This Is What's Wrong With The Republican Party

Not the idea itself so much, but the craven knee-bending pants-pissing pandering to groups intent upon bringing down the Republic.

PATHETIC: Republican Senators Propose Replacing 'Columbus Day' with 'Juneteenth' as National Holiday - Big League Politics
Why do we celebrate Columbus? Seriously?

Beats celebrating Lenin. Seriously.

Here's a statue in Seattle. Why is it still standing, one wonders.

7537586-Fremont-Lenin-Statue-0.jpg

No need to wonder.

Not the idea itself so much, but the craven knee-bending pants-pissing pandering to groups intent upon bringing down the Republic.

PATHETIC: Republican Senators Propose Replacing 'Columbus Day' with 'Juneteenth' as National Holiday - Big League Politics

Obviously from what we've seen over the last month, there is a lot of support for what he brought to the table.

If you want to end this BS close down the mainstream media.
Get rid of their anti-American owners and bring suit against the conglomerates that own them.
Republicans are politicians......politicians are usually gutless.

No need to wonder.

As long as it stays on private property, it’s fine. I find it offensive and disgusting, having a statue of a man that had millions murdered.

... Not one American celebrates him.
Illogical and untrue (of course).
Not one American I know celebrates Christopher Columbus. ...
Therefore no such person exists? Do you have a brain at all?

I remember when Reagan was reelected. One of the local news readers reporting the election results actually stopped at one point and stared at the camera in bewilderment. "But, no one I know voted for him!" he said. His co-anchor rolled her eyes at him.

Not one American I know celebrates Christopher Columbus. Can you think of one person you know that does? Then checkmate bitch.

No one I know celebrates "Juneteenth". Most never heard of it until recently.
Then you don't know any black people. Typical white conservative racist.

Too funny.

I know more black people than you have functional brain cells.

Not one American I know celebrates Christopher Columbus. Can you think of one person you know that does? Then checkmate bitch.

Too funny.

You're saying you know at least two?

Too funny.

and all you need to know is one!!!

Psst...
Columbus didn't "discover" America.
The dipshit got lost looking for Asia, and we gave him a holiday.
I love it when full out jealousy emits from the demofks.

i'm still looking for a definition. where's it been? I mean june has been a month for sometime. What happened to February? isn't that Black Month? yo, any one of you demofks, explain why we need another month of Black History?

Forum List

Back