This nonsense demonstrates how sick and demonic the GOP has become.

My xxxxxxx a very kind and intelligent soul who when quite young accepted an invitation to spend the night with a classmate who didn’t seem to have many friends for an event on New Years Eve.
If a person doesn't accept Jesus Christ as there lord and savior they will go to hell, it's a fact.

So you think Moses, Adam, Job, Israel, Cyrus and Enoch are all burning in Hell right now?

You seem too intelligent to believe that.

My xxxxxxx a very kind and intelligent soul who when quite young accepted an invitation to spend the night with a classmate who didn’t seem to have many friends for an event on New Years Eve.
If a person doesn't accept Jesus Christ as there lord and savior they will go to hell, it's a fact.

So you think Moses, Adam, Job, Israel, Cyrus and Enoch are all burning in Hell right now?

Don't these worthy souls predate Jesus? You seemed too intelligent to propose use of a time advancement machine. I was mistaken.

Don't these worthy souls predate Jesus? You seemed too intelligent to propose use of a time advancement machine. I was mistaken.
What difference does that make?

The simplistic formula that you have to have accepted Jesus in some public way in order to go to Heaven is contradicted by these examples, whether they pedated Him or not.

GOD THE CREATOR will judge us all, and it wont be based on some simplistic rubric as Evangelicals seem to think it will be.

It appears the GOP or so-called republican party has destroyed itself when it comes to promoting insanity, hypocrisy, treason, hate, moral perversion and blasphemy.

Wisconsin Lawmaker: Convert To Christianity Or Be ‘Destroyed’

Does quoting the Bible on Christmas threaten you more than defending Sharia Law? You need a safe space from people of faith? Think they threaten you?

Most people are not THREATENED by people of faith or atheists with a grudge for that matter.

By most people, you mean most people who aren't right wing cause right wingers are scared to death of anyone who doesn't share their same religious beliefs.

Where'd you get this stereotype? From the Mormons that came to your door? Think they're scared to go on missions anywhere in the world. All they want is to give you a message. Say no thanks and put the fucking mace can down...

How about listing all the groups that don't share right winger's predominant Christian beliefs that haven't already been denigrated here.

When ya got only 2 choices of "winners" on the ballot, MOST people voting conservative issues are not even Repubs. So I DOUBT "Christian Values" is the reason you just cant have a progressive genocide on "people of faith".. But your tribe sure does WHINE a lot about it...

People who vote AGAINST YOU --- aren't necessarily voting FOR Repubs. That's the main problem with a Duopoly of inept, corrupt, arrogant mental midgets who fight like grade-schoolers and accomplish next to nothing. .

You're confusing the pilgrims with the founders of the United States of America.

They are two very different groups who lived a hundred years apart.

Yes the pilgrims established a theocratical monarchy with the king of England as the monarch. They allowed the church to create law and persecuted people who didn't have the same beliefs. They are the same people who burned women at the stake. Accusing them of being witches just because they were different from christians.

The founders of the United States of America established a secular nation purposely taking all the power away from the church and giving it to the people.

They believed it was so important to keep religion out of government they put it in the first amendment.

The United States wasn't founded on christianity it was founded on freedom and the rights of people to self determination. Not by any religion.

I suggest you buy a remedial US government book and read it. Have an educated person explain the big words to you.

No, the Founders made the FEDERAL government secular so that the state religions of the individual states would be protected.

It was several generations before all the states had dropped having a state supported religion.

It appears the GOP or so-called republican party has destroyed itself when it comes to promoting insanity, hypocrisy, treason, hate, moral perversion and blasphemy.

Does quoting the Bible on Christmas threaten you more than defending Sharia Law? You need a safe space from people of faith? Think they threaten you?

Most people are not THREATENED by people of faith or atheists with a grudge for that matter.

By most people, you mean most people who aren't right wing cause right wingers are scared to death of anyone who doesn't share their same religious beliefs.

Where'd you get this stereotype? From the Mormons that came to your door? Think they're scared to go on missions anywhere in the world. All they want is to give you a message. Say no thanks and put the fucking mace can down...

How about listing all the groups that don't share right winger's predominant Christian beliefs that haven't already been denigrated here.

This post doesn't even make sense, we have always been a Christian nation, left and right.

We've always been a nation that acknowledges God. Or Natural Law.. But the whole genesis of the States happened on Christian fractures almost as deep as the party fractures we have today. There is really no UNIFIED Christianity AFAs politics goes.

And during periods when the religious gain complete control of government?
This country has been under the control of religious people from its founding, numbskull.

Don't think the 1st Amendment was written was folks that wanted ANY KIND of "theocracy".. So "control" was a statistical thing for a long time, not a power grab...

In fact, many of Founders used "alternate Bibles" to avoid pretense of denominational preference. Fact is -- I don't think Jews or Buddhists or Muslims ever felt left out because the numbers were not in their favor..

This country has been under the control of religious people from its founding, numbskull.

Don't think the 1st Amendment was written was folks that wanted ANY KIND of "theocracy".. So "control" was a statistical thing for a long time, not a power grab...
True as far as some kind of Establishment church like the Church of England goes.

But what people call 'establishment of religion' today was done all the time up until the mid 20th century.

I do not want to be ruled by religion of any sort. I do not want to live in a theocracy.

Where is the danger in that when your party is actively attacking religion and the only other choice on the ballot are the folks DEFENDING the Constitution?

Rank this fear of yours for me please. Is it greater than the fear of folks who think the Constitution is a "living document" subject to their own personal interpretations.

No one here (especially the OP) has explained why religious faith is so dangerous to you? PERSONALLY, I rank Crystal worshipers and orthodox state worshipers as far more of menace...

When ya got only 2 choices of "winners" on the ballot, MOST people voting conservative issues are not even Repubs. So I DOUBT "Christian Values" is the reason you just cant have a progressive genocide on "people of faith".. But your tribe sure does WHINE a lot about it...

People who vote AGAINST YOU --- aren't necessarily voting FOR Repubs. That's the main problem with a Duopoly of inept, corrupt, arrogant mental midgets who fight like grade-schoolers and accomplish next to nothing. .

If you vote republican, you're republican.

bear513, post: 21483085
I know for a fact god , Jesus and mother exist..

Why can’t you say that you know god Jesus and mother exist and leave it at that?

I know for a fact that if I jump off a ten story building onto hard pavement below it will kill me. I do not know for a fact that god Jesus and Mary exist and that there are eternal consequences for me if I do not choose to believe what you have chosen to believe.

Enjoy the peace you have with your religion and don’t worry about the rest of us that find peace in other ways.

That’s all I’m saying.

It’s called mutual respect and freedom of religion and freedom from religion.

I know for a fact that if I jump off a ten story building onto hard pavement below it will kill me

No you don't, i read about people surviving 30,000 feet being sucked out of a plane.

And what's this crap of freedom from religion?

It's freedom of

bear513, post: 21487830

I have freedom from religion. Thank god for that. You may like your freedom of religion which means you can believe in whatever organized superstition you want. But there is also such a thing as freedom from all that organized superstition which frees the mind and spirit for the splendid life I am having.

They've lost a lot of elections, so now they are in a hostage taking situation. Do as we say or else. That's today's Republican party. Lol! And they call themselves Christians. They're nothing but demons. Bring it on scum bags.

bear513, post: 21487830

I have freedom from religion. Thank god for that. You may like your freedom of religion which means you can believe in whatever organized superstition you want. But there is also such a thing as freedom from all that organized superstition which frees the mind and spirit for the splendid life I am having.
Amen to that brother. Thank goodness I live in a country where I can tell those lunatics to stick their organized fake religion up there asses.

I find it funny but not surprising this man talks about love, peace and fellowship in one breath then turns around and threatens those who don't agree with him with destruction.

Meanwhile that man has violated the first amendment by preaching for one religion while condemning everyone who doesn't follow it. The government isn't supposed to put one religion above another. Nor is the government supposed to be trying to force a religion on anyone in this nation.
Spot on! Get these religious nuts out of here. Trying to force their religion on others. These folks are disgusting.

star-wars-darth-vader.jpg

Forum List

Back