This is what happens in a fair vote

And that is in Minnesota. AND that is among young, liberal, and naive. Doesn't bode well for the hildabeast.

It would if the vote wasn't rigged.
Yet if Trump wins, it's not rigged, is that right?

No. If Trump wins, it will not have been effectively rigged.
Perhaps it will have been effectively rigged by the Republicans, whose emails were coincidentally NOT hacked so they're smelling like a rose at the moment. Not buying it.

And that is in Minnesota. AND that is among young, liberal, and naive. Doesn't bode well for the hildabeast.

No. If Trump wins, it will not have been effectively rigged.
Perhaps it will have been effectively rigged by the Republicans, whose emails were coincidentally NOT hacked so they're smelling like a rose at the moment. Not buying it.

Hack the Republicans e-mails for all I care. None of that means America wants a felon in the White House.

It seems to me that blue states mostly rely on the local media to influence their population, while the heavier propaganda takes place in red state schools in an effort to turn those states blue.

The only exceptions that I know of to this are Wisconsin("white privilege" land)and Illinois.

You don't even want to know what happens in Kentucky schools.

Still rigged even if he wins. He should win by a HUGE amount between the enthusiasm gap,her low numbers with blacks and latinos and the 15-50 ppl that show up to her rallies I don't see how she doesn't lose by at least 7

Forum List

Back