The Cowboys will continue to fail because a Sophisticated borderline homosexual is not

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
a LEADER of men. And that's what Jason Garrett is, a weak smiling bitch who cannot lead men. I am not sure if he is Gay or retarded. The mutherfucker smiles when they go up 3-0 after kicking a FG

GARRETT is NOT A NFL COACH

a LEADER of men. And that's what Jason Garrett is, a weak smiling bitch who cannot lead men. I am not sure if he is Gay or retarded. The mutherfucker smiles when they go up 3-0 after kicking a FG

Jerry Jones does not care for strong coaches who want total say in team operations. You gotta figure that would be a prime job for coaching candidates. And I am an Eagles fan. I sometimes wonder if Jerry thinks he is a kid with a fantasy football team. The guy is a visionary though.

Jerry Jones does not care for strong coaches who want total say in team operations. You gotta figure that would be a prime job for coaching candidates. And I am an Eagles fan. I sometimes wonder if Jerry thinks he is a kid with a fantasy football team. The guy is a visionary though.

He doesnt even look like he can be a good father

WTH?

WTH?

He comes off as a weak submissive dickhead

Father?

Father?

its nothing manly about him, he looks weak, borderline homo

Now I'm confused. You are ALWAYS bitching about women so I naturally assumed you were a dick licking faggot. Now you're talking shit on them too?

I hope you don't have any pets.

Now I'm confused. You are ALWAYS bitching about women so I naturally assumed you were a dick licking faggot. Now you're talking shit on them too?

Feminine men should not be coaches

Feminine men should not be coaches

I strongly suspect myself that Garret is Jones bitch in bed,I mean Jones OBVIOUSLY did not hire him to win games,if he did,he would have fired him YEARS ago.:abgg2q.jpg:

give it up in your trolling,you are just posting trying to get a reaction out of me because you are butthurt i took you to school that they cant win playoff games without the refs in their pockets.

you got no reaction out of me so you accomplished zero in your trolling there.

give it up in your trolling,you are just posting trying to get a reaction out of me because you are butthurt i took you to school that they cant win playoff games without the refs in their pockets.

oh and i agree with you it IS funny that you failed to get a reaction out of me.:abgg2q.jpg:

Gay cowboys?

Never heard of such a thing.

tumblr_inline_nz7dz1m3Iq1tcrqyq_1280.jpg

You can’t beat the pats

Forum List

Back