Zone1 This is What the Government has done for Whites

You guys crack me up. You run your mouths about what blacks are supposed to be given, but when shown how much more whites have been given, here comes the crazy. Perhaps you guys should not be so disparaging of others and stop pretending you have everything you do because you are so much smarter, talented and hard working than somebody black.

Oh, no, I don't pretend that at all.

I'll freely admit that being white in this society gives me privileges.

But most problems the black community have are self-inflicted. Crime, illegitimacy, government dependence, etc.

If Affirmative Action ended tomorrow, White women would be fine with it. Asian people would be fine with it. Blacks would scream bloody murder.

You guys crack me up. You run your mouths about what blacks are supposed to be given, but when shown how much more whites have been given, here comes the crazy. Perhaps you guys should not be so disparaging of others and stop pretending you have everything you do because you are so much smarter, talented and hard working than somebody black.
We are smarter on the average than you people.

bellcurves.jpg

=========================
2006 College & University
Guidance, Scholarships, Money and Info Gateways
(For Students, Parents, College Advisors, Mentors,
and Cultural Groups)
==========================

SAT and ACT Scores by Race/Ethnicity: 2003

In recent years the noted pattern of test scores has reflected similar numbers--
Editor, 2005

SAT Ethnic Group Scores (Math/Verbal+total)

• American Indian---482/480 (962)
• Asian American-----575/508 (1083)
• African American-----426/431 (857)
• Puerto Rican----457/448 (905)

Other Hispanic----464/457 (921)

• White-----534/529 (1063)
• Other ----513/501 (1014)

Source: www.collegeboard.com

Average ACT Composite Score by Race/Ethnicity, 2003
----------------------------------------------------

• African American ----16.9
• American Indian---18.7
• Caucasian---- 21.7
• Mexican American----18.3
• Asian American---- 21.8
• Hispanic----19.0
• Other ----19.3
• Multiracial-----20.9
• Prefer Not to Respond -----21.8
• No Response-----20.1

Source: www.act.org

Quote from attached SAT/ACT article:

"Readiness for college science and math coursework was particularly low among
African American students. Only 5 percent of African American test-takers scored
at or above the college-readiness benchmark for college biology, and just 10
percent attained the readiness benchmark for college algebra. Ferguson said
Black students were less likely than others to take tough, college-prep courses
and "often don't receive the information and guidance they need to properly plan
for college."

For overview and more info, go to:
http://www.findarticles.com/cf_dls/m0DXK/15_20/109265562/p1/article.jhtml

How ironic! YOU are the one boasting about how you are smarter and more successful that the white posters. You also never say what whites today are given that blacks aren’t. You post things from the PAST that do not pertain to or affect whites today.

Look at what is happening today, September 12, 2022. That's all that matters.

I got my jobs because I was the most qualified of all who applied, black or white. In fact, my last job, involving higher Ed admissions, was so “woke” that I had to be substantially better than any black who applied. And I was.

Given the way you describe your work experience, I get the feeling your coworkers held a party when you left.

What's the worst thing a White Person has ever done to you, guy.

Then what's the second worst thing a white person has every done to you?

Because the way you carry on, you'd think you had to outrun the Klan to get home every day.

Notice that IM2 hasn't answer your questions yet? Ya think, with all the racism he has allegedly experienced, he should be able to easily answer those questions.

Notice that IM2 hasn't answer your questions yet? Ya think, with all the racism he has allegedly experienced, he should be able to easily answer those questions.
I wonder if:

1) He has been refused service by a white cashier, because she only wanted to serve whites

2) He had a racist slur keyed across the hood of his brand new car

3) Had teens walk into his house and destroy a race-based item (like a painting of MLK) in front of him and had they say “that’s what we think about your f’in race”

I got my jobs because I was the most qualified of all who applied, black or white. In fact, my last job, involving higher Ed admissions, was so “woke” that I had to be substantially better than any black who applied. And I was.
You got your job because you were female. Just like you say blaxks are given things because we are black.

I wonder if:

1) He has been refused service by a white cashier, because she only wanted to serve whites

2) He had a racist slur keyed across the hood of his brand new car

3) Had teens walk into his house and destroy a race-based item (like a painting of MLK) in front of him and had they say “that’s what we think about your f’in race”
I've experienced that and much more. I'm still experiencing it when I read what you post.

This thread is about what the government has given whites. These things are documented and it's not about some racially biased white person whining woe is me and then trying to pretend she has been treated worse than black. Lisa has a problem that has caused things to happen to her, but this is not about her false victimhood, its about what whites have been given..

This thread is about what the government has given whites. These things are documented and it's not about some racially biased white person whining woe is me and then trying to pretend she has been treated worse than black. Lisa has a problem that has caused things to happen to her, but this is not about her false victimhood, its about what whites have been given..
Why don’t you answer questions? What are whites only given today? None of us can change what they may have been given in the past, it’s a moot point anyway. Your an asshole racist for thinking whites today don’t earn what they have. Show proof that all us white people were given handouts and not worked for it. You don’t know all whites to make your stupid ASSumptions, just as you don’t know all blacks to believe they work longer and harder than whites, which I can attest is NOT true for all black people.

Why don’t you answer questions? What are whites only given today? None of us can change what they may have been given in the past, it’s a moot point anyway. Your an asshole racist for thinking whites today don’t earn what they have. Show proof that all us white people were given handouts and not worked for it. You don’t know all whites to make your stupid ASSumptions, just as you don’t know all blacks to believe they work longer and harder than whites, which I can attest is NOT true for all black people.
It's one thing to recite the American history of racism which IM2 does constantly. But he actually thinks the past and the present are one the and the same. It may be a form of mental illness, I haven't quite figured that out yet.

It's one thing to recite the American history of racism which IM2 does constantly. But he actually thinks the past and the present are one the and the same. It may be a form of mental illness, I haven't quite figured that out yet.
Mike you're too stupid to think you know how I see things. Racism hasn't gone anywhere so this is not about the past. And this thread is for whites like you who talk about how blacks want stuff given to them for nothing. What you see here is just a minute number of things whites have been given just because of their skin color.

Mike you're too stupid to think you know how I see things. Racism hasn't gone anywhere so this is not about the past. And this thread is for whites like you who talk about how blacks want stuff given to them for nothing. What you see here is just a minute number of things whites have been given just because of their skin color.
We all know very well how you see things. You are not shy at all about calling anyone who has the temerity to disagree with your every utterance a racist.

I've experienced that and much more. I'm still experiencing it when I read what you post.

So you are being oppressed when someone doesn't enable your self-pity?

Nobody has given whites anything.

Not My grandfather, who was called a Kraut when he got off the boat, and worked in an industrial setting where he lost a finger.
Not my Dad, who worked hard all his life, sucked in Asbestos at the job, and died of lung cancer.
Certainly not me, where I've lost at least one job to an Affirmative Action hire who was useless.

Oh, no, I don't pretend that at all.

I'll freely admit that being white in this society gives me privileges.

But most problems the black community have are self-inflicted. Crime, illegitimacy, government dependence, etc.

If Affirmative Action ended tomorrow, White women would be fine with it. Asian people would be fine with it. Blacks would scream bloody murder.
As long as extreme feminism exists, Blacks will suffer the most and the taxpayer will be reamed for more and more.

I have mixed feelings about IM. Sometimes he brings up valid points, and sometimes he is a professional victim.
I generally like IM2 but he pushes hardcore Marxism under the guise of racial inequality, and that shit pisses me off. It invalidates all his race complaints as pretexts for his real agenda.

Forum List

Back