This is war.

"War" -- An excuse to lie and ignore rules of behavior.

Not entirely. "War" to me would be a good excuse to have a friendly riot, burn down some Democrat's businesses, loot their stores, and spray paint obscenities all over the walls.

Except I can't find my pink pussy hat, so I'll just have to watch it on the TV instead.

gif-eating-popcorn.gif

As an aside, Angie, I just calculated from data I got earlier on the city of Pittsburgh, PA, that 5% (FIVE PERCENT) of the population of that city (1 in every 20 people) FORGOT THEY HAD ALREADY VOTED BY MAIL AND TRIED TO VOTE A SECOND TIME COME ELECTION DAY.

That assumes a 100% turnout. If the turnout is less than 100%, as it always is, then the percentage is even greater!

That means that:
  1. There are either an awful lot of really stupid, forgetful democrats in that city.
  2. There were a lot of cheaters who tried to vote twice.
  3. There were 15,000 people who went to vote on election day and couldn't because their name had already been fraudulently used by someone else on a mail-in ballot.

"War" -- An excuse to lie and ignore rules of behavior.

Not entirely. "War" to me would be a good excuse to have a friendly riot, burn down some Democrat's businesses, loot their stores, and spray paint obscenities all over the walls.

Except I can't find my pink pussy hat, so I'll just have to watch it on the TV instead.

gif-eating-popcorn.gif
Statues of Trump grabbing a pussy in every city.

He fired that nutjob, she’s not on the legal team anymore - only was for 5 minutes.

Censorship really only applies to government entities - the media isn’t obligated to give a bullhorn to every crackpot around.

Beyond that your comments reveal a shocking ignorance about civics in this country, or a deep seated personality disorder.
When the censorship is one-sided and manipulates an election, it becomes part of the public square and the monopoly that the big three exercise can be broken down and the companies eliminated.

As an aside, Angie, I just calculated from data I got earlier on the city of Pittsburgh, PA, that 5% (FIVE PERCENT) of the population of that city (1 in every 20 people) FORGOT THEY HAD ALREADY VOTED BY MAIL AND TRIED TO VOTE A SECOND TIME COME ELECTION DAY.

That assumes a 100% turnout. If the turnout is less than 100%, as it always is, then the percentage is even greater!

That means that:
  1. There are either an awful lot of really stupid, forgetful democrats in that city.
  2. There were a lot of cheaters who tried to vote twice.
  3. There were 15,000 people who went to vote on election day and couldn't because their name had already been fraudulently used by someone else on a mail-in ballot.

Maybe it was republicans that tried to vote twice. After all, it is what donnie suggested, while the Democrats were point out it is illegal.

He fired that nutjob, she’s not on the legal team anymore - only was for 5 minutes.

Censorship really only applies to government entities - the media isn’t obligated to give a bullhorn to every crackpot around.

Beyond that your comments reveal a shocking ignorance about civics in this country, or a deep seated personality disorder.
Actually, she was transferred to a more independent role to do some serious digging into allegations and rumors because she can cut through the crap better than anyone else. The leftist loonies know their number is up, so imho the "firing" bit is likely wrongful use of the good vibrations coming from the honorable Ms. Powell. Sometimes the left and right hands need to work separately for the good of the country.

I pray that getting the voters back in charge is done in a way that future poll cheating by poll cats is eradicated for good and all.

She was fired.

Actually, she was transferred to a more independent role to do some serious digging into allegations and rumors because she can cut through the crap better than anyone else. The leftist loonies know their number is up, so imho the "firing" bit is likely wrongful use of the good vibrations coming from the honorable Ms. Powell. Sometimes the left and right hands need to work separately for the good of the country.

I pray that getting the voters back in charge is done in a way that future poll cheating by poll cats is eradicated for good and all.

She was fired.
bs
Michael Flynn Jr explains why the Trump team broke with Sidney Powell.

Notice how the left, even though their guy Biden supposedly won the election fair and square, are all angry and bitter still ? You know what that means ?

The truth is on our side. Trump should be angry. I don't know how he keeps his cool so well.

I would have had that idiot "reporter" dragged kicking and screaming out of the room, by the Secret Service.

Lincoln did far more then that.

What censorship?
You'd know but the media only covers Adam Schiff's hearings.

You're babbling. I saw the "Hearing" that wasn't a real hearing LIVE and I just googled the Powell case and got a page of hits from credible sources. It's plenty of attention to more allegations that have already been debunked or dismissed from court.

Forum List

Back