This Is Why We Elected Trump Twice

Yes I said it.
The American People voted for Trump in massive numbers that beat even the Democrat's most popular president by roughly 6 million votes.
Trump won the election......but the Democrats and their Deep State friends made it look like a demented baby-sniffer won. A jerk who is so unpopular that they felt they needed an excuse to shut down his campaign before it imploded right before our eyes.
Now we're not allowed to even talk openly about how they ripped us off and stole the WH (and the Senate races in Georgia) or face who knows what legal or physical repercussions.

But why did so many Americans vote for Trump?

Well the worn out answer that Democrats keep giving us is that we're all racists.
Nope....that's not it.
The truth is MOST AMERICANS REALIZED THAT NOBODY ELSE IN WASHINGTON CAN BE TRUSTED ANYMORE. ABSOLUTELY NOBODY (INCLUDING VP PENCE)!

Now the Democrats are trying to use the stolen election as an excuse to purge Republicans from Congress. They want to get rid of anyone who dared to object to their electors. Their actions have led to a rubber-stamped certification rather than a healthy debate on the merits of seating delegates that were the result of a corrupt election process. It is crystal-clear that Democrats don't care what the truth is or what is right. They don't answer to THE PEOPLE anymore. They simply don't care what we think.

This is an extremely dangerous situation that even journalists are becoming alarmed over. They must be thinking to themselves "What Have We Done?"

Sure, Democrats wrap themselves in the Constitution while they're busy squashing the rights of their enemies.
Here's a prime example of a lying Democrat who first plays the victim....attempts to tug on the viewer's heart strings....and then starts spewing non-stop lies about a single riot on Jan 6th at the same moment ignoring his complacency in the riots of last year:

Take note.....this flaming liberal talks about his fight against depression while being one of the root causes of depression in America today. This is a tactic that despotic regimes often use...most notably Hezbollah, who use Jews as a scapegoat for most of their shortcomings, and giving gifts to the poor and disadvantaged, and are well loved because of it. Appealing to the poor and to prejudices are stock and trade of authoritarians. Saddam Hussein needed hatred of Shiites to get into power. Hatred and malice is a stronger emotion by far, to use to mislead the weak minded, than having solid economic policies.

A warning to Democrats that I'm sure they'll ignore.....if you keep oppressing your people....if you remove all hope....you're going to bring this country down in a manner reminiscent of Emperor Nero.....who burned down his own country while attempting to blame others for his own sins.

the difference between jan 6th riot and riots in 2020 is the difference between our leaders inciting violence, vs peaceful protests taken over by thug opportunists.

This has shown how the fraud of "blue lives matter", when Trump supports beat police officers with fire extinguisher to death.

The only difference I see is how Democrats reacted to both.

On one hand it's the worst thing that has happened to this country since Pearl Harbor....because of the folks involved.

But on the other....is mostly peaceful protests....even though they took over sections of cities, occupied buildings, and caused billions of damage to personal property and the economy.

Yes I said it.
The American People voted for Trump in massive numbers that beat even the Democrat's most popular president by roughly 6 million votes.
Trump won the election......but the Democrats and their Deep State friends made it look like a demented baby-sniffer won. A jerk who is so unpopular that they felt they needed an excuse to shut down his campaign before it imploded right before our eyes.
Now we're not allowed to even talk openly about how they ripped us off and stole the WH (and the Senate races in Georgia) or face who knows what legal or physical repercussions.

Well the worn out answer that Democrats keep giving us is that we're all racists.
Nope....that's not it.
The truth is MOST AMERICANS REALIZED THAT NOBODY ELSE IN WASHINGTON CAN BE TRUSTED ANYMORE. ABSOLUTELY NOBODY (INCLUDING VP PENCE)!

Now the Democrats are trying to use the stolen election as an excuse to purge Republicans from Congress. They want to get rid of anyone who dared to object to their electors. Their actions have led to a rubber-stamped certification rather than a healthy debate on the merits of seating delegates that were the result of a corrupt election process. It is crystal-clear that Democrats don't care what the truth is or what is right. They don't answer to THE PEOPLE anymore. They simply don't care what we think.

This is an extremely dangerous situation that even journalists are becoming alarmed over. They must be thinking to themselves "What Have We Done?"

Sure, Democrats wrap themselves in the Constitution while they're busy squashing the rights of their enemies.
Here's a prime example of a lying Democrat who first plays the victim....attempts to tug on the viewer's heart strings....and then starts spewing non-stop lies about a single riot on Jan 6th at the same moment ignoring his complacency in the riots of last year:

Take note.....this flaming liberal talks about his fight against depression while being one of the root causes of depression in America today. This is a tactic that despotic regimes often use...most notably Hezbollah, who use Jews as a scapegoat for most of their shortcomings, and giving gifts to the poor and disadvantaged, and are well loved because of it. Appealing to the poor and to prejudices are stock and trade of authoritarians. Saddam Hussein needed hatred of Shiites to get into power. Hatred and malice is a stronger emotion by far, to use to mislead the weak minded, than having solid economic policies.

A warning to Democrats that I'm sure they'll ignore.....if you keep oppressing your people....if you remove all hope....you're going to bring this country down in a manner reminiscent of Emperor Nero.....who burned down his own country while attempting to blame others for his own sins.

the difference between jan 6th riot and riots in 2020 is the difference between our leaders inciting violence, vs peaceful protests taken over by thug opportunists.

This has shown how the fraud of "blue lives matter", when Trump supports beat police officers with fire extinguisher to death.

I saw the video.....nobody was beat with a fire-extinguisher.
Somebody threw one at some cops wearing Kevlar Helmets.
It bounced off one of them and that was about it.
Course it could have been a nuke or some sort of chemical weapon fire-extinguisher that caused a delayed reaction like the 5 Finger Exploding Heart Nerve Technique.

I personally know lots of people that voted against Dump that had never voted before. Its amusing to me that the only cases of proven fraud were all republicans voting twice for Dump.

That answers to my suggestion that Trump brought out the huge vote of 82 million against but doesn't answer for the 75 million for.

Trump is responsible for the very large vote but it's still not settled on which side did the cheating. Or at least, the most cheating. Telling us about people you know is really quite idiotic don't you think?

I personally know lots of people that voted against Dump that had never voted before. Its amusing to me that the only cases of proven fraud were all republicans voting twice for Dump.

That answers to my suggestion that Trump brought out the huge vote of 82 million against but doesn't answer for the 75 million for.

Trump is responsible for the very large vote but it's still not settled on which side did the cheating. Or at least, the most cheating. Telling us about people you know is really quite idiotic don't you think?
75 million is less than 82 million so that tells me more people were against the orange bum.

It is settled which side did the cheating. The only proven cases of fraud were repubs not to mention their attempts at voter suppression.

Telling you about people I know that never voted for was a great way to cure your ignorance regarding the amount of people voting. Only someone that was an idiot wouldnt get that dont you think?

Use your common-sense.
Who is trying to squash free-speech right now?
How many times has the left been caught perpetrating a massive fraud on us?
They know that they have lost the trust of the voters......so what they've done is erase the voters as a participant in our society.
This is exactly what every tin horn dictator does.
I can't see how it's possible that we could go from 130 million voters to over 160 million in four years.....that in some Democrat controlled areas they had over 200,000 more votes than registered voters, specifically in PA.
Something stinks to high-heaven.

Use your common-sense.
They know that they have lost the trust of the voters......so what they've done is erase the voters as a participant in our society.
I can't see how it's possible that we could go from 130 million voters to over 160 million in four years.....that in some Democrat controlled areas they had over 200,000 more votes than registered voters, specifically in PA.

That's your credibility.

Use your common-sense.
Thats the gases produced by the rotting of your brain being forced out of your nostrils.

Prove it in court. Oh yeah you clowns couldnt. :laugh:
Sidney Powell never says anything she can't prove.
Dominion is suing her - that means ALL the evidence she has MUST be admissible in court-- even the ones with judges on the take.

Lawyers are real patient.
Sidney Powell is a certified loon. Yes all the evidence or lack of evidence she has will be in court. Its not looking good for her or the idiots that believe her. :laugh:

There is a reason Newsmax and the other trash news you guys listen to had to retract their lies.

Yes I said it.

Nope....that's not it.

My God this is stupid. Biden got 8 million more votes than Trump.. That means Biden won.

Prove it in court. Oh yeah you clowns couldnt. :laugh:
Sidney Powell never says anything she can't prove.
Dominion is suing her - that means ALL the evidence she has MUST be admissible in court-- even the ones with judges on the take.

Lawyers are real patient.
Sidney Powell is a certified loon. Yes all the evidence or lack of evidence she has will be in court. Its not looking good for her or the idiots that believe her. :laugh:

There is a reason Newsmax and the other trash news you guys listen to had to retract their lies.

They are just pretending.. like children..

They are just pretending.. like children..
We'll see, oh suddenly woke one.:rolleyes:

She got Flynn off on his BS charges,, despite a very corrupt Clinton -appointed judge. And you can't disprove one single thing she ever said.

She got Flynn off on his BS charges,, despite a very corrupt Clinton -appointed judge. And you can't disprove one single thing she ever said.
The courts have already disproved everything she said. You haven't been paying attention have you? :laugh:

Yes I said it.

Nope....that's not it.

My God this is stupid. Biden got 8 million more votes than Trump.. That means Biden won.

Yep....and here's how he did it.

Forum List

Back