This Much Is Clear: The President of the U.S. is a Russian Asset

There is no doubt at this point that Trump has been compromised by Russia and has been for some time now. The evidence is all there in plain site. The reason why Trump has allowed himself to become an asset of the Russian government is still unclear but I imagine more details will emerge once Mueller's report is released.

Stepping back and looking at all of the odd behavior and statements that Trump has made about Russia or Russian interests in the past 2+ years points to the undeniable fact that the American president has put Russian interests ahead of what is best for Americans.

• We can start with the 2016 presidential campaign in which Trump not only refused to criticize Russia or Putin directly, but also openly and publicly asked for their assistance in finding Hillary Clinton’s missing e-mails.
  • There is also the Trump Tower meeting with Donald Trump Jr.,that they covered up the purpose of and changed stories about multiple times
  • Or how about the 101 contacts between Trump’s campaign team and individuals linked to Russia
  • Manafort, who ran the Trump campaign for free, now admits to offering his Russian business partner, who is suspected of links to Russian intelligence, polling data that could have been used to target the Russian social media campaign on behalf of Trump.
  • Trump’s consistent refusal to acknowledge Russia’s efforts to interfere in the 2016 election — which of course continues to this day
  • Trump has repeatedly refused to fully impose congressional sanctions on Russia – sanctions that his administration opposed
  • There’s the repeated turning of a blind eye to Russia’s actions toward its neighbors, as well as its human rights abuses
  • There are Trump’s persistent attacks on NATO and criticisms of the European Union, (the destabilization of both organizations being a key policy objective of Vladimir Putin)
  • Or how about Trump playing Putin's lackey at the Helsinki summit
  • Trump “has gone to extraordinary lengths to conceal details of his conversations with . . . Putin, including on at least one occasion taking possession of the notes of his own interpreter and instructing the linguist not to discuss what had transpired with other administration officials
  • There’s been Trump’s bizarre recent parroting of not just Russian, but Soviet-era rhetoric defending that country’s decision to invade Afghanistan 4 decades ago
  • Or Trump's comments about Montenegro which directly reflects the views of Putin and literally no one else outside of Russia
  • Trump is pulling U.S. troops out of Syria, despite the advice of all his top advisors, handing that country to Russia and its ally Iran.
  • And the obvious attempts to derail the Mueller investigation including the firing of Comey, which led to the F.B.I. opening a counterintelligence investigation into finding out if the President is secretly working on behalf of Russia.
It's scary that we've allowed this to go on as long as it has with as much clear evidence that our President isn't serving the American people.

You are so full of shit.

Which point was wrong?

To be fair we both know you didn't read my original post. You're a sheep.

And ANOTHER that can't highlight a single thing incorrect. Not one.

Are we sensing a theme here?

• We can start with the 2016 presidential campaign in which Trump not only refused to criticize Russia or Putin directly, but also openly and publicly asked for their assistance in finding Hillary Clinton’s missing e-mails.
  • There is also the Trump Tower meeting with Donald Trump Jr.,that they covered up the purpose of and changed stories about multiple times
  • Or how about the 101 contacts between Trump’s campaign team and individuals linked to Russia
  • Manafort, who ran the Trump campaign for free, now admits to offering his Russian business partner, who is suspected of links to Russian intelligence, polling data that could have been used to target the Russian social media campaign on behalf of Trump.
  • Trump’s consistent refusal to acknowledge Russia’s efforts to interfere in the 2016 election — which of course continues to this day
  • Trump has repeatedly refused to fully impose congressional sanctions on Russia – sanctions that his administration opposed
  • There’s the repeated turning of a blind eye to Russia’s actions toward its neighbors, as well as its human rights abuses
  • There are Trump’s persistent attacks on NATO and criticisms of the European Union, (the destabilization of both organizations being a key policy objective of Vladimir Putin)
  • Trump “has gone to extraordinary lengths to conceal details of his conversations with . . . Putin, including on at least one occasion taking possession of the notes of his own interpreter and instructing the linguist not to discuss what had transpired with other administration officials
  • There’s been Trump’s bizarre recent parroting of not just Russian, but Soviet-era rhetoric defending that country’s decision to invade Afghanistan 4 decades ago
  • Or Trump's comments about Montenegro which directly reflects the views of Putin and literally no one else outside of Russia
  • Trump is pulling U.S. troops out of Syria, despite the advice of all his top advisors, handing that country to Russia and its ally Iran.
  • And the obvious attempts to derail the Mueller investigation including the firing of Comey, which led to the F.B.I. opening a counterintelligence investigation into finding out if the President is secretly working on behalf of Russia.
If it were just one thing or a few...it might be a head scratcher.

Bit it's thing after thing after thing.

Trump routinely attacks our allies and bends over for Putin.

WTF...

As suspected, this thread received reactions of name calling but not one single person could dispute any points. Not one of the sheep could even pick out something that wasn't factually correct. Just name calling and deflecting to Obama/Hillary.

There is no doubt at this point that Trump has been compromised by Russia and has been for some time now. The evidence is all there in plain site. The reason why Trump has allowed himself to become an asset of the Russian government is still unclear but I imagine more details will emerge once Mueller's report is released.

Stepping back and looking at all of the odd behavior and statements that Trump has made about Russia or Russian interests in the past 2+ years points to the undeniable fact that the American president has put Russian interests ahead of what is best for Americans.

• Trump “has gone to extraordinary lengths to conceal details of his conversations with . . . Putin, including on at least one occasion taking possession of the notes of his own interpreter and instructing the linguist not to discuss what had transpired with other administration officials
It's scary that we've allowed this to go on as long as it has with as much clear evidence that our President isn't serving the American people.
Well that's a relief....for eight years we had an asset of the nation of Islam at the helm....I'll take my chances with this one.

JO

You can't show one thing that Obama did to help the nation of Islam that went against America's best interest.

When you ignore this post, we'll know who was right.
What is the Nation of Islam? Photo of Barack Obama with group's leader emerges 13 years later

DUaaR-HWkAYkfKz.jpg

Well that's a relief....for eight years we had an asset of the nation of Islam at the helm....I'll take my chances with this one.

JO

You can't show one thing that Obama did to help the nation of Islam that went against America's best interest.

What is the Nation of Islam? Photo of Barack Obama with group's leader emerges 13 years later

DUaaR-HWkAYkfKz.jpg

This is your proof? A photo?

You probably should have just continued ignoring the request for evidence. This is actually worse.

As suspected, this thread received reactions of name calling but not one single person could dispute any points. Not one of the sheep could even pick out something that wasn't factually correct. Just name calling and deflecting to Obama/Hillary.

Actually you give yourself too much credit. Most of what you offer as proof is the realm of malleable Opinion.
It amounts to saying.... Trump hangs around the Northern Hemisphere where Putin lives....verrrrry suspicisous!
Now it's true that no one can dispute that but it is also true that it is a retarded, unintelligent observation that has about as much to do with collusion or assets as your asshole has to do with a vanilla ice cream cone at McDonald's which by the way I could list a dozen indisputable facts about connecting the two...see that's easy.
You're getting no response not because everyone is running away from your terrible mountain of proof but because everyone understands that you have the wisdom of tha three year old kid and can be convinced that the moon is made of green cheese with the slightest amount of persuasion. I mean I wasn't even gong to bother posting this but I see you're still masturbating so I thought I would take a moment to wake you up and wack that thing with a wooden spoon.

JO....

JO

DUaaR-HWkAYkfKz.jpg

This is your proof? A photo?

You probably should have just continued ignoring the request for evidence. This is actually worse.

Just taking a cue from you dude. He posed with the prick thus furthering his interests. MY proof meets the same standards as your stupid list does.

JO

Actually you give yourself too much credit. Most of what you offer as proof is the realm of malleable Opinion.
It amounts to saying.... Trump hangs around the Northern Hemisphere where Putin lives....verrrrry suspicisous!
Now it's true that no one can dispute that but it is also true that it is a retarded, unintelligent observation that has about as much to do with collusion or assets as your asshole has to do with a vanilla ice cream cone at McDonald's which by the way I could list a dozen indisputable facts about connecting the two...see that's easy.
You're getting no response not because everyone is running away from your terrible mountain of proof but because everyone understands that you have the wisdom of tha three year old kid and can be convinced that the moon is made of green cheese with the slightest amount of persuasion. I mean I wasn't even gong to bother posting this but I see you're still masturbating so I thought I would take a moment to wake you up and wack that thing with a wooden spoon.

JO....

Yup, I was right. You definitely shouldn't have bothered responding. Every time you type something else it highlights how far that G.E.D. has taken you in life and how if it weren't for those pesky poor people, you'd be doing something with your life that didn't involve a name tag and a punch card.

• We can start with the 2016 presidential campaign in which Trump not only refused to criticize Russia or Putin directly, but also openly and publicly asked for their assistance in finding Hillary Clinton’s missing e-mails. Her missing, subpoenaed, and probably classified and indicting emails. We all wanted to see those emails, they may turn up yet. What good are they doing Putin now? He'd get more disruption in the US releasing them.
  • There is also the Trump Tower meeting with Donald Trump Jr.,that they covered up the purpose of and changed stories about multiple times. Meetings are not illegal, got collusion? No.
  • Or how about the 101 contacts between Trump’s campaign team and individuals linked to Russia 1001 contacts are not illegal, got collusion?
  • Manafort, who ran the Trump campaign for free, now admits to offering his Russian business partner, who is suspected of links to Russian intelligence, polling data that could have been used to target the Russian social media campaign on behalf of Trump. Is giving polling data illegal? Russia paid google $4,700 for ads, think that swung the election?
  • Trump’s consistent refusal to acknowledge Russia’s efforts to interfere in the 2016 election — which of course continues to this day He has this thing about his election win, he doesn't want to give the dems any excuses.
  • Trump has repeatedly refused to fully impose congressional sanctions on Russia – sanctions that his administration opposed Bullshit, they are fully imposed. Trump Admin’s Tough Actions Against Russia
  • There’s the repeated turning of a blind eye to Russia’s actions toward its neighbors, as well as its human rights abuses Don't confuse Trump with Obama, BO let Russia get Crimea and parts of Ukraine. Trump killed Russians in Syria.
  • There are Trump’s persistent attacks on NATO and criticisms of the European Union, (the destabilization of both organizations being a key policy objective of Vladimir Putin) Trump wants fairness for the US regarding NATO. The US pays $24b a year to keep troops there and pays $700b a year for defense while the rest of NATO pays $279b. How about the fucking EU defends itself? p.s. Russia spends about $70b a year on defense, oh, BTW,Germany buys gas from Russia to fund their military, WTF??
  • Or how about Trump playing Putin's lackey at the Helsinki summit Agree that sucked.
  • Trump “has gone to extraordinary lengths to conceal details of his conversations with . . . Putin, including on at least one occasion taking possession of the notes of his own interpreter and instructing the linguist not to discuss what had transpired with other administration officials Agree that sucks, hope Congress can subpoena interpreter
  • There’s been Trump’s bizarre recent parroting of not just Russian, but Soviet-era rhetoric defending that country’s decision to invade Afghanistan 4 decades ago free speech, even if its stupid and irrelevant
  • Or Trump's comments about Montenegro which directly reflects the views of Putin and literally no one else outside of Russia Explain to me why it falls on the US to send our kids to defend Montenegro?
  • Trump is pulling U.S. troops out of Syria, despite the advice of all his top advisors, handing that country to Russia and its ally Iran. Syria was Assads and Russia's since the 1970's, why should we waste money and our kids in another endless war?
  • And the obvious attempts to derail the Mueller investigation including the firing of Comey, which led to the F.B.I. opening a counterintelligence investigation into finding out if the President is secretly working on behalf of Russia. Firing Comey did not stop Mueller, did it? The FBI started their investigation to hide their deep state coup. Watch these videos
Judicial Watch
Dan Bongino

Scroll up and see the red font responses...

Case in Point of TDS. Was Roosevelt a Russian Asset too during WW2?

I don't know. Was he? I wasn't alive when Roosevelt was president so I don't care nearly as much as the fact that our current president has been compromised by Russia.

Just because you were not alive doesn't mean you should not know history.

JO....

Yup, I was right. You definitely shouldn't have bothered responding. Every time you type something else it highlights how far that G.E.D. has taken you in life and how if it weren't for those pesky poor people, you'd be doing something with your life that didn't involve a name tag and a punch card.

Thanks for admitting that I got under your skin...
You are very easy to read.

But then again I knew that from your Top post.
Now stop with that stuff you you'll go blind!

JO

I don't know. Was he? I wasn't alive when Roosevelt was president so I don't care nearly as much as the fact that our current president has been compromised by Russia.

Just because you can't develop a rational thought doesn't mean you don't have a brain.

Which portions of trumps words or actions that I posted are "speculative"? Be specific.
LOL, your CONCLUSION is speculative based on the fact that all your evidence is circumstantial. It only appears to add up to something TO YOU because it's clear that you already drew the conclusion before hand and thus cherry picked circumstances specifically in an attempt to support your preconceived conclusion, it's a common practice among propaganda soaked partisans.

Get back to me when you have some direct evidence to support your conclusion, you know, like some credible witness testimony or documentation that directly implicates the subject in the activity your accusing him of. A rational motive would also make your "argument" more convincing preferably one that involves more than just wishful thinking on your part.

In the meantime feel free to enjoy the sound of that conspiracy theory rattling around inside your tin foil hat, K, Thanks.

LOL, once again you ignore the simple request to point out which of Trumps words or actions that I posted you consider to be speculative or circumstantial.
Hmmm... if you'd learn how to read you would have noticed that I answered that question several posts ago, but allow me to reiterate, ALL OF YOUR "POINTS" ARE CIRCUMSTANTIAL and thus YOUR CONCLUSION IS SPECULATIVE.:cool:

At this point, I have to question if you understand what you're even saying. I posted direct evidence and asked you to highlight which of the things I posted you do not agree with.
LOL, You have so far failed to post any direct evidence, which one can only surmise is due to the fact that you don't understand the difference between direct evidence and circumstantial evidence.

I would normally suggest that you go back and objectively review what you presented but it's become evident that you are not capable of evaluating anything to do with this question objectively.

*rattle**rattle*, there's that conspiracy theory banging around within your tin foil hat again.

Ciao

Which portions of trumps words or actions that I posted are "speculative"? Be specific.
LOL, your CONCLUSION is speculative based on the fact that all your evidence is circumstantial. It only appears to add up to something TO YOU because it's clear that you already drew the conclusion before hand and thus cherry picked circumstances specifically in an attempt to support your preconceived conclusion, it's a common practice among propaganda soaked partisans.

Get back to me when you have some direct evidence to support your conclusion, you know, like some credible witness testimony or documentation that directly implicates the subject in the activity your accusing him of. A rational motive would also make your "argument" more convincing preferably one that involves more than just wishful thinking on your part.

In the meantime feel free to enjoy the sound of that conspiracy theory rattling around inside your tin foil hat, K, Thanks.

LOL, once again you ignore the simple request to point out which of Trumps words or actions that I posted you consider to be speculative or circumstantial.
Hmmm... if you'd learn how to read you would have noticed that I answered that question several posts ago, but allow me to reiterate, ALL OF YOUR "POINTS" ARE CIRCUMSTANTIAL and thus YOUR CONCLUSION IS SPECULATIVE.:cool:

At this point, I have to question if you understand what you're even saying. I posted direct evidence and asked you to highlight which of the things I posted you do not agree with.
LOL, You have so far failed to post any direct evidence, which one can only surmise is due to the fact that you don't understand the difference between direct evidence and circumstantial evidence.

I would normally suggest that you go back and objectively review what you presented but it's become evident that you are not capable of evaluating anything to do with this question objectively.

*rattle**rattle*, there's that conspiracy theory banging around within your tin foil hat again.

Ciao

Remember these are the people that call Global Warming Settled science so their bar for proof and reasoning is very low. It consists of masturbation, getting an erection and then pointing to the eructation as proof that
of this or that! I mean it must be so or I wouldn't have this erection! Here it is....you cannot deny this erection! That kind of thing.

JO

It's clear ever since Adam Schiff made it up.

Our politics is driven by democrat lies. Roy Moore is a pedophile. Brett Kavanaugh is a rapist. Donald Trump is a Russian agent. Now Steven King is a racist.

It's clear ever since Adam Schiff made it up.

Our politics is driven by democrat lies. Roy Moore is a pedophile. Brett Kavanaugh is a rapist. Donald Trump is a Russian agent. Now Steven King is a racist.

BINGO....identity politics from start to finish peppered with a generous portion of guilt by association!

Just because you can't develop a rational thought doesn't mean you don't have a brain.

Was that your failed attempt at humor? You have lost the debate. Bow out gracefully.

You worthless leftist traitors crack me up!

You seem to have forgotten to include a point by point explanation and rebuttal to the numerous bullet points in the OP. I'm sure it was only because you forgot; you must have exculpatory evidence in rebuttal to all of them to come to the conclusion you've posted?

If not, maybe you had a brain fart and misplaced Trump as the worthless traitor who cracks you up.
All conjecture, supposition and fairy tales.

Which one? I posted numerous examples. Be specific.

Still waiting for which one of my points is a "fairy tale". Pick just one.

I picked 'em all and I can't seem to find any documented proof that agrees with your points. As for the statement that he asked for Russia to find Hillary's E-mails was a tongue-in-cheek joke. When I see any of your points with prosecutable evidence will agree.

After we saw Secy/State Hillary pave the way for the Russians to obtain vital uranium sites and we saw Obama's lackeys use fake documents to try to disrupt the orderly transition of elected government the crazy angry left still thinks Trump is a tool of Russia? If the intent of alleged foreign meddling in the election was to use propaganda to try to influence opinion, how does it differ from the current intent of the major news networks to undermine confidence in the duly elected administration? The U.S. shares scientific data with Russia on the space station every day so there are no secrets left. The truth of the matter is that democrats and the mainstream media have been willing stooges for Russian propaganda since Barry Hussein was president.

Forum List

Back