Texas bar owner organizes 'Bar Lives Matter' concert in protest of governor's orders.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Don't mess with Texas.

A Texas bar owner who is one of several currently suing Gov. Greg Abbott (R) over reimposed restrictions on bars organized a ā€œBar Lives Matterā€ concert and protest Sunday.

Tee Allen Parker, owner of The Machine Shed Bar & Grill in Kilgore, about two hours southeast of Dallas, hosted the gathering outside the bar Sunday. A second protest is planned on the steps of the capitol in Austin Tuesday, according to KLTV, a local ABC affiliate.

ā€œYou canā€™t tell me that my tiny little bar is the problem. Heā€™s the problem,ā€ Parker, who is one of multiple Texas bar owners who have banned the wearing of masks in their establishments, said of Abbott in an interview with The Washington Post. ā€œHeā€™s targeting us, and itā€™s discrimination.ā€

Don't mess with Texas.

A Texas bar owner who is one of several currently suing Gov. Greg Abbott (R) over reimposed restrictions on bars organized a ā€œBar Lives Matterā€ concert and protest Sunday.

Tee Allen Parker, owner of The Machine Shed Bar & Grill in Kilgore, about two hours southeast of Dallas, hosted the gathering outside the bar Sunday. A second protest is planned on the steps of the capitol in Austin Tuesday, according to KLTV, a local ABC affiliate.

ā€œYou canā€™t tell me that my tiny little bar is the problem. Heā€™s the problem,ā€ Parker, who is one of multiple Texas bar owners who have banned the wearing of masks in their establishments, said of Abbott in an interview with The Washington Post. ā€œHeā€™s targeting us, and itā€™s discrimination.ā€

Revoke the jerks Liquor License.

Don't mess with Texas.

They should not only not follow unconstitutional laws like these Governors, but they should also go out and hang any mother fucker who thinks like you. After all, its good enough for Antifa and BLM.

Don't mess with Texas.

Mod Edit: Inappropriate

Seriously, I want to be able to go out and get a fucking drink and socialize. We've flattened the fucking curve, time to admit that people are going to have to get this shit, get immune responses, and begin to get herd immunity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't mess with Texas.

Neither Abbott nor any other government shit will revoke anything or we will follow through on our prior efforts to completely de-regulate alcohol in Texas and take it out of their authoritarian hands all together.

Now you can tell the masses are not buying,"it's just the Democrats" doing the shutdowns to ruin the day for Trump......

Don't mess with Texas.

can we revoke the protesters protesting licenses also?

you have zero idea what's going on, do you?

the decision was made to close in a few hours. the cutoff was 51% alcohol or more in sales - you must close. law was 60% but the number was lowered JUST FOR THIS.

people were in transit to gigs for the first time in awhile to slowly start making a living again and lost the revenue of the gig, hotel fees for the location, gas and other expenses for even trying.

you should likely pop off less and think a LOT more but something tells me thinking was never your strong point. just being a doosh.

Now you can tell the masses are not buying,"it's just the Democrats" doing the shutdowns to ruin the day for Trump......
Abbott is only bowing to national political pressure. So, yeah, it is the fucking Democrats.

They want to win so bad that they are prepared to eat their own shit to do so.
Too bad Trump is not a winner that wants to lead...

Abbott is only bowing to national political pressure. So, yeah, it is the fucking Democrats.

With the way Democrats are acting, one must question whether they want an alleged non-leader or a communist revolution with no more police protection.

I bet that will go over like a fart in church with suburban women (I actually see anecdotal evidence showing decidedly so).

Don't mess with Texas.

cool to see a patriot sticking up to out corrupt government officials.:thup: the only thing i wonder is how will it be before he mysteriously dissapears.

With the way Democrats are acting, one must question whether they want an alleged non-leader or a communist revolution with no more police protection.

I bet that will go over like a fart in church with suburban women (I actually see anecdotal evidence showing decidedly so).
You seem to have been institutionalized by the indoctrination of the echo chamber...

Don't mess with Texas.

Bars, restaurants and gym owners are hanging by a string. There are literally THOUSANDS of small businesses that will not survive the month. They are fighting for their survival and we need them to survive. You can safely leave them open if you take temperatures and require sanitizer of everyone coming in.

Don't mess with Texas.

Mod Edit: Inappropriate

Seriously, I want to be able to go out and get a fucking drink and socialize. We've flattened the fucking curve, time to admit that people are going to have to get this shit, get immune responses, and begin to get herd immunity.
The curve hasn't flattened, it's drastically rising. Herd immunity is an unproven theory. Factual science vs. ignorance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Instant testing would help, for covid and for antibodies.... bar owners let covid free and covid immune in to get as drunk as they want....

We are not using testing in a manner that could help restaurants and bars, during these perilous times, and we need to....

Shutting down and opening, then shutting down again and reopening, just doesn't cut it....

Instant testing would help, for covid and for antibodies.... bar owners let covid free and covid immune in to get as drunk as they want....

We are not using testing in a manner that could help restaurants and bars, during these perilous times, and we need to....

Shutting down and opening, then shutting down again and reopening, just doesn't cut it....
Yes, just open up, get back to work, and deal with it.

It is life. Never 100% guaranteed.

Don't mess with Texas.

Fuck yourself up your ass.

The curve hasn't flattened, it's drastically rising. Herd immunity is an unproven theory. Factual science vs. ignorance.

Herd immunity is the basis of being able to protect people who can't get vaccinated.

What are the hospitalization rates? What are the ICU rates?

Are we supposed to stay inside for two fucking years?

Keeping this shit up isn't cutting it. I'm sick of having nothing but fucking work and home to do. Mental health is just as important as physical health, and I guarantee there are plenty of people like me ready to fucking pop.

But of course protesters can take over fucking streets, and NYC can INTENTIONALLY NOT ASK PEOPLE ABOUT IT so they can say "its not the protests!!!"

Fuck all of them.

Keeping this shit up isn't cutting it. I'm sick of having nothing but fucking work and home to do. Mental health is just as important as physical health, and I guarantee there are plenty of people like me ready to fucking pop.

But of course protesters can take over fucking streets, and NYC can INTENTIONALLY NOT ASK PEOPLE ABOUT IT so they can say "its not the protests!!!"

Fuck all of them.
Poor baby, so sorry you can't handle the ups and downs in life.... as you get older, it gets easier....

Forum List

Back