This "rigged election" stuff is a real shame.

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
This country is facing some serious issues and is about to make some big decisions. I wonder if we can all agree on that.

Seems to me that we could really us an intelligent, sober, reasonable, thoughtful discussion on issues such as taxation, spending, immigration, policing, race, guns, health care and much more. We need ideas and input. We need ideas and innovation.

Instead, the Republican base and party are choosing to spend more energy on this weird, quixotic crusade to prove that the election was rigged, as they have been told/sold by a guy who has honesty issues, to say the least. Despite the disagreements they have received from courts, Trump-appointed judges, the Trump Justice Department, and any number of groups and agencies.

Meanwhile, and here's my concern, Biden has clearly moved further to the Left than even progressives hoped for, and he's clearly going big. This is real. But bring this stuff up to Trumpsters, and the best you'll get is silly, shallow, paranoid hyperbole about commies, China, the Deep State, the Swamp, the Marxists and more commies.

The Trumped-up GOP is so full of paranoia, misinformation and platitudes that it could be opening the door to the Biden version of the New Deal. Not necessarily because the Dems' agenda is so wonderful, but because the Trumpsters are looking like ignorant fools.

Last edited:
This country is facing some serious issues and is about to make some big decisions. I wonder if we can all agree on that.

Seems to me that we could really us an intelligent, sober, reasonable, thoughtful discussion on issues such as taxation, spending, immigration, race, guns, health care and much more. We need ideas and input. We need ideas and innovation.

Instead, the Republican base and party are choosing to spend more energy on this weird, quixotic crusade to prove that the election was rigged, as they have been told/sold by a guy who has honesty issues, to say the least. Despite the disagreements they have received from courts, Trump-appointed judges, the Trump Justice Department, and any number of groups and agencies.

Meanwhile, and here's my concern, Biden has clearly moved further to the Left than even progressives hoped for, and he's clearly going big. This is real. But bring this stuff up to Trumpsters, and the best you'll get is silly, shallow, paranoid hyperbole about commies, China, the Deep State, the Swamp, the Marxists and more commies.

The Trumped-up GOP is so full of paranoia, misinformation and platitudes that it could be opening the door to the Biden version of the New Deal. Not necessarily because the Dems' agenda is so wonderful, but because the Trumpsters are looking like ignorant fools.

FPTP is a rigged system.

We know this. In Germany they vote twice on the same day. Once FPTP and once PR.

With FPTP the CDU/CSU gained twice as much of the percentage (77%) of the seats as the votes (37.2%).

And then the larger parties always do better. In fact in Germany with a 5% cut off for PR, they have 6 political parties. The Danes with a 2% cut off have 10 political parties.

FPTP is designed to produce the results the powers that be want.

Vichy Mac's usual silliness...

Seems to me that we could really us an intelligent, sober, reasonable, thoughtful discussion on issues such as taxation, spending, immigration, race, guns, health care and much more. We need ideas and input. We need ideas and innovation.

Two points.

First, the Republicans really don't have an intelligent position on most of those issues, because they are on the wrong side of popular opinion on them. Most Americans want immigration reform. Most Americans want sensible gun control. Most Americans wanted a bailout after TRUMP PLAUGE.

The reason why the GOP has to keep talking about "voter fraud" is because they really don't have any other issue to talk about that gets their base fired up.

Um, yeah, they whine about Biden going too far to the left, you whine about Biden going too far to the left. So the only difference between them and you is that you use nicer language.

I don't think Biden is going far enough to the left. Mild tax increases on the rich when we are 26 Trillion in the hole? Why that's radical stuff, man.

Oh, let's get real. Half of what Biden is proposing will never make it into law in a 50/50 Senate. They'll probably lose the House and Senate in 2022, and his last two years will be reaching compromises where the rich will put the screws to the working class some more.

You see, what you've failed to see is that Trump happened because the left couldn't get it's shit together and does a very poor job telling white working people what's good for them.

and here's my concern, Biden has clearly moved further to the Left than even progressives hoped for, and he's clearly going big. This is real.
But bring this stuff up to Trumpsters, and the best you'll get is silly, shallow, paranoid hyperbole about commies, China, the Deep State, the Swamp, the Marxists and more commies.
First point:

you voted for biden so his screwups are YOUR screwups

Second point about the quote in red:

if the influences that you declare OFF LIMITS are not the problem what is?

he’s your guy so you tell us why he is acting so stupid

Last edited:
the Republicans really don't have an intelligent position on most of those issues, because they are on the wrong side of popular opinion on them. Most Americans want immigration reform. Most Americans want sensible gun control. Most Americans wanted a bailout after TRUMP PLAUGE.
Open borders and a million shoeless peasants from Central America flooding into our country is your idea of immigration reform?

most Americans do not agree with that

When authoritarians can no longer reliably stay in control through the democratic process the process itself becomes the enemy. There can be no possible fantasy based election reform that can convince a "conservative" that they lost fair and square. This is the new normal.

When authoritarians can no longer reliably stay in control through the democratic process the process itself becomes the enemy. There can longer be any cynical fantasy based election reform that can convince a "conservative" that they lost fair and square. This is the new normal.
Well, I think there is a difference between "conservative" and Trumpster. The former can at least communicate and toss out ideas, the latter is simply crazed and in control of the party right now.

The election was rigged. Too much video proof, too much eye witness proof, too much illegal goings on, and too much "in your face" reality of what the Dems did. Any denial of any or all of these facts are from the money-grubbing extreme leftists trying to destroy this country from within. The Dems plotted this, because they KNOW that paper ballots were dropped from being used a long time ago, because they are NOT credible and viable!

Still blaming all of America's problems that the Dems and Libs started, on Trump? Wow! Your TJS has gotten out of control and you need to remove your heads from your rears! Your anti-American sentiment is nauseating to say the least, and people are just sick and tired of hearing your whining, snivelling, and crying about it. If it's just SO HARD for you to live here, then MOVE to Mexico or Syria where you belong!

dont-like-america-dcc11j.jpg

Seems to me that we could really us an intelligent, sober, reasonable, thoughtful discussion on issues such as taxation, spending, immigration, policing, race, guns, health care and much more. We need ideas and input. We need ideas and innovation.

Bill Maher's description of the Democrats way to "change America": "Eat in the bathroom and shit in the kitchen".

Yeah.

Yeah... Russia gate. *shrugs*

You seem to hold the DNC and GOP to different standards. This isn't new.

You get what you give.

It's morning.. I can only do drive-bys...

The trump cultists are the party of treason

the Republicans really don't have an intelligent position on most of those issues, because they are on the wrong side of popular opinion on them. Most Americans want immigration reform. Most Americans want sensible gun control. Most Americans wanted a bailout after TRUMP PLAUGE.
Open borders and a million shoeless peasants from Central America flooding into our country is your idea of immigration reform?

most Americans do not agree with that
He did not open the border. No real policy change has happened. That's just your party propaganda. They scare you with bullshit boogy men so they can continue to steer all the money to the one percenter. Mean while real issues are ignored. Yall talk about the deep state elites and turn around give them all the money and turn their work force into slaves. The tip ten percent makes 90 percent of the money and pays 20 percent of the taxes. But hey just keep being a fucking moron

He did not open the border. No real policy change has happened.
Wrong

Trump had the situation at the border under control.

Under trump people without visas were being returned to mexico the same day.

and that policy prevented many illegals from even leaving their village back home

but biden ended that sensible policy and created the havoc on the border today

I don't believe this election was rigged anymore than I believe Trump and Russia stole the 2016 election however I do find it amusing that many of the same people who pushed that in 2016 now seem to have an issue with silly election conspiracies being pushed which they didn't have in 2016 and beyond.

It was rigged. Why else would all you Science Deniers be denying it was rigged.

When authoritarians can no longer reliably stay in control through the democratic process the process itself becomes the enemy. There can longer be any cynical fantasy based election reform that can convince a "conservative" that they lost fair and square. This is the new normal.
Well, I think there is a difference between "conservative" and Trumpster. The former can at least communicate and toss out ideas, the latter is simply crazed and in control of the party right now.

The "conservatives" should really look to join the Libertarian Party or form a new party, if they have no chance to seize the GOP and purge the tens of millions of little Trumpsters from the ranks. Guys like Romney and the Bushes and Colin Powell and the Lincoln Project have a right to vocalize their opinions and run candidates. But they don't own the Republican Party, and don't have the right to the GOP nomination or the support of the Little Trumpsters.

I don't believe this election was rigged anymore than I believe Trump and Russia stole the 2016 election however I do find it amusing that many of the same people who pushed that in 2016 now seem to have an issue with silly election conspiracies being pushed which they didn't have in 2016 and beyond.
I dont think there was a grand conspiracy coordinated and directed by democrats in washington dc to steal the election

rather I think democrats are fundamentally dishonest when it comes to politics and do not need encouragement to cheat

so the fraud took place in 50 states and 100 major cities in dozens of different ways

and were largely enabled by the massive new mail in ballot boondoggle

Forum List

Back