Zone1 This Makes No Sense

I have heard many times that my calling out racist behavior is going to make or have made some people become racist. This makes no sense. And if this is the case, why are blacks being called racists? Any, I need an explanation about why a non racist person would turn racist because they hear or read non white people opposing the racism they aren't suppose to have.

How Anti-White Rhetoric Is Fueling White Nationalism

Don’t Ask White People to Be More Tribal​

Strikingly, this shift in rhetoric undermines what was once the core of anti-racist efforts. Treating people equally has given way to making all of us ambassadors for our race. This is a classic theme in critical race theory, that people of color carry a burden of representation that white people do not. But foisting the baggage of representation onto white people doesn’t solve that problem. It makes it worse.

Treating people equally has given way to making all of us ambassadors for our race.
White people are being asked—or pushed—to take stock of their whiteness and identify with it more. This is a remarkably bad idea. The last thing our society needs is for white people to feel more tribal. The result of this tribalism will not be a catharsis of white identity, improving equality for non-whites. It will be resentment towards being the only tribe not given the special treatment bestowed by victimhood.

A big part of the reason white Americans have been willing to go along with policies that are prejudicial on their face, such as affirmative action, is that they do not view themselves as a tribe. Given the inequality of resources favoring whites in our society, it is a good thing that white people view themselves as the ones without an accent. Should that change, white privilege (whatever one views that to be) will not be eviscerated—it will be entrenched.

The reason those policies were made is because whites saw themselves as not just a tribe but THE tribe. Is factual criticism of racism by a particular part of the white population anti the entire white race? So can someone explain how calling out or opposing racism makes some become racists? Or is this just a tactic to silence tthose who oppose racism.

Radical behavior invites a radical response. For example, flash mobs ransacking stores, repeatedly, by the same race, tends to make others view them as dangerous, feral, animals. And then they complain of profiling. Lol.

The cause of white nationalism is white racists...
I'm not a white nationalist but it's erroneous to claim that all white nationalists are racists. Many of them don't have a problem with other races, but they believe white people should have their own communities, blacks should have theirs, Arabs theirs, etc. White supremacy is obviously a racist ideology, but white nationalists are not necessarily white supremacists.

The only explanation could be that there is good racism and bad racism. The important thing is that the type of racism you display is not misconstrued and adds to your persona in a fashionable way.

I'm not a white nationalist but it's erroneous to claim that all white nationalists are racists. Many of them don't have a problem with other races, but they believe white people should have their own communities, blacks should have theirs, Arabs theirs, etc. White supremacy is obviously a racist ideology, but white nationalists are not necessarily white supremacists.
Exactly! There is no skin color associated with nationalism just like there is no skin color associated with MAGA. That is how Democrats broad brush nationalism and MAGA with white supremacists.

Radical behavior invites a radical response. For example, flash mobs ransacking stores, repeatedly, by the same race, tends to make others view them as dangerous, feral, animals. And then they complain of profiling. Lol.
247 years of feral white behavior should make you quiet about others, because those flash mobs are not always black

No, it's not erroneous.

The only explanation could be that there is good racism and bad racism. The important thing is that the type of racism you display is not misconstrued and adds to your persona in a fashionable way.
There is no good racism.

247 yearrs of feral white behavior should make you quiet about others, because those flash mobs are not always black

I'm not worried about black people or their staggering level of criminality, violence, and murder. I live FAR from them. They can continue to kill each other. Not my problems.

No, it's not erroneous.
The ideology of white nationalism and white supremacy are not necessarily the same, as I explained. I know I'm wasting my time trying to enlighten you..

Yet Nationalism and Racism often go hand in hand, as non-majority members and immigrants are inevitably seen as "the Other".
You mean the nationalism that had people flocking to the colors in the ACW, WWI and WWII, and had me enlisting to support my country in Vietnam? Nationalism is a good thing, not a bad one.

Last edited:
I have heard many times that my calling out racist behavior is going to make or have made some people become racist. This makes no sense. And if this is the case, why are blacks being called racists? Any, I need an explanation about why a non racist person would turn racist because they hear or read non white people opposing the racism they aren't suppose to have.

How Anti-White Rhetoric Is Fueling White Nationalism

Don’t Ask White People to Be More Tribal​

Strikingly, this shift in rhetoric undermines what was once the core of anti-racist efforts. Treating people equally has given way to making all of us ambassadors for our race. This is a classic theme in critical race theory, that people of color carry a burden of representation that white people do not. But foisting the baggage of representation onto white people doesn’t solve that problem. It makes it worse.

Treating people equally has given way to making all of us ambassadors for our race.
White people are being asked—or pushed—to take stock of their whiteness and identify with it more. This is a remarkably bad idea. The last thing our society needs is for white people to feel more tribal. The result of this tribalism will not be a catharsis of white identity, improving equality for non-whites. It will be resentment towards being the only tribe not given the special treatment bestowed by victimhood.

A big part of the reason white Americans have been willing to go along with policies that are prejudicial on their face, such as affirmative action, is that they do not view themselves as a tribe. Given the inequality of resources favoring whites in our society, it is a good thing that white people view themselves as the ones without an accent. Should that change, white privilege (whatever one views that to be) will not be eviscerated—it will be entrenched.

The reason those policies were made is because whites saw themselves as not just a tribe but THE tribe. Is factual criticism of racism by a particular part of the white population anti the entire white race? So can someone explain how calling out or opposing racism makes some become racists? Or is this just a tactic to silence tthose who oppose racism.
No. Being a racist, as your posts demonstrate you are, only makes you the racist.

I'm not worried about black people or their staggering level of criminality, violence, and murder. I live FAR from them. They can continue to kill each other. Not my problems.
You should be concerned about the far higher amounts of those thinngs that happen in white communities moron.

You should be concerned about the far higher amounts of those thinngs that happen in white communities moron.

No segment of America remotely compares to the amount of criminality, suffering, and murder that exists throughout black America. If you cared you'd fix.

The ideology of white nationalism and white supremacy are not necessarily the same, as I explained. I know I'm wasting my time trying to enlighten you..
I know what they are so enlighten yourself. The difference in murders between whites and blacks annually is very small. Yet whites commit at least 5 times the amount of suicides than blacks that kill each other and at least 5 times the number of black suicides. So you see idiot, it's whites who are killing themselves.

No segment of America remotely compares to the amount of criminality, suffering, and murder that exists throughout black America. If you cared you'd fix.
Whites far exceed us. Annually whites lead in at least 27 out of the 30 categories of crime and whites like you will be voting for a convicted white felon to run this country.

Forum List

Back