This is you ignorant progressives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, even McConnel is blasting Trump's abandonment of our allies in Syria.

You're picking a terrible example.

Idiot.

Address the hypocrisy or gfy.

Got it?

You're picking an example that has rightfully garnered Trump condemnation from Republican and Democrat alike, along with our Nato Allies. Even Mitch McConnel and Lindsey Graham have turned on Trump over this.

And THAT is the example of 'democrats will complain about anything' you hang your hat on? The one that has brought political parties and nation together in their agreement of Trump's terrible judgment?

Laughing....good luck with that.

How has McConnel and Graham "turned" on Trump? Is that supposed to mean that they'll be voting for Elizabeth Warren instead?

:laughing0301:

They've both criticized Trump's decision to abandon our allies.

And rightly so. Even Trump's logic is a wasteland of useless idiocy. Per Trump, 100% of ISIS fighters have been captured.

Then who, pray tell, is Turkey invading to fight?

We already know that no Democrat politician has ever been criticized by someone in his own party, God forbid. Obama went 8 whole years and not one disparaging word was said to him by a single Democrat or the media that I can remember.

But do you really think Trump is afraid of a little criticism? I think not.

Tulsi Gabbard did.

A little criticism and Trump flopped.

Idiot.

Got it?

You're picking an example that has rightfully garnered Trump condemnation from Republican and Democrat alike, along with our Nato Allies. Even Mitch McConnel and Lindsey Graham have turned on Trump over this.

And THAT is the example of 'democrats will complain about anything' you hang your hat on? The one that has brought political parties and nation together in their agreement of Trump's terrible judgment?

How has McConnel and Graham "turned" on Trump? Is that supposed to mean that they'll be voting for Elizabeth Warren instead?

And rightly so. Even Trump's logic is a wasteland of useless idiocy. Per Trump, 100% of ISIS fighters have been captured.

We already know that no Democrat politician has ever been criticized by someone in his own party, God forbid. Obama went 8 whole years and not one disparaging word was said to him by a single Democrat or the media that I can remember.

Tulsi Gabbard did.

A little criticism and Trump flopped.

So Trump is flexible. You people should try that sometime.

Trump could cure cancer and you idiot loons would suddenly love cancer. Just stop. It's old and worn out.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Learns to Love War: Blasts Trump's Syria Withdrawal | Breitbart

Or you are terribly misunderstanding the point.

Dude, BOTH parties are condeming Trump over this idiot decision. Its a terrible example for snivelling about how 'democrats will complain about everything' threads.
There are plenty of idiots in both parties even though Democrats have 75% of them. I remember when everyone thought Columbus was crazy too. That said, Trump is the only guys with any new ideas in this country, right or wrong. And Trump is the only guy in America that has the balls to confront our problems. God bless Trump.
You can't be that stupid. Trump has had the most strenuous 2 1/2 years of anyone since WW11.
Hmmm, really what problems is he actually dealing with?

Actually I don't agree with Trump. I admire the Kurds.

But my point is these assholes will switch stances in a New York minute because Orange Man bad
Let's see..
Trump’s sudden withdrawal from northern Syria & endorsement of Turkey’s actions could have catastrophic consequences & risks laying the ground for immense violence and suffering.

We can pursue a strategy to stop our endless wars without endangering the lives of innocent people.
So her beef is with the "sudden" withdrawal, not with the withdrawal itself. Consistent and agrees with you. Only she has the balls to speak up for the Kurds, whereas you just blow a lot of gas on a silly BB. No worries. No one expects any more from you.

One should know to not bother condemning any Trump position because he's likely to take the opposite position tomorrow.

That said, its sad to see her take this position.
No, actually I think his decision was a good one. Our mission was done, and if terrorist try to get crazy. Send a drone over and kill them. No troops die and the terrorist are still put in their place.
I knew that it would only take about 24 hours for all the trump cultists to get on board.

You don't know shit Mr Restrooms on an aircraft carrier. Good fucking grief even a USAF Colonel knew you were a fraud.
1. Head
2. Learn the difference between the USAF and the US Navy
3. Time for you to make your little threats again, Catfish.

Actually I don't agree with Trump. I admire the Kurds.

But my point is these assholes will switch stances in a New York minute because Orange Man bad
Let's see..
Trump’s sudden withdrawal from northern Syria & endorsement of Turkey’s actions could have catastrophic consequences & risks laying the ground for immense violence and suffering.

We can pursue a strategy to stop our endless wars without endangering the lives of innocent people.
So her beef is with the "sudden" withdrawal, not with the withdrawal itself. Consistent and agrees with you. Only she has the balls to speak up for the Kurds, whereas you just blow a lot of gas on a silly BB. No worries. No one expects any more from you.

Who the hell are you? More importantly why should I care?

Nice lame spin though

By the way the Kurds were there when she screamed to withdraw....oops

AOC isn't the only person that thinks this is a bad idea, many in the Republican party (including McConnell) think the withdrawl is a bad idea.

"This to me is just unnerving to its core": GOP allies blast Trump's Syria withdrawal decision

• Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (Ky.): "A precipitous withdrawal of U.S. forces from Syria would only benefit Russia, Iran, and the Assad regime. And it would increase the risk that ISIS and other terrorist groups regroup. ... American interests are best served by leadership, not by retreat or withdrawal," he wrote in a statement.
  • Sen. Lindsey Graham (S.C.): "This impulsive decision by the president has undone all the gains we've made, thrown the region into further chaos. ... I hope I'm making myself clear how shortsighted and irresponsible this decision is in my view. ... This to me is just unnerving to its core," he told "Fox & Friends."
  • Sen. Mitt Romney (Utah): "The President’s decision to abandon our Kurd allies in the face of an assault by Turkey is a betrayal. It says that America is an unreliable ally; it facilitates ISIS resurgence; and it presages another humanitarian disaster," he tweeted.
  • Sen. Marco Rubio (Fla.): He called the decision "a grave mistake that will have implications far beyond Syria."
  • House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (Calif.): "I want to make sure we keep our word for those who fight with us and help us. If you make a commitment and somebody is fighting with you, America should keep their word," he told "Fox & Friends." Host Brian Kilmeade urged McCarthy to "call the president before it's too late."
  • Former UN Ambassador Nikki Haley: "We must always have the backs of our allies, if we expect them to have our back. The Kurds were instrumental in our successful fight against ISIS in Syria. Leaving them to die is a big mistake," she tweeted.
  • Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee: "I generally support @POTUS on foreign policy & don't want our troops fighting other nations' wars, but a HUGE mistake to abandon Kurds. They've never asked us to do THEIR fighting — just give them tools to defend themselves. They have been faithful allies. We CANNOT abandon them," he tweeted.
  • GOP House Conference Chair Liz Cheney (Wyo.): She called the decision "a catastrophic mistake," adding, "This decision ignores lesson of 9/11. Terrorists thousands of miles away can and will use their safe-havens to launch attacks against America."
  • Former Islamic State envoy Brett McGurk: "Donald Trump is not a Commander-in-Chief. He makes impulsive decisions with no knowledge or deliberation. He sends military personnel into harm’s way with no backing. He blusters and then leaves our allies exposed when adversaries call his bluff or he confronts a hard phone call," he tweeted.
I don't think the OP's point was whether this is right or wrong.
Only in that AOC and every single progressive on the planet is deeeeply for withdrawing troops period...and especially to avoid conflict. Exactly like she specifically said about withdrawing from Syria less than a year ago...except if Trump does it...and then the imperial rule comes to play - Orange man bad. Orange man always wrong.

If anyone has been paying attention to the way things are going over there, they would understand that pulling out our troops would 1) endanger the Kurds who would then be open to attack from the Turks, and 2) would let ISIL reform and try to start up their caliphate again. Unfortunately, we can't pull out right now.

And, it's not just me that thinks that. There are lots of politicians on both sides of the aisle that think it's a bad idea, and pretty much for the same reasons I stated.

Maybe AOC finally understands this, which might be why she has changed her tune.
It only took 24 hours for the trump cultists to come right back to worshipping his every whim.
I never have seen anyone worship him. You liars say that 100 times a day.
You worship him right now........you kow tow to his every lie.

Trump could cure cancer and you idiot loons would suddenly love cancer. Just stop. It's old and worn out.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Learns to Love War: Blasts Trump's Syria Withdrawal | Breitbart

1. trump is too stupid to cure cancer

2. if trump paid smart people to cure cancer you can bet that trump would make the treatment outrageously expensive.

Address the hypocrisy or stfu.

How's that asshole?

I'm done playing with you idiots
A trump cultist wanting to silence people who don't worship him.....quelle surprise.

All Bitch Irish Ass has done is insult people. She tells others to stay on topic, but she contributes damn little to the subject. I think the only reason she starts threads is so she can vent her spleen on whoever she thinks is a lib.
She's simply not very bright.....so when she fails, as she does every time, she goes gutter talk.

One should know to not bother condemning any Trump position because he's likely to take the opposite position tomorrow.

No, actually I think his decision was a good one. Our mission was done, and if terrorist try to get crazy. Send a drone over and kill them. No troops die and the terrorist are still put in their place.
I knew that it would only take about 24 hours for all the trump cultists to get on board.

You don't know shit Mr Restrooms on an aircraft carrier. Good fucking grief even a USAF Colonel knew you were a fraud.
1. Head

I know the difference...you said restroom and were promptly schooled by a MCPO's daughter.

Now shut up....fraud

You also failed on chain of command. The USAF Colonel caught that one....lol

All Bitch Irish Ass has done is insult people. She tells others to stay on topic, but she contributes damn little to the subject. I think the only reason she starts threads is so she can vent her spleen on whoever she thinks is a lib.

Get back on topic paper pusher fag or get reported

Explain Occasional Kotex's hypocrisy or sit down and stfu.

Got it druggie?
Ah...Threaty McThreat the Catfish.................................you failed faster than normal this time.

Idiot.

Got it?

She just wants to rail against AOC for any reason she can come up with. Never mind that there are a bunch of Republicans who also think this is a bad idea. Wanna see ISIL rise again after the Kurds are offed by the Turks? Pull all the troops out and that is what will happen.

Dumbass still doesn't get the topic. Probably stoned
"Probably stoned"....doesn't say much about your argument then if he is shredding you......:abgg2q.jpg:

Idiot.

Got it?

The funniest part of your post is that you really believe that crap. :71:

1. trump is too stupid to cure cancer

2. if trump paid smart people to cure cancer you can bet that trump would make the treatment outrageously expensive.

Address the hypocrisy or stfu.

How's that asshole?

I'm done playing with you idiots

"Address the hypocrisy or stfu."

I shall address the hypocrisy. It is true....you are absolutely correct.....that conservatives are, indeed, hypocrites.

"How's that asshole?

when you say "asshole" are you speaking as a morally superior christian or a morally superior conservative?

"I'm done playing with you idiots"

sadly for you there is nothing you can do about it.

you can leave....

you can stop coming here...

you can shut the fuck up....

other than that there just isn't a thing you can do.

1. Head

I know the difference...you said restroom and were promptly schooled by a MCPO's daughter.

Now shut up....fraud

You also failed on chain of command. The USAF Colonel caught that one....lol
I "said restroom"? When referring to shipboard? You are welcome to prove when I did that. But, I know you will run away from showing where I did, Threaty McThreat (catfish).

Idiot.

Got it?

The funniest part of your post is that you really believe that crap. :71:

They actually do believe that bullshit.

Get back on topic paper pusher fag or get reported

Explain Occasional Kotex's hypocrisy or sit down and stfu.

Got it druggie?
Ah...Threaty McThreat the Catfish.................................you failed faster than normal this time.

Plywood.... now get back on topic which is Kotex's hypocrisy or I'll report you.... Pete

A friendly reminder...the thread is about progtard hypocrisy.... namely that doofus AOC...and her sudden change in withdraw

Not me morons

Idiot.

Got it?

conservatives say the craziest things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back