This is why my son will not be joining the modern military

I'm looking at FOX with the sound turned off, but I see images of the gay rainbow flag flying next to the Navy flag, and the San Francisco Gay Man's chorus singing at a Navy ceremony to launch the U.S.S. Harvey Milk, named after a famous gay activist. It appears that not only are homosexuals openly serving, but transgenders as well, and straight men and women are being forced to participate in the weirdness and perversion.

A Marine recruiter talked to my son about joining, but I talked him out of it. I don't want Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton using my son as cannon fodder in one of America's stupid wars fought for no reason. Also, I don't want him sexually harassed by a homosexual NCO or commanding officer, and I'm sure that's happening to a lot of straight kids in the military right now. It's the same thing that happened in the Catholic seminaries, which is why we have a vocational crisis right now, the gays drove the straights out of the priesthood, and then all the gay priests had sex with the gay altar boys.

Homosexuality and transgenderism are mental illnesses, even if the psychology profession was forced with terrorist tactics to say they are not.

Why not have their own quarters and ranks just for these who believe in such diversity?
Don't you think it might be a powerful strategy in war,
to send those units after the terrorists?

Wouldn't the worst Jihadists be intimidated by being flooded and attacked by
a mob of rainbow-flag-waving patriots in the name of freedom and diversity?
If they are waving the rainbow flag, they might be patriots some place but it isn't this country.

It isn't presence that makes gays worth a dark alley knock down. Once given permission their obnoxious behavior makes it necessary.

I'm looking at FOX with the sound turned off, but I see images of the gay rainbow flag flying next to the Navy flag, and the San Francisco Gay Man's chorus singing at a Navy ceremony to launch the U.S.S. Harvey Milk, named after a famous gay activist. It appears that not only are homosexuals openly serving, but transgenders as well, and straight men and women are being forced to participate in the weirdness and perversion.

A Marine recruiter talked to my son about joining, but I talked him out of it. I don't want Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton using my son as cannon fodder in one of America's stupid wars fought for no reason. Also, I don't want him sexually harassed by a homosexual NCO or commanding officer, and I'm sure that's happening to a lot of straight kids in the military right now. It's the same thing that happened in the Catholic seminaries, which is why we have a vocational crisis right now, the gays drove the straights out of the priesthood, and then all the gay priests had sex with the gay altar boys.

Homosexuality and transgenderism are mental illnesses, even if the psychology profession was forced with terrorist tactics to say they are not.

Good for you!

FYI, I know a kid who joined the marines and during boot camp it was discovered he had a congenital issue with his gut. His mother got a phone call saying that he needed emergency surgery. To make a long story short, he got a surgery that another doctor later told him he did not need and he was never right again. The marines simply pushed him out and made his life miserable until he made some bad decisions and they kicked him out without medical care. He died 2 years ago.

The poor kid went to a JAG lawyer and the lawyer just laughed and said this sort of thing was common place. Soldiers who are "damaged goods" are routinely pushed out and without medical coverage to fend for themselves. Illegal aliens are treated better than these veterans.

Good decision on not letting him joining up. It may have saved his life and your sanity. If there was a draft, I would consider moving to Canada.

You know, gays have always been in the military. The first gay person I ever met was at my first command in 1983, and I knew gay people serving in the military all the way until I retired in 2002. And no, they don't sexually harass people like you are claiming they do.
And I have your word for it.
I knew gay people when I was in during the same basic period and I can not remember anyone being harassed by them in any way either.

You know, gays have always been in the military. The first gay person I ever met was at my first command in 1983, and I knew gay people serving in the military all the way until I retired in 2002. And no, they don't sexually harass people like you are claiming they do.
I knew gay people when I was in during the same basic period and I can not remember anyone being harassed by them in any way either.
The fact is you don't know, because the aggressor isn't going to tell anyone, and neither is the victim. All sorts of secret shit happens all the time when it comes to sex. As a grown-up, you should know that.

I think it's hysterical to see Blackrook besmirch the sacrifices made by gay servicemen/women considering the only campaigns he has been apart of consists of orcs and goblins in a D&D dungeon.

The fact is you don't know, because the aggressor isn't going to tell anyone, and neither is the victim. All sorts of secret shit happens all the time when it comes to sex. As a grown-up, you should know that.
that fact is that on a ship, had that happened, there would have been a serious ass kicking (blanket party) taking place shortly after the sexual assault. Im pretty sure I would have heard about that.
and As a grown up you have to realize that you are projecting as fact these things that have not only no truth to them, but no reason to suspect in the first place.
When one of the females was approached in a manner that could be considered sexually, it took about 2.3 minutes to completely get to every person on that ship.

There's something like 9 million 'queers' in the USA.
Do you want a law to make them wear a blue hat, or something, so you can cross the street when you see one coming?

I started a 3 year hitch in the U.S Army 40 years ago... No where did I run into a situation where there was an issue of one's sexuality was a problem... Were there homosexuals? More than likely... I am 60+ years of age and I have always lived under the premise that what one does in the privacy of his domicile is his or her business... I don't want to know about your sex life and I am quite sure you are not interested in mine... Once the rainbow flag was raised things went to hell in a hand basket imho...

Hey..............I've got 20 years experience in the military, how many do you have?

21.5 and PC bullshit is undermining our readiness. Not so much gays but putting women in combat arms. Women pilots are just as capable, but when it comes to humping a combat load, they aren't biologically equipped to handle it.

Forum List

Back