This Is What Happens When Brainwashed White Girls Practice Diversity

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Let this be a lesson to all you White women out there thinking about being in a interracial relationship. To you parents out there, you need to teach your daughters about the dangers of these type relationships. Most always fail and the end results are tragic for the white girl who develops into what is commonly known as being labeled a 'mudshark'. It is happening all across America as much as the ferals who are committing the 'knockout assaults' on whites. Meet Stephanie Fenner, a woman who was ate up with white guilt so much that she felt it was necessary to practice diversity and get a negro boyfriend.

stephanie-nicole-fenner-2.jpg%3Fw%3D640%26h%3D482

The Reality Of What Diversity Brings:

UYzL0UY.jpg

ithaca-slasher-3.jpg

http://topconservativenews.com/2013...e-after-racially-motivated-hate-crime-attack/

Last edited:
  • Banned
Hmmm...........37 views and no comments. Must be too sensitive a topic to be discussed!

Let this be a lesson to all you White women out there thinking about being in a interracial relationship. To you parents out there, you need to teach your daughters about the dangers of these type relationships. Most always fail and the end results are tragic for the white girl who develops into what is commonly known as being labeled a 'mudshark'. It is happening all across America as much as the ferals who are committing the 'knockout assaults' on whites. Meet Stephanie Fenner, a woman who was ate up with white guilt so much that she felt it was necessary to practice diversity and get a negro boyfriend.

stephanie-nicole-fenner-2.jpg%3Fw%3D640%26h%3D482

The Reality Of What Diversity Brings:

UYzL0UY.jpg

ithaca-slasher-3.jpg

Ithaca woman gets 47 stitches on her face after black on white mob attack

It is a shame that this young girl was physically hurt--because she was so brainwashed to believe this type of thing would not happen. Problem is that more than likely she will believe this could not happen again and repeat the same brainwashed foolishness.

The idea that the race of either of them has anything to do withthis is ridiculous.

This is a man, attacking a woman. Just as I am not responsible for every act perpetrated by other white guys, the rest of the black men are not responsible for this.

This is a tragedy, to be sure. But it is a single crime, not a statement about interracial relationships.

Thug fucking is universal. Leading cause of death of young women

The leading cause of death and/or hospitalization of young women is beathings by their significant others. And that includes more beatings on white girls by white guys than from beatings across racial lines.

But that wouldn't feed your sick hatreds, so you ignore that, huh?

A girl got involved with a cowardly woman-beater. I am betting the knife didn't come out the first time he got rough.

But I don't see this as a condemnation of white girls dating other races. It is just one asshole who should be buried in a shallow grave.

He didn't do it

A gang of girls did, in a huge back ally bar fight is her story. Her friend claims it was the knockout game

But, hey, making up stuff to justify a reason to hate is just another game. Amiright?

The leading cause of death and/or hospitalization of young women is beathings by their significant others. And that includes more beatings on white girls by white guys than from beatings across racial lines.

May be some accuracy in your opinion--but why bother to date a person of another race
this was extremely rare 50 years ago but now the norm and I see only one thing to blame Brainwashing Media, schools and naivety.
It is a know fact that African American's are tribal and the Caucasians of the world are not. So when in a group as what happened to the young girl her ignorance allowed for her bad choices and we see the results

May be some accuracy in your opinion--but why bother to date a person of another race
this was extremely rare 50 years ago but now the norm and I see only one thing to blame Brainwashing Media, schools and naivety.
It is a know fact that African American's are tribal and the Caucasians of the world are not. So when in a group as what happened to the young girl her ignorance allowed for her bad choices and we see the results

Why bother to date who you want to date? Why not date who you are told to date?

Yes, interracial dating was rare 50 years ago. Why was that? Was it because white women didn't want to date black men? Was it because black men didn't want to date white women? Or was it because ignorant, insecure, cowardly white men would gang up and hang the black boy who dared?

There are plenty of white men who beat their wives/girlfriends. Are they the civilized ones or the tribal ones?

I believe in racial equality, you libs don't. And you really hate racial minorities who don't think or do they way you think they should. A black conservative drives you insane because he doesn't meet your stereotype

I believe in racial equality, you libs don't. And you really hate racial minorities who don't think or do they way you think they should. A black conservative drives you insane because he doesn't meet your stereotype

Now who is making all the assumptions? At least I based mine on what you post on here. It is almost always anti-gay or anti-black.

But feel free to show any post I have made that shows I would dislike a black conservative or that I do not believe in equality, or that I am pro-affirmative action.

Take your time.....

Its funny how people can claim intentional brainwashing by the media for something like this but if a Black person says anything about the same brainwashing then we are paranoid. You got pick a position and stay there. You cant have it both ways.

Faggot, I said its universal. Women fuck thugs of all races and that is the leading cause of death of young women . They find thugs , regardless of race, to be irresistible.

In other words you think women are problematic as well? They bear your children so make sure that attitude doesn't rub off on any children.

Hey guys.

Her boyfriend didn't do this!

Do attempt to adjust this picture!

Why bother to date who you want to date? Why not date who you are told to date?

Yes, interracial dating was rare 50 years ago. Why was that? Was it because white women didn't want to date black men? Was it because black men didn't want to date white women? Or was it because ignorant, insecure, cowardly white men would gang up and hang the black boy who dared?

There are plenty of white men who beat their wives/girlfriends. Are they the civilized ones or the tribal ones?

Being tribal does not mean you are not civilized although several black girls ganging up on one white girl might seam uncivilized.
Oh and by the way being a racist is not illegal--and if you are so infatuated in the black race how about walking thru Harlem say 11:00 pm with a nice suit and long coat and then tell me how non racist the neighborhood is.
And because you believe in comparing tell me were the white neighborhood is so maybe I'll talk a walk thru it.

Call it like you see it and stop making excuses and justifying these animals actions because maybe some WHITE ANIMALS did something like this.

Mr. Obama has destroyed all that JFK had done.

Forum List

Back