This isn't how it's supposed to work.

CNN already pumps out lies, propaganda, and deceptive news. They're just another liberal partisan hack propaganda machine.
In the example I gave, rather than indulge in conspiratorial fantasy as you did, a real person (Stirewalt) with a real job at Faux was really fired for doing his job because it pissed off The Following.

In the example I gave, rather than indulge in conspiratorial fantasy as you did, a real person (Stirewalt) with a real job at Faux was really fired for doing his job because it pissed off The Following.
I don't like "The Following". Please refer to us from now on as the "ultraMAGAs". It makes us so much scarier sounding, and anything that scares you silly fucks any more than you're already scared is a very good thing.

48 days

Obviously, The Following will label this fake news......that's a given.......since it's a damning revelation. They always do.

Fox’s Bret Baier Urged Fox To Undo Arizona Call On Election Night To Soothe Trump, Book Says

Fox News host Bret Baier was truly desperate to pacify then-President Donald Trump on election night after Fox called Arizona for Joe Biden, according to a new book by New Yorker journalist Susan Glasser and New York Times reporter Peter Baker.

Per Insider’s excerpt of the book titled “The Divider: Trump in the White House, 2017-2021,” Baier sent an email to Fox News President Jay Wallace panicking about the tantrum Trump was throwing after the network’s Decision Desk declared that Arizona had gone to Biden.

“The Trump campaign was really pissed,” Baier reportedly wrote. “This situation is getting uncomfortable. Really uncomfortable. I keep having to defend this on air.” The Fox host even went as far as accusing his colleagues at the Decision Desk of “holding on” to their (accurate) call “for pride,” according to the book. “It’s hurting us. The sooner we pull it — even if it gives us major egg — and we put it back in his column the better we are in my opinion,” Baier wrote.

Fox’s Bret Baier Urged Fox To Undo Arizona Call On Election Night To Soothe Trump, Book Says

That call was a very big deal in Trumpworld. A universe in which unwelcome news isn't just dreaded, it's denied. Ask Chris Stirewalt how big a deal it was and he'll tell you it was big enough for him to be fire over. Cuz it doesn't go well for anyone at Faux who pisses off the boss, and I'm not talking about Rupert Murdoch.
Fox News would go out of business but for you lefties.

Am I surprised that you can't comprehend that all of these cable networks are propaganda machines.
I'm sure you believe that. But then making false equivalences is all you have in defense of Faux.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

• 15%+ inflation
  • The PPI is cratering
  • Gasoline still near $4.00, and diesel over $5.00, in most of the country
  • Real wages have fallen for at least 18 months
  • Store shelves still have gaping empty sections
  • Retailers are cancelling orders
  • Fentanyl ODs at a staggering record
  • Sexual degenerates target per-pubescent children
  • Released violent Venezuelan convicts are forming gangs and heading al norte
  • The hapless senile "president" can't give an interview without his handlers needing to immediately reel back in the things he says

And the lunatic moonbat OP wants to snivel and hand wring over what goes on over at Faux Nooz.

Obviously, The Following will label this fake news......that's a given.......since it's a damning revelation. They always do.

Fox News host Bret Baier was truly desperate to pacify then-President Donald Trump on election night after Fox called Arizona for Joe Biden, according to a new book by New Yorker journalist Susan Glasser and New York Times reporter Peter Baker.

Per Insider’s excerpt of the book titled “The Divider: Trump in the White House, 2017-2021,” Baier sent an email to Fox News President Jay Wallace panicking about the tantrum Trump was throwing after the network’s Decision Desk declared that Arizona had gone to Biden.

“The Trump campaign was really pissed,” Baier reportedly wrote. “This situation is getting uncomfortable. Really uncomfortable. I keep having to defend this on air.” The Fox host even went as far as accusing his colleagues at the Decision Desk of “holding on” to their (accurate) call “for pride,” according to the book. “It’s hurting us. The sooner we pull it — even if it gives us major egg — and we put it back in his column the better we are in my opinion,” Baier wrote.

That call was a very big deal in Trumpworld. A universe in which unwelcome news isn't just dreaded, it's denied. Ask Chris Stirewalt how big a deal it was and he'll tell you it was big enough for him to be fire over. Cuz it doesn't go well for anyone at Faux who pisses off the boss, and I'm not talking about Rupert Murdoch.
This is like 2020 news...what, you don't get out much?

Forum List

Back