This should be an easy one. Should Trump Tell People Not to Commit Violence?

Should President Trump go on TV and tell people to not resort to violence?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Posting a softball poll question...

Since there is, amazingly, some who feel that Trump did not instigate the violence we saw at the Capitol last Wednesday, I decided to get ahead of next Wednesday's inauguration and ask if the President should go on TV and tell his followers to not resort to violence. It seems like a no-brainer that the answer is yes....

So, when did he ever tell them TO engage in violence, moron?

Unlike several Democrat leaders who have encouraged Burn Loot Murder and ANTIFA.

And don't forget kameltoe harris who actively got those violent criminals out of jail so they could go do more. and candy cornhole just thought that that was keen.

Since there is, amazingly, some who feel that Trump did not instigate the violence we saw at the Capitol last Wednesday, I decided to get ahead of next Wednesday's inauguration and ask if the President should go on TV and tell his followers to not resort to violence. It seems like a no-brainer that the answer is yes....
what oh what will you ever do once trump is gone forever and you have to answer for what youve done???

Nah, it’s probably MAGAt code for going completely murderous.

no

Forum List

Back