This Monday night game sounds like a playoff game

Becoming standard practice. They need to be prepared to drown out chants of "LOCK HIM UP!!" on short notice.

Becoming standard practice. They need to be prepared to drown out chants of "LOCK HIM UP!!" on short notice.

That's baseball. In football the chant would be "Get that sumbitch out of the White House, he's fired".

Regardless of the OP's fantasies, I have no doubt ESPN or any other commercial broadcaster regularly plays up every event for just that reason --- ratings. Ratings means money. Nothing about that is new. Sometimes I wonder which turnip truck the OP fell off of.

That's baseball. In football the chant would be "Get that sumbitch out of the White House, he's fired".

Regardless of the OP's fantasies, I have no doubt ESPN or any other commercial broadcaster regularly plays up every event for just that reason --- ratings. Ratings means money. Nothing about that is new. Sometimes I wonder which turnip truck the OP fell off of.

There is a reason he was known as Turniphead as he grew up.

San Fran need to run the ball right at clowned, some draws.. you can’t drop back .. slow him down run the ball up his low iq ass

Forum List

Back