The democrat party is a cult

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Rose McGowan: Democrats 'are in a deep cult that they really don't know about' - Washington Times

So says former democrat Rose McGowan.

How did she break free I wonder?

Well to learn, read on.

“I grew up in a cult, a very famous cult, the Children of God,” which she said had led her to realize how “you might be in a cult too if you don’t know the signs.”

Ms. McGowan was one of the leading voices in launching the #MeToo movement and among the first to publicly accuse movie mogul Harvey Weinstein of rape.

Rose McGowan: Democrats 'are in a deep cult that they really don't know about' - Washington Times

Well to learn, read on.

“I grew up in a cult, a very famous cult, the Children of God,” which she said had led her to realize how “you might be in a cult too if you don’t know the signs.”

Ms. McGowan was one of the leading voices in launching the #MeToo movement and among the first to publicly accuse movie mogul Harvey Weinstein of rape.
Trumpistas talking about cults! :auiqs.jpg:

Well to learn, read on.

I think watching something like Michelle Obama and all the elites in Hollywood praise a man who raped you and who they knew mistreated women like yourself would be a wake up call

Understand, they joked openly at the Oscars about Harvey's treatment of women years prior. It was an open secret.

Well to learn, read on.

I would say that Trumpism is a cult in some cases. Just how far would people follow him?

But no one would follow Joe Biden anywhere. Here we have a cult of party. After all, he has dementia and is a vacuous personality.

Whoever the head of the party is, that is their leader.

Understandable, given what they've done.

A cult surrounds a person, so I guess they're saying it's Hillary or Biden or Obama or Soros or Michael Moore. Or something. Who knows.

They're desperate to equate selling their souls for Trump with something like that. Maybe this is a good sign. Maybe the fog is lifting for some.

She learned “how the left can harm people just as much as the right,”

Absolutely.

Well to learn, read on.

I think watching something like Michelle Obama and all the elites in Hollywood praise a man who raped you and who they knew mistreated women like yourself would be a wake up call

Understand, they joked openly at the Oscars about Harvey's treatment of women years prior. It was an open secret.
Who's praising Weinstein now? Contrast that to Trump, who was doing the same sorts of things, being treated like a god! The hypocrisy is mind-boggling. I certainly wouldn't want a daughter anywhere near him.

Well to learn, read on.

Who's praising Weinstein now? Contrast that to Trump, who was doing the same sorts of things, being treated like a god! The hypocrisy is mind-boggling. I certainly wouldn't want a daughter anywhere near him.

Agreed, nor would I want my daughter around Cuomo.

Belonging to a political party is alot like belonging to a cult yes. They get all frothed up when they hear their candidate speak. It's down right weird. Always been this way though.

Well to learn, read on.

Agreed, nor would I want my daughter around Cuomo.

or around Gaetz.

Well to learn, read on.

Any religion is a cult.

You can read about the cult here:
The Children of God: Joaquin Phoenix, Rose McGowan Among Former Members of This Notorious Cult (esquire.com)

Last edited:

A cult surrounds a person, so I guess they're saying it's Hillary or Biden or Obama or Soros or Michael Moore. Or something. Who knows.

They're desperate to equate selling their souls for Trump with something like that. Maybe this is a good sign. Maybe the fog is lifting for some.
The Left also sells the cult of hating Trump, for which you lead the charge.

Is he really Hitler? Is he really a grand Wizard of the KKK? Not till he decided to run for President it seems.

LOL.

Well to learn, read on.

Nice projection trumpkins cultist.

mentally ill trumpkins

Well to learn, read on.

Any religion is a cult.

You can read about the cult here:
The Children of God: Joaquin Phoenix, Rose McGowan Among Former Members of This Notorious Cult (esquire.com)
I doubt seriously that all of us would agree with the definition of a cult.

In fact, I think McGowan said she thought a cult was an organization that did not really benefit you.

I think that all organizations benefit someone at some point, otherwise, they would not exist. So I don't think that is a good definition.

Being a person of faith, my definition is anything that takes the priority of God in your life, whether that is a cult of personality or an organization like the Mormons or JW's, for example.

In fact, one of the most famous cult leaders of all time was Jim Jones. Do you know anything about Jim? Most likely not because the media really did not mention that he left the church and took his followers with him to another country because he felt the church was not woke enough or Left wing enough. So he took them all into the jungle to drink the cool aid.

Last edited:

Well to learn, read on.

mentally ill trumpkins

Are people who are brain washed mentally ill do you reckon?

I am not a follower of Trump. For example, he lived most of his life as a big Progressive giving democrats like Chuck Schumer millions in donations.

Why did he turn on a dime when he decided to run for President? Most likely he was just giving him money for business perks, or he really believed in the movement.

What say you?

For me, this is a danger sign. His soul is for sale.

hardcore Trumpsters and Democrats
One in the same
Religion and politics are closely linked because they both run on dogma telling us all how we should live our lives and how we should think.

And neither can be proven right or wrong.

This is why they are both such hot topics.

But democrats would dismiss this out of hand because in politics, there is no mention of God, so they think they are safe from falling into the cult trap.

They really think that a cult demands the mention of God being involved.

LOL

Well to learn, read on.

If one side is a cult, it would be the side that that has all the elitists supporting them. The vast majority of celebrities, athletes, CEOs of large corporations are all republicans.

They’re all political in their messaging too. Athletes and celebs are always making political statements about how bad democrats are. CEOs of corporations are restricting their businesses in Democratic places because they disagree with their policies. It’s almost like they’re all part of some Elite Illuminati or cabal cult!

Obviously the hypocritical republican Trumptards are going to try to spin this the other way and say the opposite. You know why? Because that’s what brainwashed cults do! And the funny thing is the elitists don’t give a shit about their average republican voters. They just think of them as useful idiots. They only care about their rich elitist selves.

Last edited:

Usually cults believe their own lies and the members behave like brainwashed fanatical crackpots.....yep Rose is correct

Well to learn, read on.

mentally ill trumpkins
THERE GOES ONE NOW!

Forum List

Back