This is war.

Angelo

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

BoSoxGal

Gold Member
Reaction score
He fired that nutjob, she’s not on the legal team anymore - only was for 5 minutes.

Censorship really only applies to government entities - the media isn’t obligated to give a bullhorn to every crackpot around.

Beyond that your comments reveal a shocking ignorance about civics in this country, or a deep seated personality disorder.

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He fired that nutjob, she’s not on the legal team anymore - only was for 5 minutes.

Censorship really only applies to government entities - the media isn’t obligated to give a bullhorn to every crackpot around.

Beyond that your comments reveal a shocking ignorance about civics in this country, or a deep seated personality disorder.
This is a tactic...Look over there!

Lose at the State Court level and wind up before the SCOTUS.

You'll notice that she is still hanging out with Rudy.

OP
Angelo

Angelo

Platinum Member
Reaction score

She's on the good side, whether or not she's technically 'on the Trump Team'.

JackOfNoTrades

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
The censorship against Trump and his legal team is an act of war against the citizens of this country.

Again, Twitter is a private company. They have a TOS. If it is violated, you get whacked. Don't like it? Go elsewhere or stop posting unsubstantiated bullshit.
So far, this ambulance chaser has only prosecuted this overt attempt at a coup in the media. She hasn't stepped foot in a courtroom. Why? Because she knows
she'll lose..and likely get laughed out in the process.

Trump lost. Deal with it.

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The censorship against Trump and his legal team is an act of war against the citizens of this country.
I think we should take a vote.
:icon_sjung:
You might try actually checking out different "news" sources...
BBC, Reuters, AP, ABCNews, NBCNews, etc...

I have to go to the BCC news site to find out about riots in Blue cities in the US.
It's pathetic what the media is not reporting anymore.

xband

Gold Member
Reaction score
with collateral
Fire for effect nd to Hell with collateral damage.

beautress

Always Faithful
Reaction score

Actually, she was transferred to a more independent role to do some serious digging into allegations and rumors because she can cut through the crap better than anyone else. The leftist loonies know their number is up, so imho the "firing" bit is likely wrongful use of the good vibrations coming from the honorable Ms. Powell. Sometimes the left and right hands need to work separately for the good of the country.

I pray that getting the voters back in charge is done in a way that future poll cheating by poll cats is eradicated for good and all.

Billyboom

Gold Member
Reaction score

I have to go to the BCC news site to find out about riots in Blue cities in the US.
It was a joke.

White 6

Gold Member
Reaction score

Last I heard, it was team trump that was trying to muzzle that loudmouth chick. He may have gotten the message that empty propaganda is not the order of the day. Too late for him. But maybe he is actually trying to salvage something from the party he destroyed, if he can tamp down the "this is war" nut-balls. I don't care personally, but it is clear the shrill, loud crowd is not what was voted in.

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score

It was a joke.
I know.
Newsroom editors suppressing news, though, is not a joke.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List