 405 ms before treatment to 460 and 470 ms under the combination. Mean through blood concentration of hydroxychloroquine was 678 ng/mL (range: 381-891) at days 3-7 after treatment initiation.

It is not without risk, and give me a decent link to those it worked on? Give me the links also of overseas results.

I'll do better, I'll give you a video instead. Just about every medication has risks. Extra strength aspirin could have risks.

I'll do better, I'll give you a video instead. Just about every medication has risks. Extra strength aspirin could have risks.

There’s a lot of problems with the video. First, Ingraham claims the authors are all “incredibly prominent”. They’re not. In fact, the first author has been reprimanded for falsifying data in the part. How would she know that without having been a part of the field or study, or for that matter how would her average viewer know. Second, the study cited excludes the data from people who didn’t finish the study. Why would someone not finish the study? Well, in this case because they got worse and died. Bad science.

There’s a lot of problems with the video. First, Ingraham claims the authors are all “incredibly prominent”. They’re not. In fact, the first author has been reprimanded for falsifying data in the part. How would she know that without having been a part of the field or study, or for that matter how would her average viewer know. Second, the study cited excludes the data from people who didn’t finish the study. Why would someone not finish the study? Well, in this case because they got worse and died. Bad science.

I suppose you have a link to your claim?

Forum List

Back