THIS is why I'm such a passionate defender of freedom of expression. RIGHT NOW. TODAY.

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
It couldn't be much more clear.

All along, I've advocated for freedom of expression as a way to shine a light on this country's problems. The left wingers here (the Regressive Left) attacked when I strongly advocated for freedom of expression on college campuses for even the worst of our society. All along, I've defended the right of paranoid, ignorant racists to say what they're thinking so that I could know, and so that I could know who agrees with them. For that, some of the Regressive Lefties (with their weaponized PC/Identity Politics) called me a racist and a closeted right winger. That's okay.

THIS is what freedom of expression is FOR. To shine the light on the cockroaches. It's the most LIBERAL of American values.

So, thank you, President Trump. Your behaviors and inactions have emboldened so many of your followers to expose themselves for what they are. They have shown this country that real, old fashioned, knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing, butt-cracking racism still exists, and that we have to address it. Once and for all, hopefully.

In fact, the one thing that worries me the most at this time is that people on the Left will blow this opportunity. We're seeing it with the violence, which only gives the Trumpsters an excuse to change the subject. The Left has to get a grip so that this golden opportunity isn't wasted. This has be done carefully and thoughtfully.

Freedom of expression has been a huge help, but we (as a country) can't fuck this up.

Last edited:
Yet a other Trump derangement thread.

No, it is not president Trump that is responsible for cancel culture and censorship. To the contrary, he attacks the people who are.

Mac has this weird projection. Whatever the far left does he sees in president Trump.

Mac will just have to face that Americans are not fine with blacks (or whites) looting and destroying things.

1afirenew052820.jpg

If you want to live in America as you would in Africa, better just move to Africa.

All along, I've advocated for freedom of expression as a way to shine a light on this country's problems. The left wingers here (the Regressive Left) attacked when I strongly advocated for freedom of expression on college campuses for even the worst of our society. All along, I've defended the right of paranoid, ignorant racists to say what they're thinking so that I could know, and so that I could know who agrees with them. For that, some of the Regressive Lefties called me a racist and a closeted right winger. That's okay.

THIS is what freedom of expression is FOR. To shine the light on the cockroaches. It's the most LIBERAL of American values.

So, thank you, President Trump. Your behaviors and inactions have emboldened so many of your followers to expose themselves for what they are. They have shown this country that real, old fashioned, knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing, butt-cracking racism still exists, and that we have to address it. Once and for all, hopefully.

In fact, the one thing that worries me the most at this time is that people on the Left will blow this opportunity. We're seeing it with the violence, which only gives the Trumpsters an excuse to change the subject. The Left has to get a grip so that this golden opportunity isn't wasted. This has be done carefully and thoughtfully.

Freedom of expression has been a huge help, but we (as a country) can't fuck this up.
Your principles are in your ass.
Anyone with half a brain can see that Trump has been under attack from the left since he decided to run for office and you're no different.

All along, I've advocated for freedom of expression as a way to shine a light on this country's problems. The left wingers here (the Regressive Left) attacked when I strongly advocated for freedom of expression on college campuses for even the worst of our society. All along, I've defended the right of paranoid, ignorant racists to say what they're thinking so that I could know, and so that I could know who agrees with them. For that, some of the Regressive Lefties called me a racist and a closeted right winger. That's okay.

Anyone with half a brain can see that Trump has been under attack from the left since he decided to run for office and you're no different.
Which doesn't address my point in the least.

Just when I think that this guy can't get any more wrong -
Poof!
Proves me to be incorrect.

All along, I've advocated for freedom of expression as a way to shine a light on this country's problems. The left wingers here (the Regressive Left) attacked when I strongly advocated for freedom of expression on college campuses for even the worst of our society. All along, I've defended the right of paranoid, ignorant racists to say what they're thinking so that I could know, and so that I could know who agrees with them. For that, some of the Regressive Lefties (with their weaponized PC/Identity Politics) called me a racist and a closeted right winger. That's okay.

What specific thing are you talking about?

If you have to ask (and I doubt that you do), you're not going to understand.

That's okay. Just keep going.

Which doesn't address my point in the least.
The problem with you is you think you're smart.....but you're really stupid.
You fall for every trick the left pulls and you assume that what the left says is true while questioning everything their victims stand for.

It did not take long for him to pretend to be smarter than others, when in reality he is dumber.

An example of what Trump did to spawn this screed wouldn't be asking too much.

Yeah....can't defend your statements because we're too dumb to understand them.

Simple......he ran as a Republican even though he's a liberal.
So Democrats just make up a bunch of shit about him.
They're getting so petty that they claim holding a glass with both hands is a sign of insanity.

Last edited:

Yeah....can't defend your statements because we're too dumb to understand them.

Might also be that nothing he says is true - ever really.

Freedom of expression does not exist in the Democrat party unless you're making a point they agree with. NYT opinion editor fired for publishing Tom Cottons op ed. Atlanta police chief resigns before being fired by liberal lynch mob. Oklahoma State coach threatened with boycott for wearing a OAN tee shirt. People attacked for saying White or Blue or All lives matter. This bigoted liberal thinking has no place in America.

Yes over 1 million ppl
Want to come to see him
Speak at a RALLY LOL

Simple......he ran as a Republican even though he's a liberal.
So Democrats just make up a bunch of shit about him.
They're getting so petty that they claim holding a glass with both hands is a sign of insanity.

Trump was and probably still is an old school actual liberal, not a the progressive SJW types that pretend to be "liberal"

Forum List

Back