This leftist bullshit has to stop. Now they’re destroying WWII memorials... WTF excuses will CNN and MSNBC make for the jerks that did this???

The insanity that Negros built the USA does not just afflict the little fella Asclepias but many similar stupid, ignorant, racist idiots. Take Africa for example. :p It actually had a chance to be civilized with the various White countries establishing law and order, so called "colonization." But the savages reproduce so grotesquely, and the "NWO" tweaked the savages to rebel. So they rebel and live in shit as a result.
They gave the world the Blues, Jazz and Rock 'n' Roll, By any standards that is one hell of a contribution!

giphy.gif

Right. I can see from reading the threads here this weekend, and especially this one, that all these protests are bullshit. There is no racism in this country. We oughta just go shoot them all.
I was being sarcastic, protectionist , you turkey.

Pretty sure those Black vets are with the protesters. I know I would be if I was dead.
You're already brain dead, go out and protest dipshit.
Already did my protesting. Now I'm just explaining to you what its all about.
nobody has a problem with protesting MR Floyd death ! its the needless rioting we have a problem with !
Needless to who? No one gives a fuck what you think is needless. You dont live our lives everyday so what you have to say about something being needless is simply more bullshit we discard. Also its not just Floyd. Its for all Blacks hunted down and killed by whites under the cover of the legal system. You didnt want to listen when the protests were peaceful now youre going to deal with some shit being torn up and defaced. Its up to yall. You can choose to listen or not but we aint going no where and will continue to give you indigestion...or worse when necessary.
the fucking cop that killed him has rightfully been arrested ...do you care about the much larger number of whites killed by police ? does their families pain and sorrow matter ? i'll answer that question for your little weak ass .....no ! you hate America we get that ... you support rioting we get that...the question is whats next ?
This isnt about white people being killed, Stop with the weak "me too" shit. This is about the racism that has been allowed to be practiced unchecked by the cops on Black communities. This is about the feeling of being hunted that you live with every day for so long it just becomes a part of who you are simply because you were blessed with a lot of melanin.
Do you think that blacks feeling like they are being hunted by cops comes solely from cops being racist or do you think there are other elements involved?
Definitively from racist cops. I mean there are things we see in the system thats meant to kill or neutralize us but racist cops are the front line. They are racism personified. I was actually stunned when I moved out to the burbs and a white cop smiled at me. The ones in the hood are crazed animals selected specifically to kill and round up as many Blacks as possible.
Do you think the crime rate in the hood has an effect on how the cops act?

I worked emergency services for years and also worked in a large inner city ER for years. I have seen things that would make most of you curl up in a fetal ball.

Yes, the violence in the inner city affects everyone, cops included. The vast majority of cops are good people. No one is being fucking hunted. Stop with the drama queen bullshit.

Yes, there are bad cops. Yes some of them respond poorly to the violence and community dynamics. But to say all cops are racists is just as ignorant as white bigots making sweeping generalizations about Blacks. That is the tipoff Asslips is a racist.....the sweeping generalizations.

The asshole cop in Minneapolis comitted murder. He should be punished. But stop with the every cop is a racist. It is ignorant and bigoted.
"The vast majority of cops are good people. "

:laughing0301:

And you're the pussy who will the first one on the phone calling the cops if your house gets robbed or your woman assaulted. You are the worst type of coward. You don't know shit.
Theres no way I would ever call a cop. They are more likely to kill me than help me. Something goes down then I will be the one to handle it. The fuck I look like calling a cop to do anything for me?
what % of cops do you believe commit crimes ?

Yoir
Donald Trump Jr........................ is absolutely right! This has to stop!:clap:

"In the wake of last night's demonstrations, there are numerous instances of vandalism to sites around the National Mall. For generations the Mall has been our nation’s premier civic gathering space for non-violent demonstrations, and we ask individuals to carry on that tradition. " -

View attachment 343694
You are absolutely right, this shit needs to stop. How do you propose we stop it?

Just stop the riots and the looting and the chaos.

or if they refuse to stop....

make them stop forcefully.

That's all.
How are you going to do that though? I mean the forcefully part? You cant even keep terrorists from blowing shit up here. How are you going to stop a population of people that is integrated into every phase of your society?
When a mob of you goes and loots a store, a unit with automatic weapons is sent to put you down. Its quite simple really.
Great way to make the problem worse. How about a non retard try and answer the question. You people are embarrassing yourselves
Do you really think that if these riots became an every day thing, we wouldnt put them down lethally? Youve lost your god damn mind if you think that.
Who the fuck is talking about an everyday thing? Don’t try and change the conversation and get all serious like you’re actually making sense with your BS troll responses. Go sleep it off dude. You’re a joke
Asslips is saying that. Follow along please, or stay out of the way.
I will gladly stay out of your way from now on. Talking with you only makes me dumber.
Thats why I dont bother even replying to the poor dumb bastard. Its like talking to a door knob.... that can type.
You dont respond because you lose every time we debate. You prefer easy targets because, you are a weak debater who relies on making up fake history and generally telling outright lies..

He would not last one day doing a cop's job. 80% of the people cops deal with are complete assholes.
Me being a cop wouldnt be a good thing. I have a bad temper. Turned down the opportunity long ago.
Pretty sure those Black vets are with the protesters. I know I would be if I was dead.
nobody has a problem with protesting MR Floyd death ! its the needless rioting we have a problem with !
Needless to who? No one gives a fuck what you think is needless. You dont live our lives everyday so what you have to say about something being needless is simply more bullshit we discard. Also its not just Floyd. Its for all Blacks hunted down and killed by whites under the cover of the legal system. You didnt want to listen when the protests were peaceful now youre going to deal with some shit being torn up and defaced. Its up to yall. You can choose to listen or not but we aint going no where and will continue to give you indigestion...or worse when necessary.
the fucking cop that killed him has rightfully been arrested ...do you care about the much larger number of whites killed by police ? does their families pain and sorrow matter ? i'll answer that question for your little weak ass .....no ! you hate America we get that ... you support rioting we get that...the question is whats next ?
This isnt about white people being killed, Stop with the weak "me too" shit. This is about the racism that has been allowed to be practiced unchecked by the cops on Black communities. This is about the feeling of being hunted that you live with every day for so long it just becomes a part of who you are simply because you were blessed with a lot of melanin.
Do you think that blacks feeling like they are being hunted by cops comes solely from cops being racist or do you think there are other elements involved?
Definitively from racist cops. I mean there are things we see in the system thats meant to kill or neutralize us but racist cops are the front line. They are racism personified. I was actually stunned when I moved out to the burbs and a white cop smiled at me. The ones in the hood are crazed animals selected specifically to kill and round up as many Blacks as possible.
Pretty sure it does. I mean its part of the environment and your environment affects you. However, the cops are part of the crime in the hood. They routinely rob people and beat people up. They also protect big time drug dealers and arrest their small time competition for a fee. So its not like they are some innocents that have a bad day because of the crime.

Sweeping generalizations from someone who doesn't know shit.
Hey dipshit. I spent 18 years observing their behavior. You worked in a hospital and they were nice to you.

I have been out on hundreds of police calls. I did emergency services. I worked hostages situations and situations with people with guns to their heads. You do not know what the fuck you are talking about. You are an ignorant blowhard.
Thanks for proving my point. You were their "nurse" friend. You dont know shit about it.
how many time have you been thrown in jail ? i'll bet iv'e been locked up more times than you have .

Last edited:
Yoir
Donald Trump Jr........................ is absolutely right! This has to stop!:clap:

"In the wake of last night's demonstrations, there are numerous instances of vandalism to sites around the National Mall. For generations the Mall has been our nation’s premier civic gathering space for non-violent demonstrations, and we ask individuals to carry on that tradition. " -

View attachment 343694
You are absolutely right, this shit needs to stop. How do you propose we stop it?

That's all.
How are you going to do that though? I mean the forcefully part? You cant even keep terrorists from blowing shit up here. How are you going to stop a population of people that is integrated into every phase of your society?
When a mob of you goes and loots a store, a unit with automatic weapons is sent to put you down. Its quite simple really.
Great way to make the problem worse. How about a non retard try and answer the question. You people are embarrassing yourselves
Do you really think that if these riots became an every day thing, we wouldnt put them down lethally? Youve lost your god damn mind if you think that.
Who the fuck is talking about an everyday thing? Don’t try and change the conversation and get all serious like you’re actually making sense with your BS troll responses. Go sleep it off dude. You’re a joke
I will gladly stay out of your way from now on. Talking with you only makes me dumber.
Thats why I dont bother even replying to the poor dumb bastard. Its like talking to a door knob.... that can type.
You dont respond because you lose every time we debate. You prefer easy targets because, you are a weak debater who relies on making up fake history and generally telling outright lies..

He would not last one day doing a cop's job. 80% of the people cops deal with are complete assholes.
Me being a cop wouldnt be a good thing. I have a bad temper. Turned down the opportunity long ago.
Pretty sure it does. I mean its part of the environment and your environment affects you. However, the cops are part of the crime in the hood. They routinely rob people and beat people up. They also protect big time drug dealers and arrest their small time competition for a fee. So its not like they are some innocents that have a bad day because of the crime.

Hey dipshit. I spent 18 years observing their behavior. You worked in a hospital and they were nice to you.

I have been out on hundreds of police calls. I did emergency services. I worked hostages situations and situations with people with guns to their heads. You do not know what the fuck you are talking about. You are an ignorant blowhard.
Thanks for proving my point. You were their "nurse" friend. You dont know shit about it.
how many time have you been thrown in jail ? i'll bet iv'e been locked up more times than you have .
Only once. After that I was too smart to every get caught. I wouldnt brag about being locked up more times than anyone. That just means your dumb. I had to tell that to an ex con one time when he started talking to shit to me.

I worked emergency services for years and also worked in a large inner city ER for years. I have seen things that would make most of you curl up in a fetal ball.

Yes, the violence in the inner city affects everyone, cops included. The vast majority of cops are good people. No one is being fucking hunted. Stop with the drama queen bullshit.

Yes, there are bad cops. Yes some of them respond poorly to the violence and community dynamics. But to say all cops are racists is just as ignorant as white bigots making sweeping generalizations about Blacks. That is the tipoff Asslips is a racist.....the sweeping generalizations.

The asshole cop in Minneapolis comitted murder. He should be punished. But stop with the every cop is a racist. It is ignorant and bigoted.

And you're the pussy who will the first one on the phone calling the cops if your house gets robbed or your woman assaulted. You are the worst type of coward. You don't know shit.
Theres no way I would ever call a cop. They are more likely to kill me than help me. Something goes down then I will be the one to handle it. The fuck I look like calling a cop to do anything for me?
Commit crimes or are racists?

I was being sarcastic, protectionist , you turkey.
And you accidently got that right, At least about the "shoot them all" part.

As for the "There is no racism in this country" part, you got that one wrong. We still have race-based Affirmative Action racism, legal in 42 states. The #1 racism in American against, by far, the largest number of victims (whites).

And I'm NOT being sarcastic, you pigeon.

Something profoundly stupid as usual.

First of all you are in no position to bargain. You're lucky we're willing to try.

Second you couldnt afford it anyway. We've wasted trillions keeping parasites like you alive for 60 years, we will find the money

3rd No way we are going to do all the work of building this country and then leave it to yall. What did you build? You picked some fucking cotton, once we freed you from the democrooks you started destroying cities.

4th. White women would claw your eyes out You mean the hideously ugly fat whores you knock up and refuse to support? They can't catch us.
You cant try something youre in no position to do.

You havent wasted shit except trillions on yourself. We built this country not you.

We built this country. If not for our work it would be a failed european penal colony.

No I mean most white women regardless of how they look.

What did you build?
We built this country. What I personally built has nothing to do with the point. The point is that without my people you probably be a grain fetcher at a old prison for european prisoners.

Yoir

View attachment 343694

That's all.

Only once. After that I was too smart to every get caught. I wouldnt brag about being locked up more times than anyone. That just means your dumb. I had to tell that to an ex con one time when he started talking to shit to me.
Wow, you sound like a real bad ass. Is it true that you also once killed a bear with only a pocket knife?

Yoir

View attachment 343694

That's all.

i've been locked up numerous times after i got out of the military for fighting .... if cops are hunting you because you are black why havent you been locked up more than just once ? the truth is they arent hunting you .

Dont be scared. Be informed. I live in the suburbs so I'm here all the time. If that scares you dont be afraid. Unless you fuck up and I catch you.

You had a chance to "catch" me and you never showed up, chickenshit. Everybody here knows you're a fake wigger and a drunken fool. Soon you'll be out of quarters and the library will tell you to leave.

Donald Trump Jr........................ is absolutely right! This has to stop!:clap:"In the wake of last night's demonstrations, there are numerous instances of vandalism to sites around the National Mall. For generations the Mall has been our nation’s premier civic gathering space for non-violent demonstrations, and we ask individuals to carry on that tradition. " -View attachment 343694

Its not even really blacks..... The dumber chimps They just steal everything burn thier own hoods down and go home

Here we have a fat assed sheltered white twat advising antifa on how to take down large statues

Sarah Parcak
@indyfromspace

Replying to @indyfromspace

You have two groups, one on one side, one opposite, for the rope beneath the pointy bit and the rope 1/3 down. You will need to PULL TOGETHER BACK AND FORTH. You want to create a rocking motion back and forth to ease the obelisk from its back.
9:48 PM - May 31, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Its about time antifa sees thier enablers are hosed and the fags that continue to egg on the violence an d destruction aRe shot dead at dawn

Libertaion doesn't come from fighting for an even more authoritarian murderous socialist USA .....idiots

Meanwhile here in heavily armed rural America things are tranquil..peaceful

That bitch telling them to topple statues is a teacher.

Commit crimes or are racists?
both.

Yoir

View attachment 343694

That's all.

not bragging just pointing out the fact that cops arent targeting you .

Forum List

Back