This is you ignorant progressives

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, actually I think his decision was a good one. Our mission was done, and if terrorist try to get crazy. Send a drone over and kill them. No troops die and the terrorist are still put in their place.
I knew that it would only take about 24 hours for all the trump cultists to get on board.
So, you want our troops there?
I want the Kurds, our allies, to have a fighting chance since we promised them support. Not happy about being there....but since we are, it would worse to abandon our allies just like that *snap*.
You do realize we have drones that can take care of it? I mean Obama loved them, and I supported him on that.
Drones? Can take care of it? What is the "it" you think drones can take care of? And what makes you think that U.S. drones will still be there when trump pulls our forces out of that area?
You can't be that stupid. We have drones that can go around the world. You want our great soldiers to still be sent to countries they don't need to be?

I knew that it would only take about 24 hours for all the trump cultists to get on board.
So, you want our troops there?
I want the Kurds, our allies, to have a fighting chance since we promised them support. Not happy about being there....but since we are, it would worse to abandon our allies just like that *snap*.
You do realize we have drones that can take care of it? I mean Obama loved them, and I supported him on that.
Drones? Can take care of it? What is the "it" you think drones can take care of? And what makes you think that U.S. drones will still be there when trump pulls our forces out of that area?
You can't be that stupid. We have drones that can go around the world. You want our great soldiers to still be sent to countries they don't need to be?
I'm happy to hear that we have drones that "can go around the world"....are they all powerful? Are you in support of the U.S. blanketing the world with our drones?

How has McConnel and Graham "turned" on Trump? Is that supposed to mean that they'll be voting for Elizabeth Warren instead?

:laughing0301:

They've both criticized Trump's decision to abandon our allies.

And rightly so. Even Trump's logic is a wasteland of useless idiocy. Per Trump, 100% of ISIS fighters have been captured.

Then who, pray tell, is Turkey invading to fight?

We already know that no Democrat politician has ever been criticized by someone in his own party, God forbid. Obama went 8 whole years and not one disparaging word was said to him by a single Democrat or the media that I can remember.

But do you really think Trump is afraid of a little criticism? I think not.
The funniest part of your post is that you really believe that crap. :71:

We know what you believe too, make no mistake about that.

:1peleas:
I believe in America........I DON'T believe in your orange god over America.

This is not your America any more, you can believe in that. You people had your chance and you muffed it, bigtime.

I thought taking Saddam out, was a great idea, and I supported that war. Till I figured out, we wasn't there to win it. That was Bush's fault, and still hold that against him.

We had it won...until Ears bungled it away. Any military in the know knows this

What did we have won?

The war...we left and lo and behold ISIS sprang up. I'm not going to school you on this. Message Deltex on here...he will
"war"....we are not at war....we haven't been at war since WWII.....What is it that you mislabel as "the war"? BTW...we never left the Middle East, even under Former President Obama.

It was war you stupid son of a bitch. I dare you to say that in front of a fallen's loved ones.... they'd knock you on your fat ass

You're not military
War can only be declared by Congress as per the U.S. Constitution, Article I. You HAVE heard of the U.S. Constitution, haven't you?

And what makes you the be all and end all to speak for our fallen military and their families? We see very clearly how you CRCs use the military and us vets. And if you can't use us, you trash us and cut our support.

They've both criticized Trump's decision to abandon our allies.

And rightly so. Even Trump's logic is a wasteland of useless idiocy. Per Trump, 100% of ISIS fighters have been captured.

Then who, pray tell, is Turkey invading to fight?

We already know that no Democrat politician has ever been criticized by someone in his own party, God forbid. Obama went 8 whole years and not one disparaging word was said to him by a single Democrat or the media that I can remember.

But do you really think Trump is afraid of a little criticism? I think not.
The funniest part of your post is that you really believe that crap. :71:

We know what you believe too, make no mistake about that.

:1peleas:
I believe in America........I DON'T believe in your orange god over America.

This is not your America any more, you can believe in that. You people had your chance and you muffed it, bigtime.
Interesting. You gonna take America away from me and the majority of this country? :71: You cultists huff and puff and and threaten hiding behind your keyboards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back