This is What an American Hero Looks Like

He's served more days in the military than the person in congress trying to remove a duly elected president.

What's wrong with this picture?

Treat him well and let him enjoy the rest of his life.

Trump declassifies photo of heroic Belgian Malinois dog who chased down Baghdadi

EH_acyVUYAElRgl

I thought it was a her? Don't matter. I just wish the dog got to chew on the coward alittle before he opted out. You know you can adopt retired service dogs?

McCain is no war hero:

John McCain Is No Hero - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

I don't think McCain started the Forrestal fire though.

We watched a film about that incedant. If you watch it you will see a missile bouncing down the deck and hitting a bunch of parked jets. If you pay attention you will see a pilot eject from one of them. I do believe that was McCain.

The rocket hit his plane and another one. He got out of his plane but he didn't eject I don't believe. Not with the seat anyway.

McCain is no war hero:

We watched a film about that incedant. If you watch it you will see a missile bouncing down the deck and hitting a bunch of parked jets. If you pay attention you will see a pilot eject from one of them. I do believe that was McCain.

The rocket hit his plane and another one. He got out of his plane but he didn't eject I don't believe. Not with the seat anyway.

I can't find the video we watched. Whoever it was most likely had a load in their pants! That would have been crazy to deal with. But if you can find the video you will see a pilot eject out of the jet and over the side. Crazy.

McCain is no war hero:

He didn't. He got a bum rap on that deal. But by all accounts he wasn't a great pilot

He crashed several planes which would have been a career ender for anyone else...but since he was the pampered son of a admiral he was allowed to carry on.

The word hero in today’s world is far overused. “Hero” is so much overused it has diluted the value and real meaning and has cheapened the word for those who actually deserve the term. For example, we have foot ball heroes, NASCAR heroes, and everyday police, fire fighters, and even our everyday military folks are called heroes for just doing their jobs.

The word hero in today’s world is far overused. “Hero” is so much overused it has diluted the value and real meaning and has cheapened the word for those who actually deserve the term. For example, we have foot ball heroes, NASCAR heroes, and everyday police, fire fighters, and even our everyday military folks are called heroes for just doing their jobs. I too amongst many millions of others was in the military and I am certainly not a hero for simply serving–I did nothing heroic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back