Zone1 This Makes No Sense

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
I have heard many times that my calling out racist behavior is going to make or have made some people become racist. This makes no sense. And if this is the case, why are blacks being called racists? Any, I need an explanation about why a non racist person would turn racist because they hear or read non white people opposing the racism they aren't suppose to have.

How Anti-White Rhetoric Is Fueling White Nationalism

Don’t Ask White People to Be More Tribal​

Strikingly, this shift in rhetoric undermines what was once the core of anti-racist efforts. Treating people equally has given way to making all of us ambassadors for our race. This is a classic theme in critical race theory, that people of color carry a burden of representation that white people do not. But foisting the baggage of representation onto white people doesn’t solve that problem. It makes it worse.

Treating people equally has given way to making all of us ambassadors for our race.
White people are being asked—or pushed—to take stock of their whiteness and identify with it more. This is a remarkably bad idea. The last thing our society needs is for white people to feel more tribal. The result of this tribalism will not be a catharsis of white identity, improving equality for non-whites. It will be resentment towards being the only tribe not given the special treatment bestowed by victimhood.

A big part of the reason white Americans have been willing to go along with policies that are prejudicial on their face, such as affirmative action, is that they do not view themselves as a tribe. Given the inequality of resources favoring whites in our society, it is a good thing that white people view themselves as the ones without an accent. Should that change, white privilege (whatever one views that to be) will not be eviscerated—it will be entrenched.

The reason those policies were made is because whites saw themselves as not just a tribe but THE tribe. Is factual criticism of racism by a particular part of the white population anti the entire white race? So can someone explain how calling out or opposing racism makes some become racists? Or is this just a tactic to silence tthose who oppose racism.

I have heard many times that my calling out racist behavior is going to make or have made some people become racist. This makes no sense. And if this is the case, why are blacks being called racists? Any, I need an explanation about why a non racist person would turn racist because they hear or read non white people opposing the racism they aren't suppose to have.

Strikingly, this shift in rhetoric undermines what was once the core of anti-racist efforts. Treating people equally has given way to making all of us ambassadors for our race. This is a classic theme in critical race theory, that people of color carry a burden of representation that white people do not. But foisting the baggage of representation onto white people doesn’t solve that problem. It makes it worse.

Treating people equally has given way to making all of us ambassadors for our race.
White people are being asked—or pushed—to take stock of their whiteness and identify with it more. This is a remarkably bad idea. The last thing our society needs is for white people to feel more tribal. The result of this tribalism will not be a catharsis of white identity, improving equality for non-whites. It will be resentment towards being the only tribe not given the special treatment bestowed by victimhood.

A big part of the reason white Americans have been willing to go along with policies that are prejudicial on their face, such as affirmative action, is that they do not view themselves as a tribe. Given the inequality of resources favoring whites in our society, it is a good thing that white people view themselves as the ones without an accent. Should that change, white privilege (whatever one views that to be) will not be eviscerated—it will be entrenched.

The reason those policies were made is because whites saw themselves as not just a tribe but THE tribe. Is factual criticism of racism by a particular part of the white population anti the entire white race? So can someone explain how calling out or opposing racism makes some become racists? Or is this just a tactic to silence tthose who oppose racism.
On this day, you should be grateful for whitey....Otherwise, you'd have no totem to snivel about oppressing you.

Who am I kidding?....If it weren't for whitey, you'd easily find someone/something else to be oppressed by and hate....Really must suck to be you.

Man, it must suck going through life thinking everyone is out to get you.....I guess your white hate keeps you warm.

Tru dat. Imagine how pathetic to have nothing better to do on Thanksgiving Day than to keep spewing race hatred BS; worse, he provides a link to an article which in effect says that the OP himself is the cause of the white nationalism that he complains about 24/7 as all the OP ever does is spread the very anti-white race hatred rhetoric that he now complains about! :auiqs.jpg:

Just totally amazing.

And the dummy STILL doesn't get it! :21:

Tru dat. Imagine how pathetic to have nothing better to do on Thanksgiving Day than to keep spewing race hatred BS; worse, he provides a link to an article which in effect says that the OP himself is the cause of the white nationalism that he complains about 24/7 as all the OP ever does is spread the very anti-white race hatred rhetoric that he now complains about! :auiqs.jpg:

Just totally amazing.

And the dummy STILL doesn't get it! :21:

White racism doesn't stop because it's thaanksgiving.

https://www.usmessageboard.com/thre...cially-by-nature.1033401/page-7#post-33343815

The cause of white nationalism is white racists and if my pointing out that racism creates white nationalists then the white racism we face creates backs who beat up whites just for being white.. So stop whining about black racism because anti black rhetoric like the stuff we see here makes it happen.

So go on into the link and tell that white dude about spreading racism on Thanksgiving. But you won't do tthat you or the other one.

Last edited:
At least not in the IM2 home. Must be another day of eating Banquet TV dinners in front of the 19 inch TV set watching parades in your Shaft action figure PJs again.

There's nothing wrong with opposing injustice 24-7-365. So you can't explain how opposing white racism creates whites who turn racist. Instead you try trolling.

I have heard many times that my calling out racist behavior is going to make or have made some people become racist.
Well , black low IQ Racist Tosser !
Did you become more racist because I called you out ?
Oh . What a shame
Expect I should have written it in Bold .
Will try harder later .

Well , black low IQ Racist Tosser !
Did you become more racist because I called you out ?
Oh . What a shame
Expect I should have written it in Bold .
Will try harder later .
You're off topic. Now try explaning why there are whites who believe this.

There's nothing wrong with opposing injustice 24-7-365.

Really? So how many "injustices" do you see here? How many "injustices" do you think you will solve here? If you were really interested in fighting injustice, you'd be out in the real world doing something about it instead of here on an internet group jerking yourself off wasting all of our time.

Really? So how many "injustices" do you see here? How many "injustices" do you think you will solve here? If you were really interested in fighting injustice, you'd be out in the real world doing something about it instead of here on an internet group jerking yourself off wasting all of our time.

Fighting racism wherever it shows itself is correct and it shows itself plenty here. This is the real world fool. You are a real human being. So it's not to be ignored here.

Go in this thread and tell them about bringing up race on thanksgiving.

But you won't. All you want is for blacks to stop so you can spew freely.

Fighting racism wherever it shows itself is correct and it shows itself plenty here.
Especially if you turn around and look yourself in the mirror. To say there is racism here shows that you do not even know what racism is. Racism is not an idea or even words--- racism is the action of harming another solely on the basis of their race--- denying them a job, etc.

All you want is for blacks to stop so you can spew freely.
Stop what, Dipshit? You're an itinerant moron. I should put you on ignore.

Especially if you turn around and look yourself in the mirror. To say there is racism here shows that you do not even know what racism is. Racism is not an idea or even words--- racism is the action of harming another solely on the basis of their race--- denying them a job, etc.

Stop what, Dipshit? You're an itinerant moron. I should put you on ignore.
I know what racism is. Racism is a behavior that manifests itself in speech and actions.

I know what racism is. Racism is a behavior that manifests itself in speech and actions.

Ha. Idiot, you've just contradicted your previous statements proving yourself wrong
but you're just too dim to even realize it. No more. I'm sick of you and your intransigence; off to IGGY for you.

Ha. Idiot, you've just contradicted your previous statements proving yourself wrong
but you're just too dim to even realize it. No more. I'm sick of you and your intransigence; off to IGGY for you.
No, I really didn't because denying opportunity is racism and that denial starts with statements that create such a belief. Funny how some whites go to extremes trying to define racism in order to deny their own.

White racism doesn't stop because it's thaanksgiving.

I love the hard a on thanksgiving. It really gives Thanksgiving some street cred.

The cause of white nationalism is white racists and if my pointing out that racism creates white nationalists then the white racism we face creates backs who beat up whites just for being white..

yep, it’s a vicious circle. You perpetuate the rotations of that circle.

There's nothing wrong with opposing injustice 24-7-365. So you can't explain how opposing white racism creates whites who turn racist. Instead you try trolling.

Uh, guy, there's opposing something, and then there is being obsessed to the point where your bitterness consumes you.

You and Hector are opposite sides of the same coin.

This actually happened to me. When I was born in 1979 there was absolutely no racism in the United States. It was discussed as a horrible stain on our past. Then in 1992 I became racist then racism disappeared again. It reappeared in 2012. I became racist again. Then racism disappeared and came back in 2016 then I became racist again. I have been racist since 2016. I’m expecting racism to disappear sometime in 2025 and never come back again. I do know what will stop it but I’ll pretend I don’t know just for civility purposes. From now until 2025 I will just enjoy being the most racist person who has ever lived. Once racism ends in 2025 I can go back to the way I was prior to 1992 when Bill Clinton needed a race riot for his presidential campaign. I can go back to the way I was before Obama need to remind people, “re-elect me or you are racist”. Well 2012 was the only time ever in my life I donated to a presidential campaign. I’d say that was quite racist because I donated to Romney. If Obama was going to call me racist then what the heck. Right? When racism ends in 2025 I can go back to the way it was before 2016 when Hillary made sure we knew Trump was racist.

When someone calls me racist I just start doing all the racist things the accusers accuse of me of doing and I do them hard and abundantly. Outside of those presidential election years racism didn’t really enter my life any. I look forward to 2025 when racism disappears. I honestly don’t think it is coming back after that but I could be wrong. I may become racist again.

This argument really went over your head didn’t it?
Its basically this same mechanism, if I were to keep calling you “ignorant” and also expecting you to respond positively to me.

Your assumption here is that CRT isn’t just racist bullshit peddled by social-snake-oil salesmen. And that’s the reason you can’t cite any structural racism other than your ignorant disparity=discrimination crap. It’s ignorant kool-aid you drank up.

Forum List

Back