David Hogg: the short term biggest threat to US democracy is The Maga cult but long-term I think it’s climate change which I know sounds ridiculous

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Nobody said Heil Trump. This is the left trying to scare you when they are the real dictators looking for power and control under the guise of climate change.

Hogg almost makes me change my mind about abortion. That punk is a waste of skin, a total idiot

She me a "cult" that wants to Make America Great Again, and I say, where do I sign up. Only an asshole would not.

That's a change for Dave Hogg. He used to think that Confiscation of Firearms from Law Abiders was the most important issue just a few years ago.

But a couple of years at Clown College has given him new priorities.

Hogg understands priorities better than MAGA Republicans

Why don't you just make a universal statement that everything on the planet is better than, more moral than, more worthy of, etc, etc, etc,... than any 'republican' or 'conservative'? That would pretty much cover every post you've ever made on here. Then you can just go away and save USMB a lot of wasted bandwidth. :dunno:

I don't know that I'd necessarily equate the MAGA cult's existential threat to democracy with climate change's existential threat to our survival.

Forum List

Back