Ghana Calls Blacks Back Home

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Lucrative opportunity.

"We continue to open our arms and invite all our brothers and sisters home. Ghana is your home. Africa is your home. We have our arms wide open ready to welcome you home.

"Please take advantage, come home, build a life in Ghana. You do not have to stay where you are not wanted forever, you have a choice and Africa is waiting for you," Oteng Gyasi added after a wreath-laying ceremony last Friday.

Ghana is in the region at the hub of the trans-Atlantic slave trade, and in 2019, it marked the 400th anniversary of the first documented arrival of slaves from West Africa in America with an initiative called Year of Return.

Last edited:
Lucrative opportunity.

"We continue to open our arms and invite all our brothers and sisters home. Ghana is your home. Africa is your home. We have our arms wide open ready to welcome you home.

"Please take advantage, come home, build a life in Ghana. You do not have to stay where you are not wanted forever, you have a choice and Africa is waiting for you," Oteng Gyasi added after a wreath-laying ceremony last Friday.

Ghana is in the region at the hub of the trans-Atlantic slave trade, and in 2019, it marked the 400th anniversary of the first documented arrival of slaves from West Africa in America with an initiative called Year of Return.

I like the idea, Akeem is an American who moved back to Africa in search of his roots and wrestled in the WWE back in the late 1980's and Governor Ventura of Minnesota was impressed

Well there ya go blacks. Your troubles are solved. Go back where you belong and be with your own kind. I'm sure it will be an absolute utopia... MUCH better than you have it here in RAAAAYYYYYYYCCCIIIISSSST America.

I remember that charity back in the day where you could pay for a Russian Jew to emigrate to Israel. I know....I know...Israel receives billions in tax dollars every year but can't for a plane ticket for a fellow Jew? I know.
HOWEVER...I think we should sponsor blacks the same way...Liberia was created for such a purpose.
Great plan.

Well there ya go blacks. Your troubles are solved. Go back where you belong and be with your own kind. I'm sure it will be an absolute utopia... MUCH better than you have it here in RAAAAYYYYYYYCCCIIIISSSST America.
Move back to Europe.

Move back to Europe.
My ancestors came here because they were explorers as free men. I think I'll stay.

Blacks were forced here as slaves. Why don't they want to go back where they were taken from?

Big difference.

My ancestors came here because they were explorers as free men.

Blacks were forced here as slaves.

Big difference.
Who forced them here and raped, murdered, tortured, and sold them?
Your ancestors.
Your ancestors were murderers.
Your kind still are.

• Disagree
Reactions: 007

Big difference.
Your ancestors.
Your kind still are.
They were captured and sold by other blacks. You seem to only demonize the buyers. Why?

They were captured and sold by other blacks. You seem to only demonize the buyers. Why?
Great question. Was part of the deal any stipulation concerning raping women and teenage girls, splitting up families when they sold them (for a nice profit or revenge) murdering them, beating the slaves, cutting their hamstrings so they couldn't escape, putting them in hot boxes for punishment and treating them like animals all the while forcing them to do work that the white man didn't want to do themselves?
The treatment of slaves is on you whites.
Own it.

• Funny
Reactions: 007
Great question. Was part of the deal any stipulation concerning raping women and teenage girls, splitting up families when they sold them (for a nice profit or revenge) murdering them, beating the slaves, cutting their hamstrings so they couldn't escape, putting them in hot boxes for punishment and treating them like animals all the while forcing them to do work that the white man didn't want to do themselves?
Own it.
The people who sold them never raped or beat them? Again, why are you only blaming one group and not the other?

Own it.
The treatment of slaves is on those who owned them. Understand it.

Big difference.
Your ancestors.
Your kind still are.
Nope, sorry, your unhinged hyperbole is just pure crap. No ancestor of mine every kidnapped, owned, raped, murdered, tortured or sold a slave.

However, most slaves that were kidnapped, raped, murdered, tortured or sold was done so by OTHER BLACKS.

Most people are already aware of these facts so, might as well quit lying.

And you also dodged the fact that white Europeans came here of their own free will, and blacks were forced here as slaves.

So why don't they want to return to Africa now that they're free to do so? I mean, since it's SOOOOOO bad here with that RAAAYYYYYCCCCIIIIISSSSST WHITEY holding them down and all...

Own it.
So go back to Africa. There's nobody forcing you to stay here now where you have it so bad. You can leave.

Big difference.
Your ancestors.
Your kind still are.

My ancestors were drinking beer and passing gas in the backwaters of the Austro-Hungarian Empire and didn't arrive in America until after Appomattox, when they came here to pursue ground floor opportunities in the burgeoning coal industry.

Big difference.
Your ancestors.
Your kind still are.
Not exactly it was the stronger tribes in Africa that conquered and sold your forefathers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back