This "rigged election" stuff is a real shame.

Biggest lie ever. Biggest show of guilt ever.

Most people EVER voted
No significant voter fraud found

Most honest election EVER
Lies. They will be proven lies soon.
It been 6 months. At what point do you think we'll start to see arrests?
Which of these signatures are valid?
One is from the voter's mail in ballot and the other is the voter's registration form.
Which is the ballot signature and which is the form signature?
Which is the voter's REAL signature?
Now remember...

Election workers eyeball voter signatures on ballots one by one, comparing the loop of an “L” or the squiggle of an “S” against other samples of that person’s writing.
When performed by professionals in criminal cases or legal proceedings, signature verification can take hours. But election employees in many states must do the job in as little as five seconds.
In an election marked by uncertainty amid the pandemic, the signature verification process represents one of the biggest unknowns: whether a system riddled with vulnerabilities will work on such a massive scale.

So again in 5 seconds tell me which of these has been signed by the same person?
One is a ballot envelope from a mail in ballot, the other is the mail in ballot request form that in 5 seconds the
election employee has to determine... is the ballot really signed by the person requesting the ballot?
5 seconds.
View attachment 485796
"I dont know, therefore fraud."

Just another conman using a tired old trick.
60 affidavits
An affidavit is a statement; it holds zero weight as a determinant of proof.
Legal statement and courts use them. You should talk to the judicial branch and let them know they’re full of shit!

After signature verification of the absentee ballot request form as compared to the signature on the envelope that contains the ballot. You have 20 seconds to say determine that the signatures were done by the same person.

I am untrained, but I could tell if a signature doesn’t match in 20 seconds.
Put the ballot aside and allow the voter to provide an explanation (I broke my hand) or provide ID
Go easy on him. Someone at one of the right wing kook sites went through about 18 seconds of trouble signing names differently to toss the idiot a bone that he is treating as the holy grail of "proof".

These dumbfucks never learn that they are getting played. Sydney Powell came right out and said that she was making shit up as she went on. Yet you'll find no hesitancy on these idiots to believe any silly bit of "evidence" that is tossed their way.
Says Russia Russia right?

Seems to me that we could really us an intelligent, sober, reasonable, thoughtful discussion on issues such as taxation, spending, immigration, policing, race, guns, health care and much more.

awww....man!!!..... :crybaby: ~S~:crybaby:

Now before you read any further.... why are the Democrats so afraid of this activity?
Why did CNN run this totally obviously BIASED piece?

AGAIN... why are these people so afraid of an audit???

Arizona election auditors are running ballots under UV light. What could they be looking for?

Shacket said the workers told her the flashlights were being used to reveal yellow dots and yellow fibers on the ballot paper. She said she got up close and tried to see the yellow marks. She did not see any yellow, she said.

"It just seemed like they just stopped looking when they felt like it because sometimes the flashlight barely glanced at the paper," she said.

The workers may have been referring to something called "printer stenography," which is a digital watermark some color laser printers and copiers leave on pages that allow people to trace back where the document was printed.

Most people EVER voted

One is from the voter's mail in ballot and the other is the voter's registration form.
Now remember...

Election workers eyeball voter signatures on ballots one by one, comparing the loop of an “L” or the squiggle of an “S” against other samples of that person’s writing.
When performed by professionals in criminal cases or legal proceedings, signature verification can take hours. But election employees in many states must do the job in as little as five seconds.
In an election marked by uncertainty amid the pandemic, the signature verification process represents one of the biggest unknowns: whether a system riddled with vulnerabilities will work on such a massive scale.

So again in 5 seconds tell me which of these has been signed by the same person?
One is a ballot envelope from a mail in ballot, the other is the mail in ballot request form that in 5 seconds the
election employee has to determine... is the ballot really signed by the person requesting the ballot?
5 seconds.
View attachment 485796

60 affidavits
So what? You couldn't sample 61 trump cultists without finding 60 willing to lie their asses off or to make claims about things they don't understand and make no effort to understand. That's why those affidavits are worth exactly nothing in any venue, legal or otherwise. Add to that the fact that they make 100 different, conflicting claims...and what we have is cultists like you clinging to an idea that never even launched.

Its a silly argument.
An affidavit is nothing more than a sworn statement. It holds no weight as some sort of verdict of truthfulness.
And, more importantly in Trumpworld, they are meaningless unless submitted into court as a sworn statement.

Meaning this...if you were in a car wreck and you had me swear out an affidavit, if it went to court, I could be jailed for perjury if it was proven to be false. If it didn't go to court, the is no "risk" to a false witness affidavit. Which is precisely why El Blobo's legal team never sued anyone alleging things that were in the affidavits--to the best of my knowledge anyway.

Although it would be fun to see that ditzy blonde in Michigan under cross examination in an actual court of law.

Melissa Carone is her name, lewd behavior is her game:
View attachment 486113

But wait...theres more!

Again, you don’t seem to understand that someone can’t just take a ballot from a polling place? You don’t right?

they need a warrant to remove a ballot. Please tell me you know that? Affidavits is all one can do

And you need to have some arrests before anyone with two working brain cells believes there is a crime committed. Melissa Carone--your star witness and spokesmodel--didn't get the job done there Popeye.

Would explain this anomaly then?

A ballot signature that doesn’t match the one on the registration file, like the ones above, can lead to votes being thrown out or contested.

(Oregon Secretary of State Elections Division, Texas Civil Rights Project)
One set of signatures are from absentee ballot request form, the other set are the envelopes that contain the votes.
Now tell me..
When signature verifications are performed by professionals in criminal cases or legal proceedings, signature verification can take hours.
But election employees in many states must do the job in as little as five seconds.
You have about 20 seconds to determine which signature is valid.
One set is from the request form, the other set from the envelope that was signed by the absentee voter.
Evidently most idiots think the actually ballot is signed. It isn't. After signature verification of the absentee ballot request form as compared to the signature on the envelope that contains the ballot. You have 20 seconds to say determine that the signatures were done by the same person.
Election workers have 5 seconds per signature.
View attachment 486244

It reminds me of the guys who swear they found thermite at Ground Zero because they have something that they swear is thermite.

All 6 are valid since none of the six have been proven invalid. Happy? Of course you're not happy.

YOUR
BLOB
LOST

And you can't get over it.
Well first of all there were ONLY 3, not six ballots.
Each of the 3 sets were the ballot envelope and the absentee ballot request.
So when an election worker BEING diligent and not pushed by 5 seconds would have said
each of the sets were NOT the same voter's signature.
So again, your ignorance of how JUNK MAIL voting worked is obvious because YOU would have accepted the 3 sets of signatures valid. Which they weren't!
The JUNK MAIL voting in states like the below.. again what this means is that all voters on election roll were mailed ballots...even though the average move rate nationally was 10%, meaning at least 10% of Calif. ballots were mailed
to people who were no longer there! So when the ballots were returned the election worker had 5 seconds to determine if the ballot envelope signature was the same on file. RIGHT...
Calif had in 2018
20184,834,9757,141,98767.70%8,302,48812,712,54265.31%
20206,982,7509,687,07672.08%15,423,30117,785,15186.72%
Nearly 1,700,000 people that received absentee ballots mailed that had moved!
View attachment 486272

Please answer the following question:
How many votes did Trump get in California as compared to Kansas?

People have been voting by mail using the system you describe above for a very long time in WA, OR, CO, UT, and HI. Never, not once, has a small toothache of a loser like yourself ever uttered one word about their elections being "illegitimate" until your blob lost.

Why?

Now before you read any further.... why are the Democrats so afraid of this activity?

Arizona election auditors are running ballots under UV light. What could they be looking for?

Shacket said the workers told her the flashlights were being used to reveal yellow dots and yellow fibers on the ballot paper. She said she got up close and tried to see the yellow marks. She did not see any yellow, she said.

"It just seemed like they just stopped looking when they felt like it because sometimes the flashlight barely glanced at the paper," she said.

The workers may have been referring to something called "printer stenography," which is a digital watermark some color laser printers and copiers leave on pages that allow people to trace back where the document was printed.

Oh my goodness....you really troll he web looking for any kook who will back up your idiocy.

Last edited:

Most people EVER voted

Now remember...

5 seconds.
View attachment 485796

60 affidavits
So what? You couldn't sample 61 trump cultists without finding 60 willing to lie their asses off or to make claims about things they don't understand and make no effort to understand. That's why those affidavits are worth exactly nothing in any venue, legal or otherwise. Add to that the fact that they make 100 different, conflicting claims...and what we have is cultists like you clinging to an idea that never even launched.

Its a silly argument.
An affidavit is nothing more than a sworn statement. It holds no weight as some sort of verdict of truthfulness.
And, more importantly in Trumpworld, they are meaningless unless submitted into court as a sworn statement.

Meaning this...if you were in a car wreck and you had me swear out an affidavit, if it went to court, I could be jailed for perjury if it was proven to be false. If it didn't go to court, the is no "risk" to a false witness affidavit. Which is precisely why El Blobo's legal team never sued anyone alleging things that were in the affidavits--to the best of my knowledge anyway.

Although it would be fun to see that ditzy blonde in Michigan under cross examination in an actual court of law.

View attachment 486113

But wait...theres more!

Again, you don’t seem to understand that someone can’t just take a ballot from a polling place? You don’t right?

they need a warrant to remove a ballot. Please tell me you know that? Affidavits is all one can do

And you need to have some arrests before anyone with two working brain cells believes there is a crime committed. Melissa Carone--your star witness and spokesmodel--didn't get the job done there Popeye.

A ballot signature that doesn’t match the one on the registration file, like the ones above, can lead to votes being thrown out or contested.

One set of signatures are from absentee ballot request form, the other set are the envelopes that contain the votes.
Now tell me..
When signature verifications are performed by professionals in criminal cases or legal proceedings, signature verification can take hours.
But election employees in many states must do the job in as little as five seconds.
One set is from the request form, the other set from the envelope that was signed by the absentee voter.
Evidently most idiots think the actually ballot is signed. It isn't. After signature verification of the absentee ballot request form as compared to the signature on the envelope that contains the ballot. You have 20 seconds to say determine that the signatures were done by the same person.
View attachment 486244
That is exactly what is supposed to happen

If a signature doesn’t match, it is thrown out
Make every voter register in person and surrender a thumbprint for identification

and use that print on their mail in vote
You want the government to have your fingerprints on file? Yeah...sell that to your bat-shit crazy fellow blobbers who think there is tracking microchips in the vaccines.

Most people EVER voted

Now remember...

5 seconds.
View attachment 485796

60 affidavits

Its a silly argument.

View attachment 486113

But wait...theres more!

Now tell me..
View attachment 486244

It reminds me of the guys who swear they found thermite at Ground Zero because they have something that they swear is thermite.

All 6 are valid since none of the six have been proven invalid. Happy? Of course you're not happy.

YOUR
BLOB
LOST

So when an election worker BEING diligent and not pushed by 5 seconds would have said
So again, your ignorance of how JUNK MAIL voting worked is obvious because YOU would have accepted the 3 sets of signatures valid. Which they weren't!
The JUNK MAIL voting in states like the below.. again what this means is that all voters on election roll were mailed ballots...even though the average move rate nationally was 10%, meaning at least 10% of Calif. ballots were mailed
to people who were no longer there! So when the ballots were returned the election worker had 5 seconds to determine if the ballot envelope signature was the same on file. RIGHT...
Calif had in 2018
View attachment 486272

People have been voting by mail using the system you describe above for a very long time in WA, OR, CO, UT, and HI. Never, not once, has a small toothache of a loser like yourself ever uttered one word about their elections being "illegitimate" until your blob lost.

Why?
Why didn’t you post the numbers? I wouldn’t answer you either.

was he wrong is the real question and you avoided answering that. Why?

Most people EVER voted

Now remember...

5 seconds.
View attachment 485796

60 affidavits

Its a silly argument.

View attachment 486113

But wait...theres more!

Now tell me..
View attachment 486244

YOUR
BLOB
LOST

Calif had in 2018
View attachment 486272

Why?
Why didn’t you post the numbers? I wouldn’t answer you either.

was he wrong is the real question and you avoided answering that. Why?

Somehow in the "rigged" election, your blob got millions more votes in California than he did in states he won. Care to explain? Of course you don't. You don't have the mental horsepower to hang with me, boy. Hence all of the one-liners. It's all you got.

Was he wrong? Uh-yeah. There was no widespread voter fraud.

Somehow in the "rigged" election, your blob got millions more votes in California than he did in states he won. Care to explain? Of course you don't. You don't have the mental horsepower to hang with me, boy. Hence all of the one-liners. It's all you got.

Was he wrong? Uh-yeah. There was no widespread voter fraud
If you can’t figure out why California had more votes than Kansas, you’re not smart enough to understand my answer.

he merely stated that million ballots went to wrong people cause people moved. You agree or not, deflection is boring

Oh my goodness....you really troll he web looking for any kook who will back up your idiocy.
Again, is it wrong?

If you can’t figure out why California had more votes than Kansas, you’re not smart enough to understand my answer.

he merely stated that million ballots went to wrong people cause people moved. You agree or not, deflection is boring
How'd the blob get so many votes in a "rigged" election Popeye? Again, you're not smart enough to hang with me.

How'd the blob get so many votes in a "rigged" election Popeye? Again, you're not smart enough to hang with me.
Again, it’s to complicated for you. It is however evidence that many Americans wanted Trump. It’s why the demofks had to cheat! That’s my answer for you

Again, it’s to complicated for you. It is however evidence that many Americans wanted Trump. It’s why the demofks had to cheat! That’s my answer for you

How did they cheat?

I'm probably going to regret this. In general don't ask for details, because I've concluded you're all nuts and there's not much point, but I'm wondering if you've ever tried walking through the logistics of how all this might have happened. What, exactly, do you think Democrats did to cheat? Who, exactly, did it? And do you have any evidence of them doing this? Don't just point to anomalous data and pretend it proves fraud. It doesn't.

Forum List

Back