This Republican has got it right.

Leo123
Christ you're a fucking idiot.
The law does represent morality. It is the law regardless of your morals. It's about dispensing punishment for breaking the law. Morals don't come into it.
You're as dumb as dogshit.

Christ you're a fucking idiot.
The law does represent morality. It is the law regardless of your morals. It's about dispensing punishment for breaking the law. Morals don't come into it.
You're as dumb as dogshit.
You are an insulting bastard. Apparently you have learned your morals from Marx. What morality does the law represent? Can you answer this time without all the stupid insults?

Leo123
I'm don't with you.
It would be easier to teach an elephant the square dance than teach you anything.
You're a dickhead.

I'm don't with you.
It would be easier to teach an elephant the square dance than teach you anything.
You're a dickhead.
How about just answering my question? You keep evading and insulting, the refuge of a loser.

There is no question. I'm done with you.
You're a 24 carat gold plated idiot.
Yes, there IS a question. I asked you what morals you believe our laws are based on. You can't answer apparently so you play the "I'm done with you" game. In old Rome, slaughtering of innocent people and animals was entertainment. They built the Coloseum in Rome, Spain etc. for that specific purpose. That was their 'moral code' until the Christians took over. So we see that 'law' can be what today we call immoral.

If there's a ban on AR-15s, will the ban be optional or will the government be coming to take them from anyone who doesn't voluntarily turn theirs in?
A ‘ban’ on AR 15s isn’t ‘confiscation.’

Those in possession of AR 15s at the time an AWB takes effect are allowed to retain their AR 15s.

Such a ‘ban’ is actually the prohibition of acquiring new firearms; and even then, AR 15s aren’t ‘banned’ as new AR 15s can be purchased provided they conform to state law.

There are AR 15 manufacturers who specialize in designing AR 15s legal to buy in ‘ban’ states.

Those aren't AR-15s. And Biden says very plainly they're coming for our AR-15s. No grandfather clause.

Do you support a ban on AR-15s?
Of course not.

It’s pointless, meaningless legislation that will do nothing to address gun crime and violence.

Moreover, given the current Supreme Court, an AWB would likely be struck down as un-Constitutional.

The current Supreme Court is as leftist as the Court was before Trump was elected.

woodwork201
Apart from your hitting the panic button, the truth is you will not be able buy them at will unless you qualify until the law.
Apart from that, why would a guy living in a country town want a weapon like that?
Hunting, protection, stop tyrannical governments, bullshit. None of them.
Any of the guns you've got will do that.

Apart from your hitting the panic button, the truth is you will not be able buy them at will unless you qualify until the law.
Apart from that, why would a guy living in a country town want a weapon like that?
I want a tank.
1625813921930.png

Buy 'em here....

Last edited:
WTH_Progs?
Mainly testosterone and ego building. Sometimes because big tough guys have got no guts.
Certainly not for self protection be abuse 99% have been used for it.
I hope that clears it up.

Those aren't AR-15s. And Biden says very plainly they're coming for our AR-15s. No grandfather clause.
This is a lie.

There is no ‘they.’

What Biden ‘says’ is irrelevant – only Congress can enact a new AWB, and that’s not going to happen.

All AWBs must have a grandfather clause because the Fifth Amendment requires due process and just compensation for the taking of private property, that’s why guns will never be ‘confiscated.’

The only way around the Takings Clause of the Fifth Amendment is to render firearms contraband, and that won’t happen because such a measure doing so would be un-Constitutional.

No one is ‘coming for’ your AR 15 – stop propagating these ridiculous rightwing lies, it only demonstrates how ignorant, stupid, and dishonest you truly are.

woodwork201
Why do you want to ban them? Anything I can do with them I can do with any of my guns. So then you admit that you really have to ban all guns to achieve your goal; you're just starting with the ugly ones because people who don't know better are scared by their appearance.

woodwork201

ARs are very popular for long-range shooting. Guys in the country use them regularly for killing groundhogs. Groundhog holes injure horses and cattle. Home invasions happen in rural areas. And country people don't have to explain or justify why they want any particular gun. Your hoplophobia does not mean they do not have a right to any gun they choose.

Forum List

Back