Zone1 This is What the Government has done for Whites

There are too many posts that suggest otherwise.
There are too many threads full of white republican racism for you to lie about this. That virulent racism is why this is now discussed in zone 1.

In the real world, you don't face the racism. You produce it. So until you face it, you can't tell a person facing it that less racism is improvement. You would look stupid telling a woman that she should recognize that there is less sexual harassment going on and if she doesn't notice it, she's a sexist.

Whites like you project. You don't want racism to end because it's the only way you can make it.

Whites have been saying what you say since emancipation. And 20 years from now somebody white will tell a black man the same thing you are now. Like I said, it's easy to be white and talk about incremental progress. You've had 160 years. You guys talk about how 50 years of Affirmative Action is enough, but tell us to hang on and 2wit another 50-60 years to stop being racists. This is zone 1 and I can't really say what I want. But what I will say is that time is up. Whites need to pick up the pace and do what it takes to make other whites recognize that racism will not be tolerated.
You're not going to be able to change peoples minds by demanding it, IM2. Racism is going to have to be bred out through
the generations. It's human nature, and is what it is. You and I will not see the end of racism in our lifetime. Hopefully, your great, great great grand children
will see the results.
I won't even respond to your attacking drivel. It sure doesn't help you....

There are too many threads full of white republican racism for you to lie about this. That virulent racism is why this is now discussed in zone 1.
You are screeching racism at posters who are not racist. Your problem is that unless whitey submits to the anti-white racism being perpetrated, you consider it to be racist.

Example: Our former Governor, in a last desperate attempt to pander to blacks as he saw the election slipping away, said he wanted two pay scales for teachers: a lower one for people with light skin, and a higher one for people with dark skin. He then went on, in the bullying way leftists do, that any white who objects to being paid less than a black for the identical job is racist.

You're not going to be able to change peoples minds by demanding it, IM2. Racism is going to have to be bred out through
the generations. It's human nature, and is what it is. You and I will not see the end of racism in our lifetime. Hopefully, your great, great great grand children
will see the results.
I won't even respond to your attacking drivel. It sure doesn't help you....
There isn’t nearly as much racism as angry, resentful blacks and their enabling white liberals are pretending there is. Sure, some people are racists - probably millions of them - but there are just as many antisemites, possibly more.

And here’s the thing: I know as a Jew that we will never get rid of antisemitism. One simply has to work around it. Antisemites won’t hire Jews where you live? Then you move and get a job where they will. The developer brags that he’s hoping Jewish families won’t buy in his neighborhood? You buy somewhere else, and focus your energies on making a good and successful life.

But won’t you don’t do is scream and yell if a gentile, for example, points out that it is unfair that Jews are being let into prestigious colleges while Christians with better grades are being rejected - and call the person an antisemite for pointing out the unfairness of using religion as a factor in whom to admit. (This isn’t actually happening, of course; I’m drawing a parallel.)

Blacks like IM2 need to stop blaming the problems in the black community on racism, citing what happened in 1825 or 1791 or 1839 or even 1957, and take responsibility for their own actions and choices TODAY. They are being given many advantages.

Whether it was colonial government or the current republic we have now, the government has provided whites with more than it has ever given to anyone else. This was not because people of color did not take the opportunity because most of these things EXCLUDED non white participation. The handouts/privilege started with this:

In 1618, the Virginia colony passed "the Great Charter of privileges, orders, and laws." Among these laws was a provision that any person who settled in Virginia or paid for the transportation of another person to settle in Virginia would get fifty acres of land per person. “The right to receive fifty acres per person, or per head, was called a headright.” It got even better for colonists as those who “imported” slaves also got fifty acres per slave. The practice was continued by the government of Virginia, for 161 years, ending in 1779. Headrights were not only limited to Virginia. The headright system was used in all the original thirteen colonies. Headrights were the first of many government handouts of free stuff or guarantees providing whites with economic development assistance.

It continued with this:

The Three-Fifths Compromise is found in Article 1, Section 2, Clause 3 of the United States Constitution. It says: “Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free Persons, including those bound to Service for a Term of Years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three-fifths of all other Persons.”

And with this:

The Naturalization Act of 1790 states: “any alien, being a free white person,” could apply for citizenship, so long as they lived in the United States for at least two years and in the state where the application was filed for at least one year. This law allowed “children of citizens of the United States that may be born … out of the limits of the United States shall be considered as natural-born citizens.” Please notice the first seven words. Only whites were entitled to be citizens of this country.

And with this:

One of the greatest miscarriages of justice in this nation’s history was a direct rebuttal to the claim that all men are created equal called Dred Scott v. Sandford. I am not going into all the particulars of this case. The court’s opinion says all you need to know. “A black man has no rights a white man is bound to respect.” The result of Dred Scott v. Sandford was that whites were given rights and status blacks were denied.Or- Affirmative Action.

And with this:

Passed in 1862, the Homestead Acts gave away 246 million acres of land. To qualify for Homestead land, a person had to be a citizen of the United States, and blacks were not given citizenship until 1866.

And this:

On April 16, 1895, the United States Supreme Court rendered another one of the sorriest decisions in American history. It is known as Plessy vs. Ferguson. From this decision came the principle of separate but equal.

And this:

The National Housing Act was passed by Congress and signed by President Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1934.29 This law created the Federal Housing Administration or the FHA. The National Housing Act is the policy that may have had the most impact on wealth accumulation in modern America.

Between 1934 and 1968, the FHA implemented and put into practice a policy that still negatively impacts communities today.30 The FHA Underwriting Manual set the guidelines real estate agents used to assess home values in American neighborhoods. This manual promoted racist real estate practices. It was done by defending racially restrictive covenants and segregated communities. Due to this manual, the FHA established a neighborhood grading system based purely on false racist perceptions.

Redlining was the name of that grading system. My point here is the FHA was a government agency whose policies specifically provided whites with opportunities to increase wealth through homeownership. The formation of the FHA and its guaranteed loan program only worked to increase white advantage.
“Of the $120 billion worth of new housing subsidized by the government between 1934 and 1962, less than 2 percent went to nonwhite families.”

And this:

The Social Security Act of 1935 created the Social Security program, state unemployment insurance, and assistance to single women with children.Today, most Americans love the program. However, when the act was signed, the law excluded occupations mainly done by blacks. When President Roosevelt signed the law, approximately two-thirds of the blacks in America were ineligible. For years, most blacks were excluded from social security savings and could not get unemployment.

And this:

Title 4 or IV of the social security act of 1935 provided grants to states as Aid To Dependent Children. Eventually the name of the program was changed to Aid to Families with Dependent Children. This was welfare, folks. Assistance for single moms with children and no daddy at home. In 1935. Blacks were excluded.

And this:

The Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 created the minimum wage and time and a half overtime pay for working over forty hours a week. Child labor was eliminated by this act. All these were good things, but… In every law that was passed as part of The New Deal, Roosevelt had to compromise with southern representatives to get the votes he needed. In the case of the FLSA, due to pressure from southern congress members, he decided that industries would be excluded from the regulations where the majority of workers were black. Because of this, blacks were paid less than the minimum wage.

And this:

On June 22, 1944, President Roosevelt signed the Servicemen’s Readjustment Act, better known as the G.I. Bill.38 This law provided benefits for veterans returning from World War Two. This act included funds for college tuition, low-cost home loans, and unemployment insurance. As in every other program during this time, southern members of Congress fought the passage of these laws unless there were provisions that limited access to blacks.

Over one million returning black soldiers were unable to get GI benefits. My father was one of those soldiers.

And today white women are the number one beneficiary of affirmative action. So when you're white trying to diss blacks with affirmative action, look in the mirror and you will see the image of the people who have benefitted the most from what you say Affirmative Action is. When you start ranting about government handouts and dependence look in the mirror again. The dependence on government by whites is why we see the complaining due to the fact that others are getting what some whites think they are entitled to. After all, when you bitch about imaginary quotas that if they were real, would give whites 70 percent of the jobs, admissions, government contracts and promotions, the only reason that you are bitching is because you believe you are entitled to everything.
Which African nations have done this for their black constituents to show great success?

Which African nations have done this for their black constituents to show great success?
This thread is about what the American government has given to whites.

We had black guy working with us for a couple of years who bullied people, stole company time, stole merchandise totally 100's of dollars, got what he asked for in the way of time off more than anyone else in our department....

Eventually it caught up to him. After about 2 years of his bullshit they finally got him on camera stealing about $40 worth of merchandise and then he was done. I'd I've been gone a long time before that as they were afraid to touch him because he was black. They gave him a much much longer rope than anyone in there has ever got. He got away with murder for a long time before anybody did anything. Management does not walk such eggshells around most people.

Oh... Then there was another black guy in our department who was eventually fired because he was stealing stuff constantly. Simply helping himself to free meals all the time. He was even fired about four or five times for reaching the maximum number of points for poor attendance. They let him come back every time though. Why do you suppose that was? Nobody else in the six years that I have worked there ever got a second chance let alone four or five of them.

We had black guy working with us for a couple of years who bullied people, stole company time, stole merchandise totally 100's of dollars, got what he asked for in the way of time off more than anyone else in our department....

Eventually it caught up to him. After about 2 years of his bullshit they finally got him on camera stealing about $40 worth of merchandise and then he was done. I'd I've been gone a long time before that as they were afraid to touch him because he was black. They gave him a much much longer rope than anyone in there has ever got. He got away with murder for a long time before anybody did anything. Management does not walk such eggshells around most people.

Oh... Then there was another black guy in our department who was eventually fired because he was stealing stuff constantly. Simply helping himself to free meals all the time. He was even fired about four or five times for reaching the maximum number of points for poor attendance. They let him come back every time though. Why do you suppose that was? Nobody else in the six years that I have worked there ever got a second chance let alone four or five of them.
Of course you did. Everybody here has that story. The only blacks you ever worked with either stole stuff or could not do the job. But every white employee was employee of the month. If I had a dollar for every time I read that story here, The Saudi family would be borrowing money from me.

Of course you did. Everybody here has that story. The only blacks you ever worked with either stole stuff or could not do the job. But every white employee was employee of the month. If I had a dollar for every time I read that story here, The Saudi family would be borrowing money from me.
Not so. I worked at a tire supply company for years. Whites and blacks were fired for the same reason. They lied on their applications, failed drug tests, or didn’t have a valid drivers license to make deliveries. The difference was the blacks who were fired blamed it on racism. Total bullshit.

LoL! You ACTUALLY think I'm making it up! Amazing!

Uhhh, nope. It was only what I said not the stuff you added. No employee of the month or anything like that. We've all been written up and a few of us have been terminated in full coordinance with company policy. But not the people I told you about. It's almost amusing watching you try to deny what I know is true. I literally watched that guy get fired four times and walk right back in a few weeks later like nothing happened. Even fuckin black lady I work with who I call a friend and speak to outside of work called him out on it and she said it was bullshit. She was also angry that they did that shit in front of her; She is also black and she was concerned that management would think she was in on it. So these mother fuckers are bringing bad juju down upon their own kind. And I totally see it her way. I like that old black woman and she is my favorite person that I ever worked with in that place.

I can't make you believe it. But your response reveals your compulsive denial and racist mentality again. Wanna do it some more?

Last edited:
Not so. I worked at a tire supply company for years. Whites and blacks were fired for the same reason. They lied on their applications, failed drug tests, or didn’t have a valid drivers license to make deliveries. The difference was the blacks who were fired blamed it on racism. Total bullshit.
It is so. And blacks didn't blame getting fired for those things on racism. But again this is the claim made by a certain subculture in the white community. Molly, we see white racism from the time we are children. After 20-30 years of seeing it, we know when it applies. At age 61, I've seen white racism for over 50 years. I think I know it when I see it.

This thread is about what the American government has given to whites.
Which is nothing. In the past it “gave” worthless land to people who were willing to try to improve it at no cost to the government. In fact the only program with a race requirement were aimed at ex-slaves, freedmen and black citizens. Programs like the Freedmen’s Bureau Acts. The government did nothing for the returning ACW veterans at first, with pensions only for those disabled by combat or the widows of slain soldiers. In the 1890s black and white veterans were voted pensions because in their mid to late fifties many were unable to do the physical work of the day.

It is so. And blacks didn't blame getting fired for those things on racism. But again this is the claim made by a certain subculture in the white community. Molly, we see white racism from the time we are children. After 20-30 years of seeing it, we know when it applies. At age 61, I've seen white racism for over 50 years. I think I know it when I see it.
You constantly blame every bad thing that happens to black people on racism. You are either willfully blind, or a deliberate liar.

If you were black you would see how racism affects the lives of black people. Instead you're white and think racism is some minor thing like a bad word here and there. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. I have presented, psychological studies, studies on thects of racism on the mental and physicalnhealth of blacks and you still come with the stump stupid.

Which is nothing. In the past it “gave” worthless land to people who were willing to try to improve it at no cost to the government. In fact the only program with a race requirement were aimed at ex-slaves, freedmen and black citizens. Programs like the Freedmen’s Bureau Acts. The government did nothing for the returning ACW veterans at first, with pensions only for those disabled by combat or the widows of slain soldiers. In the 1890s black and white veterans were voted pensions because in their mid to late fifties many were unable to do the physical work of the day.
Wrong again. The government gave whites direct economic stimulus' that is the reason why today white have 20 times more welth than blacks, 17 times more wealth than hispanics, at least 20 times more wealth than native americans and when you remove Indians from the Asians population, about 17 times the wealth or more depending on the Asian ethnic group.

A Long History of Affirmative Action - For Whites

Many middle-class white people, especially those of us from the suburbs, like to think that we got to where we are today by virtue of our merit - hard work, intelligence, pluck, and maybe a little luck. And while we may be sympathetic to the plight of others, we close down when we hear the words "affirmative action" or "racial preferences." We worked hard, we made it on our own, the thinking goes, why don't 'they'? After all, the Civil Rights Act was enacted almost 40 years ago.

What we don't readily acknowledge is that racial preferences have a long, institutional history in this country - a white history. Here are a few ways in which government programs and practices have channeled wealth and opportunities to white people at the expense of others.

You also look for it when and where it doesn’t exist. I never claimed it didn’t exist, just not all the time, as you believe. Yes, blacks did blame getting fired for being black. I was there, you weren’t, and this is another example of you making excuses.

The problem is you see it everywhere. You remind me of the old joke about the man who takes a Rorschach test and describes lurid sexual images in each in blot. When the Doctor says, "Mr. Jones, it seems you are obsessed with sex.", he replied, "Me? You're the one with the dirty pictures!!!"

I'm sure there are racists out there. At various times of my life, I've been discriminated against for being too old or overweight. You know what, you get over it.

The problem is you see it everywhere. You remind me of the old joke about the man who takes a Rorschach test and describes lurid sexual images in each in blot. When the Doctor says, "Mr. Jones, it seems you are obsessed with sex.", he replied, "Me? You're the one with the dirty pictures!!!"

I'm sure there are racists out there. At various times of my life, I've been discriminated against for being too old or overweight. You know what, you get over it.
No Joe, I don't see it everywhere. Thats a lie made up by whites like you wheninstances of racism are poijnted out. You havee not faced racism. Overweight and old people practice racism. No one should have to put up with it. Just stop practicing the behavior.

No Joe, I don't see it everywhere. Thats a lie made up by whites like you wheninstances of racism are poijnted out. You havee not faced racism. Overweight and old people practice racism. No one should have to put up with it. Just stop practicing the behavior.
Well seeing as only a few racists agree with you, you are beating a dead horse. Racism is a crutch for you.

Forum List

Back