This is you ignorant progressives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idiot.

Address the hypocrisy or gfy.

Got it?

You're picking an example that has rightfully garnered Trump condemnation from Republican and Democrat alike, along with our Nato Allies. Even Mitch McConnel and Lindsey Graham have turned on Trump over this.

And THAT is the example of 'democrats will complain about anything' you hang your hat on? The one that has brought political parties and nation together in their agreement of Trump's terrible judgment?

Laughing....good luck with that.

How has McConnel and Graham "turned" on Trump? Is that supposed to mean that they'll be voting for Elizabeth Warren instead?

:laughing0301:

They've both criticized Trump's decision to abandon our allies.

And rightly so. Even Trump's logic is a wasteland of useless idiocy. Per Trump, 100% of ISIS fighters have been captured.

Then who, pray tell, is Turkey invading to fight?

We already know that no Democrat politician has ever been criticized by someone in his own party, God forbid. Obama went 8 whole years and not one disparaging word was said to him by a single Democrat or the media that I can remember.

But do you really think Trump is afraid of a little criticism? I think not.
The funniest part of your post is that you really believe that crap. :71:

We know what you believe too, make no mistake about that.

:1peleas:

I was against a pull out even before Trump suggested it. Why? Because it will give ISIL a chance to reform, as well as will more than likely result in the deaths of many Kurds at the hands of Turkey.

What's even more wrong about this, is that Turkey wants to enforce a 20 mile buffer zone in Syria, all along their border with them. Sorry, but that is gonna be a bad situation like what Israel and Palestine is currently.

And, as far as AOC being a hypocrite because she changed her position, she's not nearly as much of one as Trump is.

Nobody cares huffer

Wow..................you bitch when people call you out about not contributing anything to the thread, you insult everyone, but when someone actually does talk about the subject and gives you facts, you simply say nobody cares and throw another insult. You must have been a great debater in high school.

And rightly so. Even Trump's logic is a wasteland of useless idiocy. Per Trump, 100% of ISIS fighters have been captured.

We already know that no Democrat politician has ever been criticized by someone in his own party, God forbid. Obama went 8 whole years and not one disparaging word was said to him by a single Democrat or the media that I can remember.

Tulsi Gabbard did.

A little criticism and Trump flopped.

So Trump is flexible. You people should try that sometime.

I called the flop before he ever did it. It's not the first time. He is not a serious or capable president.

Beats any clown the left has running. Fact

Tulsi Gabbard did.

I called the flop before he ever did it. It's not the first time. He is not a serious or capable president.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You're picking an example that has rightfully garnered Trump condemnation from Republican and Democrat alike, along with our Nato Allies. Even Mitch McConnel and Lindsey Graham have turned on Trump over this.

And THAT is the example of 'democrats will complain about anything' you hang your hat on? The one that has brought political parties and nation together in their agreement of Trump's terrible judgment?

Laughing....good luck with that.

How has McConnel and Graham "turned" on Trump? Is that supposed to mean that they'll be voting for Elizabeth Warren instead?

I believe in America........I DON'T believe in your orange god over America.

I was against a pull out even before Trump suggested it. Why? Because it will give ISIL a chance to reform, as well as will more than likely result in the deaths of many Kurds at the hands of Turkey.

What's even more wrong about this, is that Turkey wants to enforce a 20 mile buffer zone in Syria, all along their border with them. Sorry, but that is gonna be a bad situation like what Israel and Palestine is currently.

And, as far as AOC being a hypocrite because she changed her position, she's not nearly as much of one as Trump is.

Nobody cares huffer

Wow..................you bitch when people call you out about not contributing anything to the thread, you insult everyone, but when someone actually does talk about the subject and gives you facts, you simply say nobody cares and throw another insult. You must have been a great debater in high school.
"high school"? :71:

Nobody cares huffer

"high school"? :71:

You're right. Maybe I'm giving her too much credit.

Nobody cares huffer

You'll live....if not I don't care

Not a one of you toads can address the hypocrisy of Kotex and went on the attack on the op.

There is that you pot smoking clown. Right?

One should know to not bother condemning any Trump position because he's likely to take the opposite position tomorrow.

That said, its sad to see her take this position.
No, actually I think his decision was a good one. Our mission was done, and if terrorist try to get crazy. Send a drone over and kill them. No troops die and the terrorist are still put in their place.
I knew that it would only take about 24 hours for all the trump cultists to get on board.
So, you want our troops there?

One should know to not bother condemning any Trump position because he's likely to take the opposite position tomorrow.

No, actually I think his decision was a good one. Our mission was done, and if terrorist try to get crazy. Send a drone over and kill them. No troops die and the terrorist are still put in their place.

It was a good decision. Too bad he didn't actually believe in it.

AOC should be condemning his flop, not the original decision.
So you admit it was a good decision? But now it's bad, because Trump made it?

I believe in America........I DON'T believe in your orange god over America.

I'm still giggling in Jgalt's delusional madness that not a single democrat or member of the media ever said a disparaging word about Obama.

That's a special kind of batshit.

Can any of you left loons tell me one thing the democrat controlled Congress has accomplished since 2018 besides chase Trump's tail?

Ignorant losers

But but they passed legislation!!!

They won't mention its legislation that has ZERO chance of passing the senate and ZERO chance of being signed by the president, but hey, they ARE doing something, right?

What you have to ask them is what bills has the house passed that have made it to the presidents desk and been signed?

I knew that it would only take about 24 hours for all the trump cultists to get on board.

You don't know shit Mr Restrooms on an aircraft carrier. Good fucking grief even a USAF Colonel knew you were a fraud.
1. Head
2. Learn the difference between the USAF and the US Navy
3. Time for you to make your little threats again, Catfish.
I thought taking Saddam out, was a great idea, and I supported that war. Till I figured out, we wasn't there to win it. That was Bush's fault, and still hold that against him.

Anyone care to discuss Kotex's hypocrisy? That's the topic you all....lol
Kotex: "So Obnoxious" [00:30]# A sarcastic spot for Kotex brand tampons that takes a swipe at the hypocrisy of conventional tampon advertising. An attractive young woman, sporty and feminine, someone that women of any age or nationality could identify with, is seen moving through the set – with, of course, everything in white, including her clothes. What at first appears to be the usual type of pleasingly made commercial is disrupted by the bitchy undertone in which she explains that the women watching only want to be like her. Super: “Why are Tampon Ads so obnoxious? Break the cycle.”
Better?

So, you want our troops there?
I want the Kurds, our allies, to have a fighting chance since we promised them support. Not happy about being there....but since we are, it would worse to abandon our allies just like that *snap*.

You don't know shit Mr Restrooms on an aircraft carrier. Good fucking grief even a USAF Colonel knew you were a fraud.
1. Head
2. Learn the difference between the USAF and the US Navy
3. Time for you to make your little threats again, Catfish.
I thought taking Saddam out, was a great idea, and I supported that war. Till I figured out, we wasn't there to win it. That was Bush's fault, and still hold that against him.

We had it won...until Ears bungled it away. Any military in the know knows this

Nobody cares huffer

You'll live....if not I don't care

Not a one of you toads can address the hypocrisy of Kotex and went on the attack on the op.

There is that you pot smoking clown. Right?

Know what I like best about you? The fact that you spin out of control at the slightest provocation, and the best part, is that when people don't stoop to your level of insults but choose to respond as thinking adults, it spins you up even more. Kinda fun to watch you froth and foam at the mouth.
Can you just imagine RL around "her"?

Tulsi Gabbard did.

Which doesn't change what I said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back