This is why Right Wingers Love Candace Owens

That's because no white conservative went to the black church and quoted words from a black historical figure.
/——/ So Hildabeast misappropriated Black culture?

Hows abouts AlBore?

No, it's whites like you who are set in their ways. That's why YOU believe the same racist crap your ancestors did 300 years ago.
Do not force your ways of living with others. All of these decades and centuries and we end up with a suckee/ph ukee society. And there si nothing wrong with it. It is just not good for superiority of a great nation.

***The author has given permission for use of text below.

When Candace Owens was born, I was 28 years old. I didn’t watch old videos of Dr. King; I saw things live and as shown on TV. I watched my father cry while King's funeral was aired on national TV. I did not read about the 1960s civil rights movement. I watched my parents and other older blacks fighting for a future many of them KNEW they would not see. Deacon Alfred Montgomery was an 87-year-old man when he told me in 1970 that there would be a black president one day. Deacon Montgomery died in 1976. He never saw Barack Obama. Deacon Montgomery never saw the day Colin Powell would make it to head the joint chiefs, much less Secretary of State. These are our ancestors. They always have looked to the future.

I was three years old when the Civil Rights Act was signed. I have seen the backlash by whites and how it has modified over time. When the act passed, some whites refused to follow the law. School segregation was supposed to have ended in 1954, but it did not. People like Owens have fallen for a racist depiction of black people. Adopting the right-wing opinion of the victim limits the greatness from which we came.

So to Owens, I say this: “When you believe that supporting a political view created to exclude us is thinking independently, it is time to think about your mental condition.I got news for you kiddo, BLACKS WERE REPUBLICANS FOR 100 YEARS! We left the party because the party never wanted us. You’re going backward and trying to take others with you.”

Right-wing blacks like Owens only help foster division. The only reason the whites they associate with accept them is because each of them validates what the racist subculture has chosen to believe about blacks. These are not independent thinkers. A person of color cannot be thinking independently if what they believe reinforces white racist stereotypes of people who look like them. Blacks who think independently do not believe or repeat what racist whites think of us and challenge that belief. Today, white extremists on the right have tried to insert blacks into our national discourse who believe only a certain way. Candace Owens is one of then.

Comical, really, unbelievable. Not a word of that is more than an accusation, it provides no information to support it. Ah, but your feelings, ah. Poor fellow. Its you that needs the division and excuse, same the original author. You guys should hang out, two poops better than one.

Comical, really, unbelievable. Not a word of that is more than an accusation, it provides no information to support it. Ah, but your feelings, ah. Poor fellow. Its you that needs the division and excuse, same the original author. You guys should hang out, two poops better than one.
Too bad that you're wrong. Blacks were primarily Republican for 100 years after emancipation. And the only reason you defend Owens is she helps maintain white racism.

Too bad that you're wrong. Blacks were primarily Republican for 100 years after emancipation. And the only reason you defend Owens is she helps maintain white racism.
Ah, your little feelers.

Shows a great level of tarded. First off, blacks swung heavily democrat because a democracked potus pitched civil rights. Ironically the Republican candidate did the same, and may have even led the calling, but don't let facts get in the way of politics. Ironically, the Republican congress heavily supported civil rights, white a large number of democracked congress rejected it. Look it up

Last edited:
Shows a great level of tarded. First off, blacks swung heavily democrat because a democracked potus pitched civil rights. Ironically the Republican candidate did the same, and may have even led the calling, but don't let facts get in the way of politics. Ironically, the Republican congress heavily supported civil rights, white a large number of democracked congress rejected it. Look it up
Why in the hell do whites try telling me what I heard in 1964 and after from blacks who had been Repubicans and left the party were not the reasons they left? And:

As it pertains to the Civil Rights Act, 153 Democrats and 139 Republicans voted in favor of the legislation in the house. In the senate, 46 Democrats and 27 Republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act. In the house, 221 Democrats voted for the Voting Rights Act, and 112 Republicans did. In the senate, 47 Democrats voted for the Voting Rights Act, and 30 Republicans did.

HR. 7152, Senate vote on the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Jun 19, 1964 HR. 7152. PASSAGE. -- Senate Vote #409 -- Jun 19, 1964

H.R. 7152. Civil Rights Act of 1964. Adoption of a resolution (h. Res. 789) providing for house approval of the bill as amended by the Senate, Jul 2, 1964 H.R. 7152. CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1964. ADOPTION OF A … -- House Vote #182 -- Jul 2, 1964.

TO PASS S. 1564, The Voting Rights Act Of 1965, May 26, 1965, TO PASS S. 1564, THE VOTING RIGHTS ACT OF 1965. -- Senate Vote #78 -- May 26, 1965 .

TO PASS H.R. 6400, The 1965 Voting Rights Act, Jul 9, 1965, TO PASS H.R. 6400, THE 1965 VOTING RIGHTS ACT. -- House Vote #87 -- Jul 9, 1965

I looked it up a long, lomg time ago.

You Republicans need to stop taking about 1860 and 1964 while telling us how we weren't alive then and recognize what your party has done in the 21st Century.

In 2013, it was a 5-4 decision with five conservatives who voted to gut provisions of the voting rights act that has enabled modern voter suppression. Former Republican Attorney General Jeff Sessions ended consent decrees, allowing police departments to continue their racist crusades of murder and harassment of people of color. Under President number 45 and Sessions, white supremacist groups were taken off the terrorist watch list. At the same time, they created a new group of “extremists” called Black Identity Extremists, a nonexistent set of groups according to experts in national security. This designation gave law enforcement the right to gangstalk, harass and imprison blacks who protest the continuing racist policies of this nation. We saw Hispanic babies being separated from their parents during this same Republican presidency. William Barr took the baton from Sessions and continued enforcing the racist Executrive orders of President number 45.

On December 6, 2019, The House of Representatives passed H.R. 4, the Voting Rights Advancement Act of 2019, by a vote of 228-186. This bill was proposed to undo the damage caused by the Roberts Supreme Court 2013 decision. There were 187 Republicans in the House of Representatives in 2019. One Republican voted for this bill, Brian Fitzpatrick from Pennsylvania. In 2021, The John Lewis Voting Rights Act was opposed by every Republican in the senate. Senate Republicans wouldn’t even let the bill come to the floor for debate. They filibustered the John Lewis Voting Rights Act like Dixiecrats did the Voting Rights Act in 1965.

Just stop. Go find Candace Owens, Kanye or some other mentally addled black person you can peddle this bs to. Because I'm not that person.

Why in the hell do whites try telling me what I heard in 1964 and after from blacks who had been Repubicans and left the party were not the reasons they left? And:

As it pertains to the Civil Rights Act, 153 Democrats and 139 Republicans voted in favor of the legislation in the house. In the senate, 46 Democrats and 27 Republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act. In the house, 221 Democrats voted for the Voting Rights Act, and 112 Republicans did. In the senate, 47 Democrats voted for the Voting Rights Act, and 30 Republicans did.

HR. 7152, Senate vote on the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Jun 19, 1964 HR. 7152. PASSAGE. -- Senate Vote #409 -- Jun 19, 1964

H.R. 7152. Civil Rights Act of 1964. Adoption of a resolution (h. Res. 789) providing for house approval of the bill as amended by the Senate, Jul 2, 1964 H.R. 7152. CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1964. ADOPTION OF A … -- House Vote #182 -- Jul 2, 1964.

TO PASS S. 1564, The Voting Rights Act Of 1965, May 26, 1965, TO PASS S. 1564, THE VOTING RIGHTS ACT OF 1965. -- Senate Vote #78 -- May 26, 1965 .

TO PASS H.R. 6400, The 1965 Voting Rights Act, Jul 9, 1965, TO PASS H.R. 6400, THE 1965 VOTING RIGHTS ACT. -- House Vote #87 -- Jul 9, 1965

I looked it up a long, lomg time ago.

You Republicans need to stop taking about 1860 and 1964 while telling us how we weren't alive then and recognize what your party has done in the 21st Century.

In 2013, it was a 5-4 decision with five conservatives who voted to gut provisions of the voting rights act that has enabled modern voter suppression. Former Republican Attorney General Jeff Sessions ended consent decrees, allowing police departments to continue their racist crusades of murder and harassment of people of color. Under President number 45 and Sessions, white supremacist groups were taken off the terrorist watch list. At the same time, they created a new group of “extremists” called Black Identity Extremists, a nonexistent set of groups according to experts in national security. This designation gave law enforcement the right to gangstalk, harass and imprison blacks who protest the continuing racist policies of this nation. We saw Hispanic babies being separated from their parents during this same Republican presidency. William Barr took the baton from Sessions and continued enforcing the racist Executrive orders of President number 45.

On December 6, 2019, The House of Representatives passed H.R. 4, the Voting Rights Advancement Act of 2019, by a vote of 228-186. This bill was proposed to undo the damage caused by the Roberts Supreme Court 2013 decision. There were 187 Republicans in the House of Representatives in 2019. One Republican voted for this bill, Brian Fitzpatrick from Pennsylvania. In 2021, The John Lewis Voting Rights Act was opposed by every Republican in the senate. Senate Republicans wouldn’t even let the bill come to the floor for debate. They filibustered the John Lewis Voting Rights Act like Dixiecrats did the Voting Rights Act in 1965.

Just stop. Go find Candace Owens, Kanye or some other mentally addled black person you can peddle this bs to. Because I'm not that person.
I stopped reading when you misled the FACT that a far greater percentage of republican congress supported civil rights than democracks. Why didn't you post how many voted against it? You know why, its Because you're a lying mfr.

I stopped reading when you misled the FACT that a far greater percentage of republican congress supported civil rights than democracks. Why didn't you post how many voted against it? You know why, its Because you're a lying mfr.
Percentages aren't people and those numbers are from the actual voting record. I don't give a damn how many voted aganst it, because there are 100 senators and There are 435 members in the house, the fact remains that more democrats voted for it than Republicans. The fact aslo remains that the Republican Presidential nominee in 1964 voted against it. So if Republicans were so much for the civil rights act, they would never have picked someone to lead their party who opposed it.

And you chose to ignore the 186 out of 187 Repubicans in the house who opposed the modern Voting Rights Act, and the fact that republicans filibustered the same act just like the dixiecrats did in 1964. Its time you Republcans stopped thinking blacks are stupid.

Forum List

Back