This Is What Biden Has Done To Our Economy

Next he should compare 2003 to 1983
I'm afraid that won't look good for you.

Obama raised consumer prices more than any president in the last 100 years.

Biden had a "Hold My Beer" opportunity and doubled what Obama did.

Ask yourself why a pound of hamburger went from under $3 to $8 in only a few months.
Ask yourself why eggs went from $1.98 to $8 in only a few months.

Glenn Beck illustrates perfectly what Biden has done to the economy.

Well, there is this:
1694228045068.png

And this:
1694228338814.png

And this:
1694228610685.png

And this on the growth of construction spending:
1694228843638.png

Well, there is this:
View attachment 826885
And this:
View attachment 826888
And this:
View attachment 826890
And this on the growth of construction spending:
View attachment 826893
You throw up a lot of non-related graphs and think that erases the fact that I needed to spend $300 last week to fill half a cart full of groceries.

Everything went up within weeks of Biden taking office. It's next to impossible to find anything that costs less than $3. Food that used to cost under $2 now costs over $4.50. I remember Turkeys were $30 last Thanksgiving. A package of cheap frozen fish sticks is almost $8 now. Three lettuce leaf hearts is $4. When everything costs $4 and up, the costs pile up really fast. Remember to add sales tax. We still have to pay that in TN.

I can still buy bananas for my wife for 58 cents a pound, but that's the only thing that I buy that hasn't at least doubled in price.

Last edited:
You throw up a lot of non-related graphs and think that erases the fact that I needed to spend $300 last week to fill half a cart full of groceries.

Everything went up within weeks of Biden taking office. It's next to impossible to find anything that costs less than $3. Food that used to cost under $2 now costs over $4.50. I remember Turkeys were $30 last Thanksgiving. A package of cheap frozen fish sticks is almost $8 now. Three lettuce leaf hearts is $4. When everything costs $4 and up, the costs pile up really fast. Remember to add sales tax. We still have to pay that in TN.

I can still buy bananas for my wife for 58 cents a pound, but that's the only thing that I buy that hasn't at least doubled in price.
If people start working more, and getting paid more, and spending more to pay employee and with higher wages, hell, I'm sorry, but producers and sellers will raise prices to keep ROI (return on investment) in line with business plans. Bottom line becomes fact that inflation peeked in March of last year and has been declining pretty good, but you are looking at the ratchet effect and there is no known cure for that known historic fact, by any administration in the history of the country. Trump's covid response and Biden's continuing, put a lot of money into the economy. It got poured in top, middle and bottom. That and the oil industry not resuming full force when the rest of the country went back to work in spring/summer of 2020 are the cause, but the economy is still absorbing the impact, but moving in the right direction. I doubt we ever see .25 bananas again.

If people start working more, and getting paid more, and spending more to pay employee and with higher wages, hell, I'm sorry, but producers and sellers will raise prices to keep ROI (return on investment) in line with business plans. Bottom line becomes fact that inflation peeked in March of last year and has been declining pretty good, but you are looking at the ratchet effect and there is no known cure for that known historic fact, by any administration in the history of the country. Trump's covid response and Biden's continuing, put a lot of money into the economy. It got poured in top, middle and bottom. That and the oil industry not resuming full force when the rest of the country went back to work in spring/summer of 2020 are the cause, but the economy is still absorbing the impact, but moving in the right direction. I doubt we ever see .25 bananas again.
Are you really this stupid?

Two primary reasons that prices went up:

1. Biden's EOs.
  2. The other reason is they're going around the country destroying our food production.

They plan to slaughter millions in cattle, pork, and chickens to cut down on CO2 emissions.

Look at the price of Diesel right now. Who transports most of our food around the country?

Trucks.

Are you really this stupid?

Two primary reasons that prices went up:

1. Biden's EOs.
  2. The other reason is they're going around the country destroying our food production.

They plan to slaughter millions in cattle, pork, and chickens to cut down on CO2 emissions.

Look at the price of Diesel right now. Who transports most of our food around the country?

Trucks.
Diesel is high. A lot of Saudi oil goes to diesel and yes, the just announced another 1 million barrel/day decrease to go along with the one they had. This one through sometime next year.
Now lets see some link about somebody slaughtering chickens and pig. Sounds like hog wash and chicken sht to me.

Diesel is high. A lot of Saudi oil goes to diesel and yes, the just announced another 1 million barrel/day decrease to go along with the one they had. This one through sometime next year.
Now lets see some link about somebody slaughtering chickens and pig. Sounds like hog wash and chicken sht to me.
Why don't you look it up yourself.

I'm not gonna do your homework for you.

If you insist on being ignorant, you should have to be put out, not me.

18,000 cattle died in an (accidental) explosion last April.

LUBBOCK — State investigators have determined a fire and explosion at a Panhandle dairy farm was an accident and started with an engine fire in a manure vacuum truck that was cleaning part of the barn.

The April 10 fire at South Fork Dairy Farm in Dimmitt, about 66 miles southwest of Amarillo, killed nearly 18,000 cows and left one person injured. A report from the state fire marshal’s office found there was “no intentional act to cause a failure” (bullshit) but did not determine the cause of the engine fire. (probably thermite)

The findings, which were first reported by the Associated Press, noted the dairy farm had a second manure hauling truck on the property outside of the barn, and a dairy manager told investigators it had also previously burned. Investigators found burn marks near the engine compartment that were consistent with the truck fire inside the barn.

So you think this shit is funny?

Forum List

Back