This nonsense demonstrates how sick and demonic the GOP has become.

This is cracking me up, America is ruled by Jesus Christ and most Americans never compehend it .

I thought it was Yahweh , the tribal war God. The US gives Christianity a bad name.

You killed straw man

Why?

It's what you want

No, I rather enjoy males, when they are not political or religious zealots like the Rep in the OP thinks women should be incubators for future workers.

Wisconsin state Rep. Scott Allen (R) made the suggestion during a Wisconsin Assembly debate about a bill that would make it illegal to offer abortions through state health insurance plans.

“Labor force shortages are tied to population declines. And labor force shortages are a limiting factor in economic growth. And limited economic growth poses a problem when government tries to pay for public services and infrastructure,” Allen said.

bear513, post: 21483279
The USA was based on Christianity , what's so complicated?

Many of the founders were not Christians.

Freedom of religion is a protection against religion and State controlled Religion.

There is nothing in the Constitution ttat is based in Christianity.

Why do you need to push that falsehood on the rest of society that knows better?

This claim is one if the most obnoxious and dishonest claims that the believers make.

You have the freedom guaranteed under our Constitution to believe things like the Pope infallible. I see not one basis of America’s founding that is based on there being some kind of human religiud authority in Rome issuing orders that Americans are expected to follow.

airplanemechanic, post: 21483197
This is proof we're raising a bunch of snowflakes. When a church event turns out to be "traumatizing" to someone, they really need to grow a set.

If that’s a snowflake then you are an asshole.

If you think it’s ok to tell a 12 year old child that she must convert to a mob of fools belief wherein the objective is to scare the child into converting so as to spend her life contributing money to the organized mob yes you are indecent and deplorable.

This daughter has chosen a profession that includes counseling families with autistic children where one occupational hazard is getting bitten and hairpulled.

I’m proud of her just as she is a young adult woman that has grown to adulthood without a set.

She is near getting her Masters Degree in her field.

Her sport is hang gliding.

I wonder what the fat Christian girl and her fat Christian friends have done with their lives since tormenting someone that tried to be their friend.

I hope they grew a heart and a conscience since then but with assholes defending their abuse who the hell knows.

Hillary was right - you are deplorable.

It appears the GOP or so-called republican party has destroyed itself when it comes to promoting insanity, hypocrisy, treason, hate, moral perversion and blasphemy.

Wisconsin Lawmaker: Convert To Christianity Or Be ‘Destroyed’

I find it funny but not surprising this man talks about love, peace and fellowship in one breath then turns around and threatens those who don't agree with him with destruction.

Meanwhile that man has violated the first amendment by preaching for one religion while condemning everyone who doesn't follow it. The government isn't supposed to put one religion above another. Nor is the government supposed to be trying to force a religion on anyone in this nation.

It appears the GOP or so-called republican party has destroyed itself when it comes to promoting insanity, hypocrisy, treason, hate, moral perversion and blasphemy.

Additionally to add as in ignorance.

How is it ignorant to follow gods law?

We are not throwing gays off of building's are we?

Are we throwing gays In jail?

Are we preventing them from marriage?

Is abortion Illegal?

This country was founded on Christianity...

You're confusing the pilgrims with the founders of the United States of America.

They are two very different groups who lived a hundred years apart.

Yes the pilgrims established a theocratical monarchy with the king of England as the monarch. They allowed the church to create law and persecuted people who didn't have the same beliefs. They are the same people who burned women at the stake. Accusing them of being witches just because they were different from christians.

The founders of the United States of America established a secular nation purposely taking all the power away from the church and giving it to the people.

They believed it was so important to keep religion out of government they put it in the first amendment.

The United States wasn't founded on christianity it was founded on freedom and the rights of people to self determination. Not by any religion.

I suggest you buy a remedial US government book and read it. Have an educated person explain the big words to you.

If that’s a snowflake then you are an asshole.

If you think it’s ok to tell a 12 year old child that she must convert to a mob of fools belief wherein the objective is to scare the child into converting so as to spend her life contributing money to the organized mob yes you are indecent and deplorable.

This daughter has chosen a profession that includes counseling families with autistic children where one occupational hazard is getting bitten and hairpulled.

I’m proud of her just as she is a young adult woman that has grown to adulthood without a set.

She is near getting her Masters Degree in her field.

Her sport is hang gliding.

I wonder what the fat Christian girl and her fat Christian friends have done with their lives since tormenting someone that tried to be their friend.

I hope they grew a heart and a conscience since then but with assholes defending their abuse who the hell knows.

Hillary was right - you are deplorable.
Well...nothing deplorable and hostile in that angry rant. :icon_rolleyes:
I hope you feel better now. Smug vegans, secular progressive humanists, those still grimly hanging on to Communism....you all should relax and realize how angry you are.
Your heart will thank you for it.

Last edited:
Wisconsin state Rep. Scott Allen (R) made the suggestion during a Wisconsin Assembly debate about a bill that would make it illegal to offer abortions through state health insurance plans.

“Labor force shortages are tied to population declines. And labor force shortages are a limiting factor in economic growth. And limited economic growth poses a problem when government tries to pay for public services and infrastructure,” Allen said.

“In spite of this Mr. Speaker, ironically, the Democrats continue their effort to support the abortion industry.”

Allen also called abortion “wrong,” WZIM reported.

"Often in public debates people are afraid to say it, but let me just say it: Abortion is wrong," he said. "Although it may be legal we should in no way, shape or form should we provide public funding for abortion."

Wisconsin state lawmaker suggests banning abortions to add to labor force

Wow he hates women and loves to kill women.

Abortion saves lives.

With ectopic pregnancy alone abortion saves over 65 thousand lives a year in America. That's how many American women face an ectopic pregnancy each year in America.

There are only 2 outcomes to an ectopic pregnancy.
1. Nothing is done. The woman dies.
2. An abortion is performed the woman lives.

That's it. Abortion or death. Death for the woman only. There is no life in an ectopic pregnancy and never can be. Just a fertilized egg and death for the woman if an abortion isn't performed.

That's just one of the many, many situations thousands of women face each year that will kill them if they don't have an abortion.

So I have to believe that man hates women and loves to kill them.

It's a very good thing that people like him don't make those decisions.

3420887-in-god-we-trust-motto-s-on-the-reverse-of-a-us-dollar-bill-jpg.237368
The God Almighty DOLLAR is the ONLY God the Right believes in.

Eric Arthur Blair, post: 21484647
Well...nothing deplorable and hostile in that angry rant.

Nothing deplorable about getting angry at some asshole who thinks it’s ok for some ugly assed Jesus freaks to attempt to brainwash a child into joining their cult.

You chose to defend the asshole. You get the angry rant for that too.

Hillary was right you are deplorable.

Last edited:

“In spite of this Mr. Speaker, ironically, the Democrats continue their effort to support the abortion industry.”

"Often in public debates people are afraid to say it, but let me just say it: Abortion is wrong," he said. "Although it may be legal we should in no way, shape or form should we provide public funding for abortion."

Abortion saves lives.

With ectopic pregnancy alone abortion saves over 65 thousand lives a year in America. That's how many American women face an ectopic pregnancy each year in America.

That's it. Abortion or death. Death for the woman only. There is no life in an ectopic pregnancy and never can be. Just a fertilized egg and death for the woman if an abortion isn't performed.

That's just one of the many, many situations thousands of women face each year that will kill them if they don't have an abortion.

How many women use abortion in the US as a form of birth control each year?

Nothing deplorable about getting angry at some asshole who thinks it’s ok for some ugly assed Jesus freaks to attempt to brainwash a child into joining their cult.
You mean nothing wrong with someone stating his opinion? I agree with you.
If you are so susceptible to a simple opinion you belong in a plant nursery...not in the general public.

You chose to defend the asshole. You get the angry rant for that too.
Oh no...not that!

Hillary was right you are deplorable.
And you seem to be cool with your angry bigotry.
Good for you.

Abortion saves lives.

How many women use abortion in the US as a form of birth control each year?

Birth control is an on going thing that is used every time people have sex or a medication that one has taken daily or has had implanted in their arm or surgery such as a vasectomy to PREVENT pregnancy from happening. Once the pregnancy happens prevention isn't possible thus birth control isn't possible.

If a woman has an abortion she can't have one for at least another 6 months. By law. Some states have a longer period of time between abortions. Any doctor who performs one in less amount of time will lose their license to practice. It's because if abortions are performed too often or too many, the woman becomes infertile. It causes scarring on the uterus so no fertilized egg can implant.

So. By definition an abortion can't be used as birth control since birth control prevents pregnancy and abortion can't be used more than once in 6 months at the least.

So the answer to that is none.

Words really do have meaning in the English language. You might want to learn the honest meaning of words.

Eric Arthur Blair, post: 2148563
You mean nothing wrong with someone stating his opinion?

Depends on what the opinion is. If the opinion is that it’s ok to torment a twelve year old girl as long as it is in the name of Christianity, then there is something wrong with it.

That angers me that such assholes actual exist in society. You’d think civilized people could rid itself of such repulsive behavior.

Do you have a legitimate and/or credible source?

How about a video of the man saying the words from his own mouth?

Oh My Fucking God! A message of love and peace!!!!!

HANG THE MUTHER FUCKER!!!!!

Are you kidding Me?

Do you have a legitimate and/or credible source?
Consider this example of GOPer insanity: It’s Horrifying That Trump’s Secretary of State Thinks the Rapture is Real
The rapture will be real, and it's not to far off by the scriptures.

Sure, nothing thretening to nonbelivers anywhere in the bible.
Is 13: 15 Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword.
16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.
Non-believers importing Muslims will surely fulfill that prophecy. Why do you test God?!

My daughter a very kind and intelligent soul who when quite young accepted an invitation to spend the night with a classmate who didn’t seem to have many friends for an event on New Years Eve.

It was a church event. She came home traumatized by being subjected to being told about her destiny in hell if she was not saved.

This is proof we're raising a bunch of snowflakes. When a church event turns out to be "traumatizing" to someone, they really need to grow a set.

It was shot at the WI capital, not a church event.

Read what I quoted you dumb bitch.

It was not a church event. There is the Christian spirit in you, calling me a "dumb bitch".

I never said it was a church event you dumb bitch. Again, read what I quoted.

Depends on what the opinion is. If the opinion is that it’s ok to torment a twelve year old girl as long as it is in the name of Christianity, then there is something wrong with it.

That angers me that such assholes actual exist in society. You’d think civilized people could rid itself of such repulsive behavior.
Your talent for vile hyperbole makes me wonder about the "torment" your daughter (was it?) suffered.
Of course you also think a simple statement of religious belief is "brainwashing" and that you cannot discuss the people you disagree with without angrily calling them assholes leads me to believe you are the problem and not them.

Forum List

Back