Zone1 This is What the Government has done for Whites

As long as extreme feminism exists, Blacks will suffer the most and the taxpayer will be reamed for more and more.
There is no extreme feminism and this thread is about what government has done for whites.

I’m not sure about that. The luckiest job-seekers right now are black females.
That is a lie. You have been shown that white females hold that belt. But you can't face that because your superiority, you want to make the claim of how blacks are given stuff but those like you make it because you're better skilled and educated. And that's laughable because you can't even recognize tested, peer reviewed, documented and proven fact.

We still don't know what mystery college you claim to worked for admissions in and you either are unaware or don't know everything admissions takes into account but SAT scores. I mean, if you were this skilled knowledgeable professional, you would know those things. And if you are that but argue only SAT scores, then your arguments have been disingenuous and you are race baiting.

There is no extreme feminism and this thread is about what government has done for whites.
Beginning in 1964 the government has done more to help blacks. It has made little difference because of the race gap in average IQ.

I generally like IM2 but he pushes hardcore Marxism under the guise of racial inequality, and that shit pisses me off. It invalidates all his race complaints as pretexts for his real agenda.

You read a comment from Patrice McCullors and try painting with a broad brush. Do you even really know what Marxism is? Your opinion doesn't change or invalidate anything. Furthermore the white preference that has ruled this country is fascism, and you seem to support that.

a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition.

I hate to tell you, but America has only been a democracy to whites. Look at the crazy junk you just posted. Any time people of color have stood, whites try denigrating us as something unamerican like communist or marxist. This is one way of suppressing opposition.

Last edited:
I generally like IM2 but he pushes hardcore Marxism under the guise of racial inequality, and that shit pisses me off. It invalidates all his race complaints as pretexts for his real agenda.
Have you read anything by Karl Marx? He hardly seemed to be aware of Negroes and wrote exclusively about class differences between whites. Marx disregarded racial loyalty and even disregarded national loyalty, writing in The Communist Manifesto, "The working men of Europe have no country."

I doubt IM2 as read anything by Marx. He blames whites for black problems, disregarding that blacks are much worse off in black majority, black run countries than in the United States.

American Negroes have always benefited from white tutelage. Even when most were slaves, black slaves in the United States usually lived longer and grew taller than African Negroes. That demonstrates better health. After the Civil War American Negroes were encouraged to move to Africa, but the vast majority choose to stay in the United States. When blacks try to govern themselves, things fall apart quickly.

Blacks do not need to be liberated from whites. They need to be taken care of by whites. Many of them know it. This is why they are moving to Europe from Africa.

Last edited:
That is a lie. You have been shown that white females hold that belt. But you can't face that because your superiority, you want to make the claim of how blacks are given stuff but those like you make it because you're better skilled and educated. And that's laughable because you can't even recognize tested, peer reviewed, documented and proven fact.

Key point you keep avoiding. White women would be perfectly happy if you got rid of Affirmative Action tomorrow. They might have needed it back in the 1970's when there were still people who thought June Cleaver belonged in the kitchen. But today, a woman can send in a resume and she knows she'll get fair consideration. You still have the occasional idiot (like a young woman I know was asked if she planned to have any babies in the next few years.) But for the most part, they have nothing to prove.

Asian-Americans would be perfectly fine if you got rid of Affirmative Action tomorrow as well. They know that they will get fair consideration on merit.

Blacks still want it, because like a lot of other entitlements, they don't want to give it up. And why should they? A slacker like Ms. Affirmative Action at my last job knows she will get top consideration and be practically immune to firing no matter how badly she screws up.

We still don't know what mystery college you claim to worked for admissions in and you either are unaware or don't know everything admissions takes into account but SAT scores. I mean, if you were this skilled knowledgeable professional, you would know those things. And if you are that but argue only SAT scores, then your arguments have been disingenuous and you are race baiting.

I think her point is that GPA and SAT scores are being ignored to meet quotas, and THAT'S the problem. The problem with modern affirmative action is who it benefits. It doesn't benefit the kid from the ghetto, it benefits the black kid who parents made it to the suburbs without Section 8 vouchers, but still was a bit of a slacker in school and didn't get the good grades or SAT scores. But Harvard is going to take him anyway over an Asian immigrant kid who is maybe only one generation off the boat, worked hard, got good grades and scored really well on the test.

This isn't the end of the world for the Asian kid, mind you. He can still go to a State University and do reasonably well. One can even argue that because we've given schools like Harvard and Yale an outsized role in our business and politics, then they need to be diverse. I would say that maybe we need to treat these schools like the Service Academies, where each Congressman gets to appoint 5 candidates. (Although, frankly, I would shut down the service academies AND ROTC and only appoint officers through OCS.)

The thing I see is you spend a bunch of time worrying about the elite few who will get into Harvard, and not so much time worrying a school like my own beloved (cough-cough) UIC, which was built specifically to provide opportunities to inner city youth, but have now largely been priced out of range for them.

The motivation for the Homestead Act, allowing free land in the Old West, was not to make white people rich. Instead, the purpose was to increase the value of the land. The US government had millions of acres of empty land that was worthless. It only had value when it was developed, and giving it away made what was left more valuable.

Blacks, through the freedman Bureau, could have taken advantage of all that land. The Freemans Bureau could have moved millions of formerly enslaved people onto those homesteads. And today, there would be prosperous cities and states in the West that are almost entirely black and many more black millionaires before the turn of the century. But the radicals weren't interested in helping blacks improve economically; their interest was in keeping blacks in the South for political reasons; to vote and keep their party in power.

The motivation for the Homestead Act, allowing free land in the Old West, was not to make white people rich. Instead, the purpose was to increase the value of the land. The US government had millions of acres of empty land that was worthless. It only had value when it was developed, and giving it away made what was left more valuable.

Blacks, through the freedman Bureau, could have taken advantage of all that land. The Freemans Bureau could have moved millions of formerly enslaved people onto those homesteads. And today, there would be prosperous cities and states in the West that are almost entirely black and many more black millionaires before the turn of the century. But the radicals weren't interested in helping blacks improve economically; their interest was in keeping blacks in the South for political reasons; to vote and keep their party in power.
Incorrect.

Andrew Johnson vetoed the charter to keep the bureau open after just one year. His veto was overridden. Southern members of Congress then went to work weakening the bureau. It was supposed to be funded by Congress and rent paid by freedmen for land. Thanks mostly to its southern members, Congress never provided enough funding for the Bureau. The revenue that was supposed to come from rent didn’t because President Andrew Johnson pardoned southern planters in 1865 and gave the land back to them. The bureau stayed understaffed and underfunded.

“During a period where many citizens were given public land by the government, Blacks who wanted to be small farm owners had to pay for their land and struggle against obstacles that most of their White counterparts did not.”

The Homestead Act: A Major Asset-Building Policy in American History

Incorrect.

Andrew Johnson vetoed the charter to keep the bureau open after just one year. His veto was overridden. Southern members of Congress then went to work weakening the bureau. It was supposed to be funded by Congress and rent paid by freedmen for land. Thanks mostly to its southern members, Congress never provided enough funding for the Bureau. The revenue that was supposed to come from rent didn’t because President Andrew Johnson pardoned southern planters in 1865 and gave the land back to them. The bureau stayed understaffed and underfunded.

“During a period where many citizens were given public land by the government, Blacks who wanted to be small farm owners had to pay for their land and struggle against obstacles that most of their White counterparts did not.”

The Homestead Act: A Major Asset-Building Policy in American History
i notice you say “southern” members of Congress in order to avoid saying DEMOCRATS. Then, as now, Democrats’ key to power is keeping blacks poor and dependent. LBJ was a perfect example of it as well, when he said he’d have the “n’s voting Democrat for 200 years” after he developed his handout program.

i notice you say “southern” members of Congress in order to avoid saying DEMOCRATS. Then, as now, Democrats’ key to power is keeping blacks poor and dependent. LBJ was a perfect example of it as well, when he said he’d have the “n’s voting Democrat for 200 years” after he developed his handout program.

We've been over this, Lisa.

The Democrats threw out the Southern Racists 60 years ago. And Tricky Dick and the Republicans welcomed them with open arms.

It's why so many of your fellow right wingers have Confederate Flag avis.

The advantages given to whites was for the purpose of building the nation of 'manifest destiny'. Racial diversity was then and is now our weakness, not our strength. That damnable lie should end.

The advantages given to whites was for the purpose of building the nation of 'manifest destiny'. Racial diversity was then and is now our weakness, not our strength. That damnable lie should end.
Agree. ”Diversity” is not a strength. Hiring the people who are best qualified, regardless of race, is the strength.

Side note: in the liberal county where I now live, the County Board is looking to fill two additional volunteer slots on one of their committees. When I inquired, I was told that one slot will be filled by a lesbian and the other by a trans-gender to get more “diversity” on the committee.

Agree. ”Diversity” is not a strength. Hiring the people who are best qualified, regardless of race, is the strength.

Side note: in the liberal county where I now live, the County Board is looking to fill two additional volunteer slots on one of their committees. When I inquired, I was told that one slot will be filled by a lesbian and the other by a trans-gender to get more “diversity” on the committee.
Sad. Where I live both the Common Council and the County Board are diversity freak shows. As a result both the city and county are a mess.

Sounds like a great idea. Diversity is wonderful.

Brings other points of view to the board.

Like how to force diversity all over the place. :omg:

A good example of diversity thinking are the flower gardens built in the middle of residential street intersections, at the expense of other needed street repairs. They are an obstacle for traffic (and especially the snowplows) and by midsummer are neglected and overgrown with weeds. Many have been abandoned completely and are an eyesore.

Last edited:
Like how to force diversity all over the place. :omg:

A good example of diversity thinking are the flower gardens built in the middle of residential street intersections, at the expense of other needed street repairs. They are an obstacle for traffic (and especially the snowplows) and by midsummer are neglected and overgrown with weeds. Many have been abandoned completely and are an eyesore.

Not even sure how the two things are comparable... but you do go on.

If you have an entire board made up of White Straight Males on the theory that other white straight males think they are the most qualified, you are going to get a board that doesn't represent the interests of 70% of the population.

Discrimination by sexual orientation is illegal, unless done by liberals and In favor of gays. The best qualified should get the job.

Whether it was colonial government or the current republic we have now, the government has provided whites with more than it has ever given to anyone else. This was not because people of color did not take the opportunity because most of these things EXCLUDED non white participation. The handouts/privilege started with this:

In 1618, the Virginia colony passed "the Great Charter of privileges, orders, and laws." Among these laws was a provision that any person who settled in Virginia or paid for the transportation of another person to settle in Virginia would get fifty acres of land per person. “The right to receive fifty acres per person, or per head, was called a headright.” It got even better for colonists as those who “imported” slaves also got fifty acres per slave. The practice was continued by the government of Virginia, for 161 years, ending in 1779. Headrights were not only limited to Virginia. The headright system was used in all the original thirteen colonies. Headrights were the first of many government handouts of free stuff or guarantees providing whites with economic development assistance.

It continued with this:

The Three-Fifths Compromise is found in Article 1, Section 2, Clause 3 of the United States Constitution. It says: “Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free Persons, including those bound to Service for a Term of Years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three-fifths of all other Persons.”

And with this:

The Naturalization Act of 1790 states: “any alien, being a free white person,” could apply for citizenship, so long as they lived in the United States for at least two years and in the state where the application was filed for at least one year. This law allowed “children of citizens of the United States that may be born … out of the limits of the United States shall be considered as natural-born citizens.” Please notice the first seven words. Only whites were entitled to be citizens of this country.

And with this:

One of the greatest miscarriages of justice in this nation’s history was a direct rebuttal to the claim that all men are created equal called Dred Scott v. Sandford. I am not going into all the particulars of this case. The court’s opinion says all you need to know. “A black man has no rights a white man is bound to respect.” The result of Dred Scott v. Sandford was that whites were given rights and status blacks were denied.Or- Affirmative Action.

And with this:

Passed in 1862, the Homestead Acts gave away 246 million acres of land. To qualify for Homestead land, a person had to be a citizen of the United States, and blacks were not given citizenship until 1866.

And this:

On April 16, 1895, the United States Supreme Court rendered another one of the sorriest decisions in American history. It is known as Plessy vs. Ferguson. From this decision came the principle of separate but equal.

And this:

The National Housing Act was passed by Congress and signed by President Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1934.29 This law created the Federal Housing Administration or the FHA. The National Housing Act is the policy that may have had the most impact on wealth accumulation in modern America.

Between 1934 and 1968, the FHA implemented and put into practice a policy that still negatively impacts communities today.30 The FHA Underwriting Manual set the guidelines real estate agents used to assess home values in American neighborhoods. This manual promoted racist real estate practices. It was done by defending racially restrictive covenants and segregated communities. Due to this manual, the FHA established a neighborhood grading system based purely on false racist perceptions.

Redlining was the name of that grading system. My point here is the FHA was a government agency whose policies specifically provided whites with opportunities to increase wealth through homeownership. The formation of the FHA and its guaranteed loan program only worked to increase white advantage.
“Of the $120 billion worth of new housing subsidized by the government between 1934 and 1962, less than 2 percent went to nonwhite families.”

And this:

The Social Security Act of 1935 created the Social Security program, state unemployment insurance, and assistance to single women with children.Today, most Americans love the program. However, when the act was signed, the law excluded occupations mainly done by blacks. When President Roosevelt signed the law, approximately two-thirds of the blacks in America were ineligible. For years, most blacks were excluded from social security savings and could not get unemployment.

And this:

Title 4 or IV of the social security act of 1935 provided grants to states as Aid To Dependent Children. Eventually the name of the program was changed to Aid to Families with Dependent Children. This was welfare, folks. Assistance for single moms with children and no daddy at home. In 1935. Blacks were excluded.

And this:

The Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 created the minimum wage and time and a half overtime pay for working over forty hours a week. Child labor was eliminated by this act. All these were good things, but… In every law that was passed as part of The New Deal, Roosevelt had to compromise with southern representatives to get the votes he needed. In the case of the FLSA, due to pressure from southern congress members, he decided that industries would be excluded from the regulations where the majority of workers were black. Because of this, blacks were paid less than the minimum wage.

And this:

On June 22, 1944, President Roosevelt signed the Servicemen’s Readjustment Act, better known as the G.I. Bill.38 This law provided benefits for veterans returning from World War Two. This act included funds for college tuition, low-cost home loans, and unemployment insurance. As in every other program during this time, southern members of Congress fought the passage of these laws unless there were provisions that limited access to blacks.

Over one million returning black soldiers were unable to get GI benefits. My father was one of those soldiers.

And today white women are the number one beneficiary of affirmative action. So when you're white trying to diss blacks with affirmative action, look in the mirror and you will see the image of the people who have benefitted the most from what you say Affirmative Action is. When you start ranting about government handouts and dependence look in the mirror again. The dependence on government by whites is why we see the complaining due to the fact that others are getting what some whites think they are entitled to. After all, when you bitch about imaginary quotas that if they were real, would give whites 70 percent of the jobs, admissions, government contracts and promotions, the only reason that you are bitching is because you believe you are entitled to everything.
You REALLY need to move back to Wakanda. I hear it's beautiful this time of the year

Forum List

Back