This Republican has got it right.

Mainly testosterone and ego building. Sometimes because big tough guys have got no guts.
Certainly not for self protection be abuse 99% have been used for it.
I hope that clears it up.
It's really none of your business frankly. Oh, and stop projecting your lack of testosterone on others, it's pathetic.

If there's a ban on AR-15s, will the ban be optional or will the government be coming to take them from anyone who doesn't voluntarily turn theirs in?
A ‘ban’ on AR 15s isn’t ‘confiscation.’

Those in possession of AR 15s at the time an AWB takes effect are allowed to retain their AR 15s.

Such a ‘ban’ is actually the prohibition of acquiring new firearms; and even then, AR 15s aren’t ‘banned’ as new AR 15s can be purchased provided they conform to state law.

There are AR 15 manufacturers who specialize in designing AR 15s legal to buy in ‘ban’ states.

Those aren't AR-15s. And Biden says very plainly they're coming for our AR-15s. No grandfather clause.
I wonder which government bureaucrat Marxist gets credit for making up "Assault Rifle" from the AR in AR-15 which actually stands for ArmaLite?

I thought this appropriate here:

A 12-year-old Louisiana lad shot and killed a home invader, saving his mom from who knows what.

Location Location Location

Brad LeBlanc, 32, approached the boy’s mom outside of her home and forced her indoors. LeBlanc was armed with a pistol. A physical struggle ensued between LeBlanc and the mother. The boy, fearing for his mother’s life, perforated LeBlanc with a single shot from his hunting rifle, ending the threat. First responders administered CPR to LeBlanc to no avail. He was declared dead at Lane Regional Medical Center. LeBlanc had two accomplices who escaped but were arrested days later.

No one advocates for ‘confiscating’ guns.

No measures have been introduced to ‘confiscate’ guns – the notion is a rightwing lie and more baseless demagoguery from conservatives.

Pretending for a second that you aren't for banning guns. You are flat out lying when you say your party isn't out to do that. And we both know if/when they do, you will be silent.

Democrats are stupid people who think everyone else is as stupid as you are
One cannot reason with dishonest liars, which is who conservatives are.

Conservatives lie about gun ‘bans’ and gun ‘confiscation’ that never come about.

Indeed, for eight years when President Obama was in office conservatives lied about guns being ‘confiscated.’

Eight years later not one gun ‘confiscated.’

Conservatives lying about ‘bans’ and ‘confiscation’ is just more of their tedious fearmongering and demagoguery.

Explain how you get to ignore all the Democrats who say they are for outright banning guns on the board and nationally in the party
Show one person, any one person, that has advocated the outright banning of all guns.

Democrats already ban guns in almost every major US city. You didn't know that? Seriously?

Where would Democrats stop? Tell me what we could do today where Democrats would be happy and if anyone went further than Democrats would be on the pro-gun right side and stay there
Ban assault weapons and large capacity magazines.
Close the gun show loophole
Remove liability protection for gun manufacturers
Require registration of all handguns and allow law enforcement access to the database
Completely revoke the Dickey amendment
Define assault weapon.

One cannot reason with dishonest liars, which is who conservatives are.

Conservatives lie about gun ‘bans’ and gun ‘confiscation’ that never come about.

Indeed, for eight years when President Obama was in office conservatives lied about guns being ‘confiscated.’

Eight years later not one gun ‘confiscated.’

Conservatives lying about ‘bans’ and ‘confiscation’ is just more of their tedious fearmongering and demagoguery.

Explain how you get to ignore all the Democrats who say they are for outright banning guns on the board and nationally in the party
Show one person, any one person, that has advocated the outright banning of all guns.

Democrats already ban guns in almost every major US city. You didn't know that? Seriously?

Where would Democrats stop? Tell me what we could do today where Democrats would be happy and if anyone went further than Democrats would be on the pro-gun right side and stay there
Ban assault weapons and large capacity magazines.
Close the gun show loophole
Remove liability protection for gun manufacturers
Require registration of all handguns and allow law enforcement access to the database
Completely revoke the Dickey amendment
Define assault weapon.

I'll help you Winston.

An assault weapon is a scary gun. Scary! Scary! OMG, scary!

woodwork201
Why wouldn't other guns do the same job?
No. You want those testosterone filled guns. Ego boosters. And will invent all types of hypothetical scenarios to justify it.
It military tanks were available you nuts would all have one because you can and no other reason for it.

Those aren't AR-15s. And Biden says very plainly they're coming for our AR-15s. No grandfather clause.
This is a lie.

There is no ‘they.’

What Biden ‘says’ is irrelevant – only Congress can enact a new AWB, and that’s not going to happen.

All AWBs must have a grandfather clause because the Fifth Amendment requires due process and just compensation for the taking of private property, that’s why guns will never be ‘confiscated.’

The only way around the Takings Clause of the Fifth Amendment is to render firearms contraband, and that won’t happen because such a measure doing so would be un-Constitutional.

No one is ‘coming for’ your AR 15 – stop propagating these ridiculous rightwing lies, it only demonstrates how ignorant, stupid, and dishonest you truly are.

You must have missed the part it's PROGS who are saying they'll take them. Poor attempt at projecting.

This is a lie.

There is no ‘they.’

What Biden ‘says’ is irrelevant – only Congress can enact a new AWB, and that’s not going to happen.

All AWBs must have a grandfather clause because the Fifth Amendment requires due process and just compensation for the taking of private property, that’s why guns will never be ‘confiscated.’

The only way around the Takings Clause of the Fifth Amendment is to render firearms contraband, and that won’t happen because such a measure doing so would be un-Constitutional.

No one is ‘coming for’ your AR 15 – stop propagating these ridiculous rightwing lies, it only demonstrates how ignorant, stupid, and dishonest you truly are.

You must have missed the part it's PROGS who are saying they'll take them. Poor attempt at projecting.
They can take them without passing any laws. You guys said that people who get vaccinated become human magnets.

Trump too, he's been vaccinated, but he spends most of his time stuck to his gold toilet and flushing 20 times every time he takes a crap.

I thought this appropriate here:

A 12-year-old Louisiana lad shot and killed a home invader, saving his mom from who knows what.

Location Location Location

Brad LeBlanc, 32, approached the boy’s mom outside of her home and forced her indoors. LeBlanc was armed with a pistol. A physical struggle ensued between LeBlanc and the mother. The boy, fearing for his mother’s life, perforated LeBlanc with a single shot from his hunting rifle, ending the threat. First responders administered CPR to LeBlanc to no avail. He was declared dead at Lane Regional Medical Center. LeBlanc had two accomplices who escaped but were arrested days later.

And LeBlanc was immediately released without bail - but it didn't matter in this case.

woodwork201
No. You want those testosterone filled guns. Ego boosters. And will invent all types of hypothetical scenarios to justify it.
It military tanks were available you nuts would all have one because you can and no other reason for it.

So, it finally comes out: what you're really afraid of is testosterone. I get it. Many young men have been fed so much soy growing up, and are otherwise such mama's boys, that manhood or testosterone is scary. Unfortunately, in most states, it's illegal to offer you psychological help to deal with your fear of masculinity and the only medical option is surgery.

Here are instructions for DIY surgery so you don't have to wait. Go for it.

By the way, tanks are available and I'd definitely own one if I could afford it.

woodwork201
So it finally comes out.
It's testosterone alright. I told you what the problem was and like the fool you are, you fell into the trap. Well done.

I don't see how you get to that conclusion but that's OK. Even if my desire for a gun is testosterone driven - and it is certainly a man thing, historically - it is still a constitutionally protected right and a fundamental human right. You have admitted, though, that the AR-15 is no more deadly than any other gun so it's still your estrogen-driven hoplophobia that makes you hate them.

woodwork201
It is a constitutionally protected right but it's not compulsory. It is NOT a fundamental human right because people all over the world can't get one.

I did not it was no more deadly, I said there are other guns can do the same thing. The attraction to those is it is a fast killing machine, a sense of power by the user which is directly related to your testosterone and you know it.
You have no need for that type of gun whatsoever and no circumstances you will ever encounter will be justification.

Admit it. Its that hideous 2nd which has driven the country into the gun culture currently. As for tyrannical government removal, you wouldn't have the guts.

Nothing wrong with ego, you sure seem to have your fair share the way you bluster all over this Forum. Do you get 'hard' when you lie like that? You scared of 'nasty' looking guns, soi boi?
Run to your government 'mommy' now and tattle on me.
1625889488058.png

Last edited:
woodwork201
It is a constitutionally protected right but it's not compulsory. It is NOT a fundamental human right because people all over the world can't get one.

I did not it was no more deadly, I said there are other guns can do the same thing. The attraction to those is it is a fast killing machine, a sense of power by the user which is directly related to your testosterone and you know it.
You have no need for that type of gun whatsoever and no circumstances you will ever encounter will be justification.

Admit it. Its that hideous 2nd which has driven the country into the gun culture currently. As for tyrannical government removal, you wouldn't have the guts.

Is the right to life a fundamental human right? Yet China kills Muslims. That the ability to exercise a right is stripped by tyrannical government does not mean the right does not exist. Why would there be any international human rights groups if human rights are only those rights your government allows you to exercise?

Is the right to life a fundamental human right? Yet China kills Muslims. That the ability to exercise a right is stripped by tyrannical government does not mean the right does not exist. Why would there be any international human rights groups if human rights are only those rights your government allows you to exercise?
Preservation of the species is paramount and, IMO instinctive. One doesn't preserve any species by encouraging the killing of their developing genetic material.

Forum List

Back