This Is What Happens When Brainwashed White Girls Practice Diversity

Unfortunately, Gandhi did have some racists quotes MLK was unaware of. It doesn't take away from what he did for his people.

Can you quote me one of his racist quotes? I would rather learn the truth than hold on to a fairy tale story.

To the British during WWII:
“This manslaughter must be stopped. You are losing; if you persist, it will only result in greater bloodshed. Hitler is not a bad man.”
~ G.D. Birla’s “In the Shadow of the Mahatma,” p. 276

During World War II, anti British fury was on rise in India and British were not having any luck with recruiting Indians to join Indian Army. So British reached out to Gandhi for help and then Gandhi urged Indians to join the army. It took quite a bit of effort on the part of British to convince him to advocate armed struggle against Hitler. They had to show him the pictures of concentration camps, etc to convince him.

I do not think Gandhi was a politician. He was more of a saint. People like him do not think anyone is bad.

The British were the first to attempt to deconstruct the caste system. The caste system is still an issue today. You can kiss Asc's ass as much as you wish, but the relegation of second-class citizenship of Indians even in England is still a problem today.

British Indians seek legal protection from caste system - World - CBC News

You still havent addressed the DNA evidence. Why? Post a link explaining that. :lol:

Indians have worked with Black groups from the US trying to gain their rights. Its not news.

Last edited:
The British were the first to attempt to deconstruct the caste system. The caste system is still an issue today. You can kiss Asc's ass as much as you wish, but the relegation of second-class citizenship of Indians even in England is still a problem today.

That seems like a failure of British society.

They need to take following steps:

1. Make it illegal to discriminate based on caste
2. Take affirmative actions to promote the betterment of lower caste individuals

Can you quote me one of his racist quotes? I would rather learn the truth than hold on to a fairy tale story.

“This manslaughter must be stopped. You are losing; if you persist, it will only result in greater bloodshed. Hitler is not a bad man.”

During World War II, anti British fury was on rise in India and British were not having any luck with recruiting Indians to join Indian Army. So British reached out to Gandhi for help and then Gandhi urged Indians to join the army. It took quite a bit of effort on the part of British to convince him to advocate armed struggle against Hitler. They had to show him the pictures of concentration camps, etc to convince him.

I do not think Gandhi was a politician. He was more of a saint. People like him do not think anyone is bad.
Do you have any idea of what you just said? "Hitler was is not a bad man."?

With Asc I already knew I was dealing with a simpleton, but I somehow imagined Indians to be more intelligent. Perhaps I was wrong,

With Asc I already knew I was dealing with a simpleton, but I somehow imagined Indians to be more intelligent. Perhaps I was wrong,

The truth is that you cannot hang with the facts of history. You never provide any evidence to dispute mine. You always wind up looking the ass. Why is that? :lol:

2. Take affirmative actions to promote the betterment of lower caste individuals
Idiot, it already is illegal in Britain to discriminate on the base of caste. the second part would be applied to who? Those brits and other immigrants who had nothing to do with caste, or only the Indians that did?

How fucking stupid are you?

You try to take the high morale ground from one of the lowest levels of inequality today: the caste system!

Did you even read what I wrote? It was Gandhi who helped Brits recruit Indian soldiers to fight Hitler. There were groups of Indian who believed Gandhi was going too soft on Brits and they spent lots of time trying to demonize Gandhi. You are using quotes compiled by those evil people to demonize one of the greatest man in the history. Shame on you!

Idiot, it already is illegal in Britain to discriminate on the base of caste. the second part would be applied to who? Those brits and other immigrants who had nothing to do with caste, or only the Indians that did?

You try to take the high morale ground from one of the lowest levels of inequality today: the caste system!

It is you who is an idiot. You gave an an example of failure of British society where it is unable to curtail caste based discrimination. I just simply pointed out the ways in which you could fix it.

Stop trying to avoid my post Meathead.

From Marco Polo

Dark skin is highly esteemed among these people. ‘When a child is born they anoint him once a week with oil of sesame, and this makes him grow much darker’ ..... No wonder their gods are all black ‘and their devils white as snow.’ - See more at: 3quarksdaily: Marco Polo's India

http://books.google.com/books?id=V65ZRh7OeD8C&pg=PA312&lpg=PA312&dq=their+devils+white+as+snow+marco+polo&source=bl&ots=jc_uooJGi2&sig=1UZQm-zpQUjr3W1NAf5mjO6sKXg&hl=en&sa=X&ei=NprVUrTANY_joASSuID4Dw&ved=0CCsQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=their%20devils%20white%20as%20snow%20marco%20polo&f=false

Last edited:

It is you who is an idiot. You gave an an example of failure of British society where it is unable to curtail caste based discrimination. I just simply pointed out the ways in which you could fix it.
The Caste system is an example of Indian society, not British. If you want to say it is and it was introduced by the British, be my guest. As you bend over, you may as well give Asc credit for your culture being founded on black Africans. There is a constant there at least.

You are pretty fucked up when you say apartheid is the fault of the Brits and you blame the current existence of the caste system on them too.

You are not as stupid as Asc! Try to remember that. You are not a sub-Saharan African!

Last edited:

The Caste system is an example of Indian society, not British. If you want to say it is and it was introduced by the British, be my guest. As you bend over, you may as well give Asc credit for your culture being founded on black Africans. There is a constant there at least.

You are pretty fucked up when you say apartheid is the fault of the Brits and you blame the current existence of the caste system on them too.

You are not as stupid as Asc! Try to remember that. You are not a sub-Saharan African!

Stop running Meathead.....:lol: :lol:

Caste is more like a community one belongs to. There was discrimination against people of lower caste during British rule. But after 1947 when India became free, it has been illegal to discriminate against people based on caste, religion, color, etc.
Yes, because it was the British who founded and fostered the caste culture.:cuckoo:

We had spoken on certain geopolitical matters in which I had found you fairly lucid. Now you come off like a self-righteous hack trying to cast the caste system as a Western construct and ceding the origins of your own culture. In other words, the British are to blame for the caste system and your achievements are the works of black Africans.

FFS Vikrant, grow a fucking pair!

I did not say British originated the caste system. I said it was legal during the British Raj. However, once India acquired its freedom in 1947, it declared it illegal. Now a days, you cannot discriminate against people of lower caste, at least not legally. There are affirmative actions that promote their betterment.

You have to bear in mind that Meathead's screen name is very appropriate for him.

Yes, because it was the British who founded and fostered the caste culture.:cuckoo:

We had spoken on certain geopolitical matters in which I had found you fairly lucid. Now you come off like a self-righteous hack trying to cast the caste system as a Western construct and ceding the origins of your own culture. In other words, the British are to blame for the caste system and your achievements are the works of black Africans.

FFS Vikrant, grow a fucking pair!

I did not say British originated the caste system. I said it was legal during the British Raj. However, once India acquired its freedom in 1947, it declared it illegal. Now a days, you cannot discriminate against people of lower caste, at least not legally. There are affirmative actions that promote their betterment.

You have to bear in mind that Meathead's screen name is very appropriate for him.
Are you honestly defending the institution of the caste system? The only thing that comes across with you is a self-righteous prick. A small dog who nips at heels at the best of times.

The point I was making is that someone who comes from a society which formed the caste system of perpetual relegation of second-class citizenship may not be the best to dictate right or wrong. In addition, he seems to be spreading his cheeks to Asc by conceding that his culture is the the result of black African society.

There are fewer life forms than that. Some are too proud, even though it may no longer be fashionable.

We have to decide for ourselves I guess.

Are you honestly defending the institution of the caste system? The only thing that comes across with you is a self-righteous prick. A small dog who nips at heels at the best of times.

The point I was making is that someone who comes from a society which formed the caste system of perpetual relegation of second-class citizenship may not be the best to dictate right or wrong. In addition, he seems to be spreading his cheeks to Asc by conceding that his culture is the the result of black African society.

There are fewer life forms than that. Some are too proud, even though it may no longer be fashionable.

We have to decide for ourselves I guess.

What say you to all the evidence pointing to Black origins or influence on the East indian civilizations? Anything you have to debunk the linguistic, DNA, and European explorers before this stuff was omitted from the history books?

Are you honestly defending the institution of the caste system?

Nobody is, dopey.

Why are you having such a hard time following the discussion?

The point I was making is that someone who comes from a society which formed the caste system of perpetual relegation of second-class citizenship may not be the best to dictate right or wrong.

Illogical.

Vikrant is a low caste south indian, which is no better than being a black in India.

Forum List

Back