This Is What Happens When Brainwashed White Girls Practice Diversity

Idiot, it already is illegal in Britain to discriminate on the base of caste. the second part would be applied to who? Those brits and other immigrants who had nothing to do with caste, or only the Indians that did?

How fucking stupid are you?

You try to take the high morale ground from one of the lowest levels of inequality today: the caste system!

It is you who is an idiot. You gave an an example of failure of British society where it is unable to curtail caste based discrimination. I just simply pointed out the ways in which you could fix it.
The Caste system is an example of Indian society, not British. If you want to say it is and it was introduced by the British, be my guest. As you bend over, you may as well give Asc credit for your culture being founded on black Africans. There is a constant there at least.

You are pretty fucked up when you say apartheid is the fault of the Brits and you blame the current existence of the caste system on them too.

You are not as stupid as Asc! Try to remember that. You are not a sub-Saharan African!

You are not a bright person. You gave an example of caste based discrimination happening in the UK. I advised the steps you could take to eliminate that type of bigotry. Why is it so difficult for you to understand?

If you want to eliminate the bigotry based on caste in the UK, your government will have to take following steps:

1. Enact and enforce laws that prohibit caste based discrimination
2. Bring forth affirmative actions that will empower people of lower caste in the UK

However, it does not seem like you are interested in fixing the problem. You seem to be more interested in preserving the caste system so that you can browbeat Indians with it. I find UK's decision to cultivate caste system bizarre.

Last edited:
In addition, he seems to be spreading his cheeks to Asc by conceding that his culture is the the result of black African society.

I didn't notice that. Take that up with him.

People have all sorts of theory about ancient India. It is hard to keep up with it. I do not think Indian culture came from Africa, at least that is not what I was taught in the history book. But keep in mind, according the scientists, the entire human race came from Africa, so if there is a theory out there that suggests that some of the Indian culture came from Africa, I am not going to lose sleep over it.

Let this be a lesson to all you White women out there thinking about being in a interracial relationship. To you parents out there, you need to teach your daughters about the dangers of these type relationships. Most always fail and the end results are tragic for the white girl who develops into what is commonly known as being labeled a 'mudshark'. It is happening all across America as much as the ferals who are committing the 'knockout assaults' on whites. Meet Stephanie Fenner, a woman who was ate up with white guilt so much that she felt it was necessary to practice diversity and get a negro boyfriend.

stephanie-nicole-fenner-2.jpg%3Fw%3D640%26h%3D482

The Reality Of What Diversity Brings:

UYzL0UY.jpg

ithaca-slasher-3.jpg

http://topconservativenews.com/2013...e-after-racially-motivated-hate-crime-attack/
Thats not going to stop white women. They love us to much.

Let this be a lesson to all you White women out there thinking about being in a interracial relationship. To you parents out there, you need to teach your daughters about the dangers of these type relationships. Most always fail and the end results are tragic for the white girl who develops into what is commonly known as being labeled a 'mudshark'. It is happening all across America as much as the ferals who are committing the 'knockout assaults' on whites. Meet Stephanie Fenner, a woman who was ate up with white guilt so much that she felt it was necessary to practice diversity and get a negro boyfriend.

stephanie-nicole-fenner-2.jpg%3Fw%3D640%26h%3D482

The Reality Of What Diversity Brings:

UYzL0UY.jpg

ithaca-slasher-3.jpg

http://topconservativenews.com/2013...e-after-racially-motivated-hate-crime-attack/
Thats not going to stop white women. They love us to much.
Iggy-Azalea-Nick-Young-GQ-6.jpg

In addition, he seems to be spreading his cheeks to Asc by conceding that his culture is the the result of black African society.

I didn't notice that. Take that up with him.

People have all sorts of theory about ancient India. It is hard to keep up with it. I do not think Indian culture came from Africa, at least that is not what I was taught in the history book. But keep in mind, according the scientists, the entire human race came from Africa, so if there is a theory out there that suggests that some of the Indian culture came from Africa, I am not going to lose sleep over it.
Its been pretty much proven. I have seen some documentation and pictures that proves the indigenous inhabitants of India were simply Aficans that migrated. The hapolgroup they belong to is starting to be recognized as having come from out of Africa. The language is closely related to the Niger-Congo language if I have that correct.

Not long ago I made a sort of pilgrimage to Russell Square in London to pay homage to the memorial to Gandhi:

Ghandi-close-L1.jpg

I owe him big time for this:

Gandhi walked BAREFOOT on tender but soon CALLOUSED soles across India bringing his VISION to the people. He ate only what the poor shared with him to the detrimental of his physical health and even his DENTAL health. This left him, in his later years, in a terribly FRAGILE state.

He died, largely due to his devotion to the people and all he endured for them.

Indeed, he died a superfragilecallousedmysticplaguedby halitosis.

And, yes, that is why I went to the park and photographed the statue. Note the feet.

Not long ago I made a sort of pilgrimage to Russell Square in London to pay homage to the memorial to Gandhi:

View attachment 35863

I owe him big time for this:

Gandhi walked BAREFOOT on tender but soon CALLOUSED soles across India bringing his VISION to the people. He ate only what the poor shared with him to the detrimental of his physical health and even his DENTAL health. This left him, in his later years, in a terribly FRAGILE state.

He died, largely due to his devotion to the people and all he endured for them.

Indeed, he died a superfragilecallousedmysticplaguedby halitosis.

And, yes, that is why I went to the park and photographed the statue. Note the feet.

Gandhi was a great soul. This quote from him is my favorite:

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you and then you win.

A girl got involved with a cowardly woman-beater. I am betting the knife didn't come out the first time he got rough.

But I don't see this as a condemnation of white girls dating other races. It is just one asshole who should be buried in a shallow grave.

He didn't do it

A gang of girls did, in a huge back ally bar fight is her story. Her friend claims it was the knockout game

But, hey, making up stuff to justify a reason to hate is just another game. Amiright?
I was going to state that I think a bunch of girls did that. Guys don't usually bother to fuck up the face of their girlfriend with a razor. That's a girl thang.

...it rarely works the other way because young black males won't tolerate their girls dating white boys.
White guys don't want to date black girls, they are ugly
You're crazy, Tank. Black women are gorgeous.
Then why do black men chase white women? Don't they know beauty when they see it? Or is about having a "white trophy?"
I think it is wanting a white trophy mixed with a more "docile" mate since black women usually don't take their shit for very long.

And yes Vikrant..white women are beautiful too. But the PRETTIEST women, to me anyway, are either mixed race or Indian. INDIA indian.

...it rarely works the other way because young black males won't tolerate their girls dating white boys.
White guys don't want to date black girls, they are ugly
You're crazy, Tank. Black women are gorgeous.
Then why do black men chase white women? Don't they know beauty when they see it? Or is about having a "white trophy?"

Thats like asking why do men chase any woman. To fuck..

Forum List

Back