This "rigged election" stuff is a real shame.

Somehow in the "rigged" election, your blob got millions more votes in California than he did in states he won. Care to explain? Of course you don't. You don't have the mental horsepower to hang with me, boy. Hence all of the one-liners. It's all you got.

Was he wrong? Uh-yeah. There was no widespread voter fraud
If you can’t figure out why California had more votes than Kansas, you’re not smart enough to understand my answer.

he merely stated that million ballots went to wrong people cause people moved. You agree or not, deflection is boring
How'd the blob get so many votes in a "rigged" election Popeye? Again, you're not smart enough to hang with me.
Again, it’s to complicated for you. It is however evidence that many Americans wanted Trump. It’s why the demofks had to cheat! That’s my answer for you

How did they cheat?

I'm probably going to regret this. In general don't ask for details, because I've concluded you're all nuts and there's not much point, but I'm wondering if you've ever tried walking through the logistics of how all this might have happened. What, exactly, do you think Democrats did to cheat? Who, exactly, did it? And do you have any evidence of them doing this? Don't just point to anomalous data and pretend it proves fraud. It doesn't.
It’s been explained in the thread

Somehow in the "rigged" election, your blob got millions more votes in California than he did in states he won. Care to explain? Of course you don't. You don't have the mental horsepower to hang with me, boy. Hence all of the one-liners. It's all you got.

If you can’t figure out why California had more votes than Kansas, you’re not smart enough to understand my answer.

he merely stated that million ballots went to wrong people cause people moved. You agree or not, deflection is boring
How'd the blob get so many votes in a "rigged" election Popeye? Again, you're not smart enough to hang with me.
Again, it’s to complicated for you. It is however evidence that many Americans wanted Trump. It’s why the demofks had to cheat! That’s my answer for you

How did they cheat?

I'm probably going to regret this. In general don't ask for details, because I've concluded you're all nuts and there's not much point, but I'm wondering if you've ever tried walking through the logistics of how all this might have happened. What, exactly, do you think Democrats did to cheat? Who, exactly, did it? And do you have any evidence of them doing this? Don't just point to anomalous data and pretend it proves fraud. It doesn't.
So, nothing.

How did they cheat?

So, nothing.
Sure, it’s in the thread

How did they cheat?

So, nothing.
Sure, it’s in the thread
Whenever you ask a 9/11 Truther the same question of "walk us through what you think happened", 100% of the time, the answer "it's all been explained" is spun. Just like you're stating now.

The reason you conspiracy kooks never want to state what you think happened in detail is because as soon as you take a position...it gets destroyed. Hence the court challenges....complete anhilation.

How did they cheat?

So, nothing.
Sure, it’s in the thread
Whenever you ask a 9/11 Truther the same question of "walk us through what you think happened", 100% of the time, the answer "it's all been explained" is spun. Just like you're stating now.

The reason you conspiracy kooks never want to state what you think happened in detail is because as soon as you take a position...it gets destroyed. Hence the court challenges....complete anhilation.
Not the correct thread. My explanation is in the thread.

Dominion was the only entity with passwords for the machines in Arizona. They literally controlled the election behind closed doors with no official oversight.

The machines in Michigan were programmed to cheat according to the most recent forensic analysis.

Counterfeit ballots were discovered en mass in Arizona by analyzing the paper.

and that’s just the beginning of the actual forensic proof.

If you use the “common sense” test you can easily see they came up with enough votes to win once they realized how many Trump got. All their victories came in data dumps in the middle of the night. And we’re conveniently 96% for Biden.

You should be proud of yourselves, Democrats. You wanted it more and went out and stole it. This world isn’t about “fairness” it’s about taking what you want. And that’s what Democrats just did.

Forum List

Back